Thanks

Let's just purely focus on their views

https://imgur.com/gallery/n1VdV

Worth looking through when you have the time. I rarely hear about the views of presidential candidates; It's usually just targeting people's emotions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Trump all the way!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Trump all the way!
    Gay marriage was legalized on the federal level, Trump wants to impose on peoples rights through state power, same as slavery. (which there is no reason not to have gays legally able to marry)

Trump was pro-choice, he is only pro-life to appeal to republicans. Once again, he's proposing taking the rights away from people.

He doesn't want to regulate gun control at all, despite a child being capable of buying a gun and then going to a party and killing 3 kids. We have tons of stories about these recent acts of mass violence with the use of Guns. I've had this debate many times, not everyone is entitled to have an LMG, just like not every country is entitled to have a nuke. There is a reason why japan took away everyones swords when the samurai fell. There was too much blood shed...

Building a wall won't deter anyone, at most it makes people on visas want to stay here illegally to avoid having the trouble of going through the increased border control. The only way to fight immigration is to fix the core problem, in this case it's Mexico and central america...

European countries have accepted over a million refugees, America is still debating to have 15,000 enter within the next year.... We also have the largest economy and virtually more space/land than most countries.

He wants states to make decisions as to what they teach in school, this means different states will have different levels of education with different things taught. Without federal requirements you literally have no fucking idea what kind of stupid shit a state could make kids learn.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOTS! Vaccines stopped fucking polio, mumps, measles, you name it. We have state required vaccines for entering schools BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OUR KIDS GETTING FUCKING LIFE THREATENING DISEASES! holy fucking shit how stupid can someone be? Oh wait, do you not believe vaccines do anything? lmao.

He wants to get rid of ACA all together, take a million+ people off healthcare, then give health insurance companies a tax break through Health saving accounts.

So the retarded crackhead who can't work or function shouldn't get any support whats so ever? Just let em die fuck it!

Sure he supports PROWA, who doesn't? Jill stein?

Felons are citizens too, many of them are unfairly criminalized. If they're out of jail let them vote. They pay their fucking taxes unlike you.

He thinks nukes are more of a threat than global warming. They're both equally dangerous threats, but there is only a handful of nations with nuclear capability. IF you really fear nukes then get rid of them, don't threaten to fucking use them dumbshit. Global Warming already ruined your golf course that you're going to build a wall around, it's also an irreversible evolution, unlike nukes which can be avoided. Global warming cannot be avoided.

He doesn't know what a GMO is probably. This is one of those areas hillary is less progressive at. Obama recently signed a GMO label bill, but apparently it didn't do jackshit.

LOL Private space travel budget? Do you really take this seriously? "Our first priority is to restore a strong economic base to this country. Then, we can have a discussion about spending." then how do you expect any innovation to happen? If you pour all your resources into self defense and interfering with peoples trade, how the fuck do you get your country off the ground or make anything new? He's going to stagnate the fucking already stagnating NASA budget, and he's going to throw a generation of bright minds down the drain. We cannot elect this fool.

Wants to decrease NASA funding, and increase Military spending. That's utter madness, and the sign of something terribly wrong happening. This is why we shouldn't have republicans in office, they're fucking idiots and it's a proven fact they drive their states into the ground by creating tax cuts on stupid shit but still taxing the shit out of the poor on various things like parking.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're still voting for trump you should kill your self. History has shown us Democracy "doesn't work", eventually we elect an authoritarian leader because of his strongman appeal to uneducated masses, then he ruins the country / plunges the world into war.

Please use your brain this election, just vote hillary clinton and do the world a favor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Trump all the way!
    All I see under Trump is "let's spend shit loads of money and offer no way for the government to generate revenue" it's already been established that Trumps healthcare plan would be a humongous disaster, his Tax plans would be even worse ( not really surprising because 10 of his 12 economic advisors only have an undergraduate in fucking economics lol you can google it), more spending on the military, more money on trying to find and deport illegals, more money on a wall, and let's not even get into this horrendous social issues. Jesus christ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

All I see under Trump is "let's spend shit loads of money and offer no way for the government to generate revenue" it's already been established that Trumps healthcare plan would be a humongous disaster, his Tax plans would be even worse ( not really surprising because 10 of his 12 economic advisors only have an undergraduate in fucking economics lol you can google it), more spending on the military, more money on trying to find and deport illegals, more money on a wall, and let's not even get into this horrendous social issues. Jesus christ.
    What if I told you we can tax the huge companies that are currently participating within our economy, but are located outside of the USA. This would bring in more money than taxpayers could ever pay. Again, if you think taxpayers are going to be able to lift our countries debt, you're a moron. Taking money from the people and putting it into a government doesn't help anyone, but the GOVERNMENT. Knowing the government misplaces taxpayer money all the time, I can't see how you believe us paying more taxes will stop our debt or decrease it. We need a different plan that involves companies more than the people.

