Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Exclamation All must read it, please!

So. Yes, I am Choob. But I know something that normal people do not know at all.

What is a virus?

A virus is a computer code snippet that declares itself to a program or file is attached to the computer to computer, infecting more across. Viruses can damage your software, files and hardware.

The virus program code that is written in a clear sihiga to themselves reproduce them. The virus tries to spread from computer to computer, confirming the end of the program the host side. This may violate the software, data and even hardware.

Just as people vary in the short nakatavate severity of influenza virus and Ebola, they are also among the computer as little interference as well as directly destructive. "Classic" is a virus spread to human assistance, such as sharing a file or e-mail message is sent.

What is a worm?

Worm as a virus, is designed to copy itself from one computer to another, but it does so automatically, using the computer's functions, which are designed to transport files or information. If your computer has a worm, it can independently move forward. Worms is their ability to reproduce is a major threat. For example, a worm could send out copies of itself to all present in your address book by e-mail addresses, do the same for each of the following computer where it can spread and cause a domino much network traffic that can slow down business and the Internet. New worms spread very quickly and clog networks, putting you (and everyone else) to wait for the Internet to view Web pages may be twice as long.

A worm of virus. A worm generally spreads without user action and distributes complete copies of itself across networks (possibly modified). A worm can consume memory or network bandwidth, thus causing a computer to stop responding.

Because worms do not need to spread "peremeesprogrammi or file, they can also invade your system directly over a network and allow someone else to use your computer remotely. For example, the recent Mydoom worm infected systems were designed to open a "back door" and used the ohverarvuteid veeibisaitide attack.

What is a Trojan horse?

Trojan Horse: Like the mythical Trojan horse looked like a gift, but included the Greek soldiers who conquered the city of Troy, today's Trojan horses are computer programs that appear to be useful, but actually threaten your safety and can do a lot damaged. Recently, one came with a Trojan horse e-meil attachments, Microsoft security updates, apparently, in practice they proved to be viruses that attempted to disable antivirus and firewall software.

Trojan Horse A computer program that appears to be useful, but actually does damage.

Trojan horses spread, peibutades people to run programs that seem to be from the safety of sources. Better protection of the interests of users of Microsoft security bulletins sent by e-mail often, but never accompanied by attachments. Before sending e-meil clients disclose their security warnings in its Security Bulletin page.

Trojan horses can also contribute to the software that you download for free below. Never download software from a source you do not trust. Always download Microsoft updates and patches under the Microsoft Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Office Update.

How do worms and viruses spread?

Almost all the viruses and worms can spread to many, if you do not open or run an infected file or program.

Many of the most harmful viruses are prevalent in particular, e-mail attachments - files that are sent with the e-mail. Typically, is easy to see whether the e-mail message is accompanied by an attachment, because the message is displayed at the paperclip icon that represents the attachment of the probe is the name of the attachment. E-mail attachment you on a daily basis to several different types of files such as photos, letters written in Microsoft Word, Excel, and even spreadsheets. The virus is launched when you open the attached file (usually by double-clicking the attachment icon).

Tip: Open the e-mail attachments only if you are expecting an attachment, and you know exactly which file it is.

If you receive an e-mail with attachment from someone tundmatult, it should be immediately removed. Unfortunately, it is no longer safe to open and acquaintances of people received e-mail attachments. Viruses and worms can meiliprogrammidest to steal information and send itself to everyone in your address book who has a letter. So, if you can e-mail from someone that is not understood, or in combination with manusfailiga what you have been waiting for, you should always contact the sender and ask for the contents of the message.

Viruses may also spread down to retrieve from the Internet, together with the programs, or borrowed from friends or even a store bought discs. These are less common ways of spreading the virus. In most cases, the virus obtained from an unknown e-mail attachment was opened and started.

So, you've read through the useful information, and please post virus scan
    link.
    Even if you add all the time a virus scan link, it does not mean that you have never added.

It wold be good is u can "Sticky" this.

If I was helpful, please press the thanks and comments.
    : D
    Last edited by sdefref; 02-08-2010 at 06:25 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdefref For This Useful Post:

corpse4hire (02-07-2010),erict15 (02-07-2010),vanadr (02-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    thanks

i had no idea what a computer virus was

/jk

good info i guess.
    most people here no these things already

P.L.U.R.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thumbs up

thanks for the info it helped out.

Thanks
    Technically... most people know this. However, it's still useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I guess this will reduce spamming choob threads by 10%
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    You just wasted your life typing this cuz 1 its useless and 2 its in the hack section Good job :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good Info, I guess.
    Most coders know what a virus/trojan/worm is.
    But noobs/choobs might not.
    I don't know if this is sticky quality.
    But thanks anyway.

Thanks
    i even ain even read his

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Did you take this from another forum? It's good information, especially for those who don't know the difference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Photoshop View Post
    Did you take this from another forum? It's good information, especially for those who don't know the difference.
    Noo its not he can't even type this is useless no help

Thanks
    Uhmm.
    I'm not gonna read the whole thing.
    But I guess you just wanna be sticky'ed like the other choob.
    But good job.
    Either you typed this all out and wasted your time.
    Or you copied and pasted it, adding your little modificiations along the way.
    Thanks though, when I need to, i'll come back to it
    *Bookmarked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Photoshop View Post
    No i didint take.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    /Move Please.
    Wrong section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    You just wasted your life typing this cuz 1 its useless and 2 its in the hack section Good job :/
    First i need to say to you "LERN TO READ PLEASE"

I say: Before, I say, I do not know where is the right place for this post, I'm sorry, every time you can move to the right place where it would be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by sdefref View Post
    First i need to say to you "LERN TO READ PLEASE"

I say: Before, I say, I do not know where is the right place for this post, I'm sorry, every time you can move to the right place where it would be.
    spelling comes before reading

might wanna look into that..

P.L.U.R.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast