Thread: spawn pokemon

Thanks

Lightbulb spawn pokemon

Hi all! Im from Russia and I have a question.
    The other day I saw an ad in a social network , a person selling Mew, Mewtwo , and other legendary Pokemon . I was already on ****** , found the necessary software , but it would not work as it should . It just makes the appearance of the whole , rather than the rat you will have Mew , instead of the 10 levels you will have only 99. And you will see it. The program is complex and needs to set up your computer and phone, and so do the certification . So. How to do this? What is this software? I know one thing , it's in the packets from the server . Its not prank or fake...he sells it.

MPGH my favorite forum . I believe in your strength !

Thanks
    Don't bother. It's either a physhing program or fake. Either way it's not worth your time because Niantic (The company that released Pokemon Go) said before that legendary pokemons arent available to get caught yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandritko View Post
    Hi all! Im from Russia and I have a question.
    The other day I saw an ad in a social network , a person selling Mew, Mewtwo , and other legendary Pokemon . I was already on ****** , found the necessary software , but it would not work as it should . It just makes the appearance of the whole , rather than the rat you will have Mew , instead of the 10 levels you will have only 99. And you will see it. The program is complex and needs to set up your computer and phone, and so do the certification . So. How to do this? What is this software? I know one thing , it's in the packets from the server . Its not prank or fake...he sells it.

MPGH my favorite forum . I believe in your strength !
    The coding for all of the Legendaries & Ditto is in fact in Pokemon Go, but Niantic has yet to actually make the code active so they can appear within the game. There was a fluke where an Articuno was accidentally released due to a bug in the game, and plenty of players exploited it, well... the Articuno was removed from all of their inventories. But I wouldn't really think an ad on any social networking site would particularly be safe. Especially one with such wild claims such as that.