Thanks

What if I told you we can tax the huge companies that are currently participating within our economy, but are located outside of the USA. This would bring in more money than taxpayers could ever pay. Again, if you think taxpayers are going to be able to lift our countries debt, you're a moron. Taking money from the people and putting it into a government doesn't help anyone, but the GOVERNMENT. Knowing the government misplaces taxpayer money all the time, I can't see how you believe us paying more taxes will stop our debt or decrease it. We need a different plan that involves companies more than the people.
    Has Trump ever talked about taxing huge companies more? I don't know much about what Trump wants on this type of stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

Has Trump ever talked about taxing huge companies more? I don't know much about what Trump wants on this type of stuff.
    Yes, he has plans to give huge penalties to companies that were once US located, but since moved to avoid taxes. He will make them pay far higher taxes to be part of our economy if they wish to not be located within the USA. This will bring back companies, which will provide jobs and improve the economy...

Thanks

Yes, he has plans to give huge penalties to companies that were once US located, but since moved to avoid taxes. He will make them pay far higher taxes to be part of our economy if they wish to not be located within the USA. This will bring back companies, which will provide jobs and improve the economy...
    Wrong, he's going to

"Reducing or eliminating deductions and loopholes available to the very rich, starting by steepening the curve of the Personal Exemption Phaseout and the Pease Limitation on itemized deductions. The Trump plan also phases out the tax exemption on life insurance interest for high-income earners, ends the current tax treatment of carried interest for speculative partnerships that do not grow businesses or create jobs and are not risking their own capital, and reduces or eliminates other loopholes for the very rich and special interests. These reductions and eliminations will not harm the economy or hurt the middle class. Because the Trump plan introduces a new business income rate within the personal income tax code, they will not harm small businesses either."

He's going to give literal tax cuts across the board for everyone besides the poor. The only way he plans to balance his budget is through cracking down on corporate loophole and tax breaks for say Big oil, i doubt he will get any of that done anyways and even if he did, we'll still increase our deficit with his budget.

- - - Updated - - -

Also whats to say that multi-billion dollar company doesn't move to say China because the great giant grape fruit decided to get rid of all their tax breaks under the basis with those tax breaks they can produce more and grow the economy more. Faith in big business, trumps only proposal that makes any sense is this, and it very well could back fire if he has nothing else to propose in his budget for these companies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Confluency (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Reading throught those environmental issues, it literally just shocks me someone can support such a fucking clueless idiot.

No matter the evidence or research that we have, he is still open to destroying the world's environment. Trump will single handedly destroy every effort done by environmentalists if he's elected as President.

Thanks
    Reading throught those environmental issues, it literally just shocks me someone can support such a fucking clueless idiot.

No matter the evidence or research that we have, he is still open to destroying the world's environment. Trump will single handedly destroy every effort done by environmentalists if he's elected as President.
    He wants to increase coal production, deregulate fracking, etc.. if we elect another republican in general you can say goodbye to the arctic circle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He wants to increase coal production, deregulate fracking, etc.. if we elect another republican in general you can say goodbye to the arctic circle.
    But muh taxes .

Thanks

But muh taxes .
    Go with Gary Johnson and hope for the best while you're clutching your dollar sobbing in the corner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Go with Gary Johnson and hope for the best while you're clutching your dollar sobbing in the corner.
    The U.S is in a difficult spot at the moment politically. Neither of the "main" candidates are qualified at all to run a country.
    Selecting corporate puppets who thrive off individual stupidity isn't a good choice right now in my opinion, the path ahead is a rough one with how situations are developing globally. We need a smart president. Unfortunately with Congress and all the checks and balances, the President wouldn't get to do much anyways.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    The U.S is in a difficult spot at the moment politically. Neither of the "main" candidates are qualified at all to run a country.
    Selecting corporate puppets who thrive off individual stupidity isn't a good choice right now in my opinion, the path ahead is a rough one with how situations are developing globally. We need a smart president. Unfortunately with Congress and all the checks and balances, the President wouldn't get to do much anyways.
    To be fair, you haven't been involved in politics long enough to have a valid opinion. There have been several equally bad as trump candidates, some of them got elected and ruined the country for nearly a century later. Trump is just the most blatant example of immoral capitalism mixed with authoritarian political views. Just like hitler he has taken full advantage of the modern issues revolving around people and taken it out of disproportion for his own talking point. If somehow he is elected, that just means democracy truly does not work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    trump still better than killary's dumb ass
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8