Thread: So pissed RN..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I don't think it's a DoX if he's posting pictures of his bitch. You're just an emotional wreck, maybe you need some counseling.
    Oh, so my sister is his bitch? are you really that fucking brain wreck or just simply acting dumb to boost your post count whilst being ignorant?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Oh, so my sister is his bitch? are you really that fucking brain wreck or just simply acting dumb to boost your post count whilst being ignorant?
    You misunderstood me apparently. I'm saying your sister is his bitch, not specifically she acts like a bitch. She belongs to him, he has every right to post her tits. You're upset because you can't get a sperm whale like @Turtle can?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You misunderstood me apparently. I'm saying your sister is his bitch, not specifically she acts like a bitch. She belongs to him, he has every right to post her tits. You're upset because you can't get a sperm whale like @Turtle can?
    Ha ha ha ha... Oh my goodness what an autistic comment, you must feel shameful whilst having that pathetic tag of yours. Damn, if that is what you are saying, then your sister is my bitch while you can't orgasm enough so she is asking for mine, cos his pathetic brother likes some cock instead pussy. @Drama
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-05-2016)

Thanks

Ha ha ha ha... Oh my goodness what an autistic comment, you must feel shameful whilst having that pathetic tag of yours. Damn, if that is what you are saying, then your sister is my bitch while you can't orgasm enough so she is asking for mine, cos his pathetic brother likes some cock instead pussy. @Drama
    I believe this is psychological projection, or at least a theoretical one. Here is what I've concluded;

You insult my sister because I claimed Turtle owned your sister, it's the same as two children insulting each others mothers because the latter.

Maybe there is a term coined for this type of behavior, hopefully there is. Anyways, I don't have a sister so your entire argument is invalid. You also seem to be having incest like traits going on here. Why would my sister not make me cum enough? Who even thinks about that kind of relationship with their sibling? That sure is some sick taboo shit you got going on there.

Stay safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and uh, don't think or touch your sister like that please. Leave that to turtle man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I believe this is psychological projection, or at least a theoretical one. Here is what I've concluded;

You insult my sister because I claimed Turtle owned your sister, it's the same as two children insulting each others mothers because the latter.

Maybe there is a term coined for this type of behavior, hopefully there is. Anyways, I don't have a sister so your entire argument is invalid. You also seem to be having incest like traits going on here. Why would my sister not make me cum enough? Who even thinks about that kind of relationship with their sibling? That sure is some sick taboo shit you got going on there.

Stay safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and uh, don't think or touch your sister like that please. Leave that to turtle man.
    Ha ha ha ha... Now I got the reason why @Drama and whom ever was the other guy, wont waste any more time on you, because the reason of what you just replied with...

Man, I swear you become more dumb with each reply towards anyone, theoretically its kinda true...
    -Because you pretty much fantasized the things I just said, man you're more fucked up than I first thought, I reply to you with entertainment, but what do you do? Reply with something I don't even do, and most importantly "Oh and uh, don't think or touch your sister like that please. Leave that to Turtle" - First of all, my sister has a boyfriend, and its not Turtle you fucking moron, secondly and lastly, I don't even think or doing that to my sister, but I guess you are here to "prove" me wrong, cos that is clearly your aim here... Go be an autist else where, because you clearly over reacting...

Oh also what I just forgot, Turtle owns sack shit of my family, posting my sister pictures without an approval is DOXING you dumbass, if it wasn't, he wouldn't been banned, and an admin or staff can prove it to your shitty ass, but they're not gonna waste their time on a guy who sucks couple of dicks around MPGH.

Achievements:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't think it's a DoX if he's posting pictures of his bitch. You're just an emotional wreck, maybe you need some counseling.
    +1 this. Im sorry to say but i didnt dox anyone all the shit was just given to me and was uploaded by someone else but again I'm not a part of any of this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

+1 this. Im sorry to say but i didnt dox anyone all the shit was just given to me and was uploaded by someone else but again I'm not a part of any of this.
    Uploaded from your profile? Ha ha ha ha... That is most shittiest excuse I have ever heard.

But you +1 for my sister being your bitch, lmao... Good going the guy who got banned for posting something which he shouldn't have...
    Last edited by Charion; 08-05-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Achievements:

Thanks

Ha ha ha ha... Now I got the reason why @Drama and whom ever was the other guy, wont waste any more time on you, because the reason of what you just replied with...

Man, I swear you become more dumb with each reply towards anyone, theoretically its kinda true...
    -Because you pretty much fantasized the things I just said, man you're more fucked up than I first thought, I reply to you with entertainment, but what do you do? Reply with something I don't even do, and most importantly "Oh and uh, don't think or touch your sister like that please. Leave that to Turtle" - First of all, my sister has a boyfriend, and its not Turtle you fucking moron, secondly and lastly, I don't even think or doing that to my sister, but I guess you are here to "prove" me wrong, cos that is clearly your aim here... Go be an autist else where, because you clearly over reacting...

Oh also what I just forgot, Turtle owns sack shit of my family, posting my sister pictures without an approval is DOXING you dumbass, if it wasn't, he wouldn't been banned, and an admin or staff can prove it to your shitty ass, but they're not gonna waste their time on a guy who sucks couple of dicks around MPGH.
    lmaooo you're so livid right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Uploaded from your profile? Ha ha ha ha... That is most shittiest excuse I have ever heard.

But you +1 for my sister being your bitch, lmao... Good going the guy who got banned for posting something which he shouldn't have...
    He probably means the bimbo shared her naked pictures on his FB page.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Define Doxing for us please. Seems like your clueless as to what it is
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You can't read? He said the talking gorilla posted it's chest on his FB. He didn't post it him self, he didn't dox at all, she came onto him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You can't read? He said the talking gorilla posted it's chest on his FB. He didn't post it him self, he didn't dox at all, she came onto him.
    And if your brother said Mom jumped off a bridge would you believe that to? Of course only an example as your mother said fuck no after she had you. No more duplicates of a shit head Kek you're to gullible to even reply to. Once again, easy said and easy gone.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Who the fuck was talking about some gorilla? Each reply you make, you make yourself look more DUMB. Posting my sisters picture without a permission is DOXING... Which is BANABLE within this forum, please don't reply anymore without knowing what happened.. I could dig up the specific post which was LATER edited because it included something which shouldn't been posted. But, eh I'm too lazy to give you a reason to fight back, so keep your ignorant gorilla theory since you seem to be into such kind of things.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-05-2016 at 12:06 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Turtle what a god name xD and um maybe you should just confront him in person or on voice over skype @Nobody sounds like things could turn ugly if it keeps going down this path.
    Last edited by Lily; 08-05-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    And if your brother said Mom jumped off a bridge would you believe that to? Of course only an example as your mother said fuck no after she had you. No more duplicates of a shit head Kek you're to gullible to even reply to. Once again, easy said and easy gone.
    You lost your train of thought in a 4 sentence post. nice

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck was talking about some gorilla? Each reply you make, you make yourself look more DUMB. Posting my sisters picture without a permission is DOXING... Which is BANABLE within this forum, please don't reply anymore without knowing what happened.. I could dig up the specific post which was LATER edited because it included something which shouldn't been posted. But, eh I'm too lazy to give you a reason to fight back, so keep your ignorant gorilla theory since you seem to be into such kind of things.
    He didn't post pictures of your rosie o'donnell looking sister, she uploaded them her self and posted them her self.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You lost your train of thought in a 4 sentence post. nice

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't post pictures of your rosie o'donnell looking sister, she uploaded them her self and posted them her self.
    Just shitting on you once again.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast