Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Unhappy What is going on... (Maybe long to read)

Hello,

Warning: If you're not up for long readings, you can go away and not comment some next level shit when you haven't read all the way through. Sincerely Sander, and thank you - I also know MPGH isn't the place where to seek help, but yeah I don't care.
    Warning 2: If you are coming here to say "oh, you're not depressed or any of that" - then that means you don't have a empathy, so you can kindly fuck off..

If you have Read this thread by @moose then you would already know what has going on with me lately, but I don't wanna trash the thread made by him to talk about my feelings..

So, lately I haven't been quite alright since the break up between me and my girlfriend, she broke up with me because she wasn't happy with me so she found someone else who made her happy while dating me, and that made me feel like total shit especially I feel more down and depressed, even though I have meet 1 - 3 new people by having a temporary job, however that hasn't really helped me with the build up depression, anxiety and not motivated, I don't feel like going to work anymore, because of all the work I did was to get to meet her and be with her in person, but as we broke up, I lost the motivation, I started to hate her, I didn't want to hear her sorries, because "SORRY" wont cut what I feel, it wont make me feel better when it comes from her - I don't know, but I have a feeling that I always have had such a bad luck with relationships... So, now I'm taking a break from any relationships and let my heart to heal, if I go onto another relationship now, I may end up doing something more horrible than cutting or smoking...

It has been harsh on me, and I don't know what the hell to do... I feel like crying till my eyes bleed or till my head hurts from crying, I know five months isn't a big deal for some of you, but it was for me cos it was the longest relationship I have ever had, I still love her, but I have blocked her for 3-4 days and I wanna unblock her, but the way I feel I wont do it... Everyone told me that I should do it, even MPGH members did say so when I made a thread about my girlfriend being controlling which you can read here ...

I seriously wish there was some way to stop what I feel right now, and stop me from doing something horrible that may sadden everyone around me.. I'm open for hates, but even if you will hate this or me, I seriously don't care, because of what has going on, has made me not to care about anything anymore..

I also have quit trying to become a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive professional, it has gone down like this ever since I broke my gaming mouse.. And now I'm using my old mouse which I don't feel like playing CS with...

Thanks for reading this long ass thread, take care with best love.

Thank you @Aura and @moose for getting me 303 reputation, it may mean nothing but its big deal to me
    Last edited by Charion; 08-06-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Ayanami Rei (08-07-2016),Dama's Sheep (08-06-2016),Kate (08-06-2016),moose (08-06-2016),Ticherhaz (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Seriously I am not the best person to talk to about this, actually no one on MPGH is. The reason being is that all the answers you get will be "Get over it" "man up" "pussy" "get another bitch" or something along those lines (there might be one legit answer)

I personally cannot understand your situation because I think relationships are a complete and utter joke and when one fails then another one opens up. Personally the only reason we get in a relationship is to not feel lonely and there are tons off other ways to do that, aleast that is how I see things in life.That's about all the advice I can give you. Good Luck bro.
    Last edited by Eternity; 08-06-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Stack (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ignore the mental in the head Enternity guy^. If you stop going to work, you got no income, no income no house in a couple months. Internet goes out. Phone service goes out.

It's tough man and I feel it but you ain't gonna get ANY other girls if you don't got a house to take them to. Gotta keep your head up and just ignore her. If she was cheating, while you guys were dating... She ain't meant for you.

At the end of the day....

The right girl is the one who can put up with your angry days and all n all can put up with your being and personality. If they can't, she ain't the one. End of discussion.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Ignore the mental in the head Enternity guy^. If you stop going to work, you got no income, no income no house in a couple months. Internet goes out. Phone service goes out.

It's tough man and I feel it but you ain't gonna get ANY other girls if you don't got a house to take them to. Gotta keep your head up and just ignore her. If she was cheating, while you guys were dating... She ain't meant for you.

The right girl is the one who can put up with your angry days and all n all can put up with your being and personality. If they can't, she ain't the one. End of discussion.
    Oh shit, I totally forgot to post that I am not the best person to talk to.
    I am sorry. Oh wait I didn't.
    Last edited by Eternity; 08-06-2016 at 05:47 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hey man! Cheer up! I've been where you are now man. I feel your pain and how you've blocked out other people. Me and my girlfriend that has been dating for two years now recently broke up a month ago. I'm 17 now and a grown man and Sometimes life just hits you hard and you just wanna shut everybody else out. That's not healthy and it's just gonna get worse. I overcame my depression by meeting new people. Hanging with friends and talking to someone. It really helps and boosts your self-esteem. I know that sometimes things come and go but that doesn't mean it should stop you and make you think that you've hit a dead end. Good luck man I really hope you feel better and just go out and meet some new people. Also unblock her. You guys can still be friends. Blocking her doesn't really make a difference !
    Last edited by Dama's Sheep; 08-06-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

She didn't really cheat cos she told me that the guy made her happy and she wanted to date him than me, but I told HER everything, every possible thing I know of, I even told that I was cat fished, with such kind of bloody knowledge you wouldn't DUMP anyone, you wouldn't even hurt anyone who has been like this.. Like fuck... I blocked her so I could ignore her, which seem to help but IT WONT HELP ME Losing love towards her...
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    1. "I feel this" "I feel that" "I feel depressed" blah blah blah, yes you FEEL. Let's get it out of the way now, since you feel (even thou it's sadness) means you don't suffer any mental illness. As clinical depression means you feel numb, nothing at all. So yeah, it's not a mental illness, then what is it? It's a fucking way your god damn body reacts after a bad event. Man it is normal to feel bad, just embrace it and move on. It's really up to you to make a move either live controlled by your emotions or learn to control your emotions. Yes pay attention to them as they're your body mental reaction to specific events, but don't let them tell you what you are because thoughts trigger emotions but thoughts are nothing more than brain activity, you have no control over them nor does your brain. Fortunately your thoughts have no control on your real surroundings therefore they don't shape your personality and the reality so why making such a big deal out of them?

2. You were the one telling people to quit bitching about their problems however you seem to be a bitch yourself (which I already knew). Dude you won't grow unless you get to feel bad. So all this sadness happens for a reason and it's all for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mymomidk View Post
    Hey man! Cheer up! I've been where you are now man. I feel your pain and how you've blocked out other people. Me and my girlfriend that has been dating for two years now recently broke up a month ago. I'm 17 now and a grown man and Sometimes life just hits you hard and you just wanna shut everybody else out. That's not healthy and it's just gonna get worse. I overcame my depression by meeting new people. Hanging with friends and talking to someone. It really helps and boosts your self-esteem. I know that sometimes things come and go but that doesn't mean it should stop you and make you think that you've hit a dead end. Good luck man I really hope you feel better and just go out and meet some new people. Also unblock her. You guys can still be friends. Blocking her doesn't really make a difference !
    no .

Edit: also no, don't unblock her even further try to avoid anything related with her, unless it's something like youe job or other important shit. Btw go get yourself educated bro nobody wants a "professional cs player" as a husband. Btw2 sorry if I'm tough with you nevertheless I seriously want all the best for you man I'm an emotional type of person too so I understand you but srsly don't let these emotions make you a bitch, make your emotions youe bitches.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-06-2016 at 05:57 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Stack (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    1. "I feel this" "I feel that" "I feel depressed" blah blah blah, yes you FEEL. Let's get it out of the way now, since you feel (even thou it's sadness) means you don't suffer any mental illness. As clinical depression means you feel numb, nothing at all. So yeah, it's not a mental illness, then what is it? It's a fucking way your god damn body reacts after a bad event. Man it is normal to feel bad, just embrace it and move on. It's really up to you to make a move either live controlled by your emotions or learn to control your emotions. Yes pay attention to them as they're your body mental reaction to specific events, but don't let them tell you what you are because thoughts trigger emotions but thoughts are nothing more than brain activity, you have no control over them nor does your brain. Fortunately your thoughts have no control on your real surroundings therefore they don't shape your personality and the reality so why making such a big deal out of them?

2. You were the one telling people to quit bitching about their problems however you seem to be a bitch yourself (which I already knew). Dude you won't grow unless you get to feel bad. So all this sadness happens for a reason and it's all for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

no .
    YES I AM BOIIIIII IM 17 AND I DONT FUCKING WET MY SHEETS ANYMORE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

She didn't really cheat cos she told me that the guy made her happy and she wanted to date him than me, but I told HER everything, every possible thing I know of, I even told that I was cat fished, with such kind of bloody knowledge you wouldn't DUMP anyone, you wouldn't even hurt anyone who has been like this.. Like fuck... I blocked her so I could ignore her, which seem to help but IT WONT HELP ME Losing love towards her...
    Just the typical relationship feelings man. Everyone will still have feelings for them after breakup but once you can get it threw your head "ok it's official, it's time to just move on and find someone who could be the one forever". No one can help you with the feelings you will have for the next month. But it will disappear. Talking to other girls will probably make you forget about her now that you got that freedom.

@Eternity, never asked if you did say that didn't I? Your just retarded as fuck as to what you think relationships are.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Eternity (08-06-2016),Ticherhaz (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    You'll always be one of my favorite MPGH Members @Mystical

PM me bby, stay strong, and remember, girls aren't always worth it <3 cx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kate For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-06-2016),moose (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Eternity, never asked if you did say that didn't I? Your just retarded as fuck as to what you think relationships are.
    Haha true. I just find them not necessary. I don't think I actually ever been in love, Lust? Sure but never love.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

- - - Updated - - -

no .

Edit: also no, don't unblock her even further try to avoid anything related with her, unless it's something like youe job or other important shit. Btw go get yourself educated bro nobody wants a "professional cs player" as a husband. Btw2 sorry if I'm tough with you nevertheless I seriously want all the best for you man I'm an emotional type of person too so I understand you but srsly don't let these emotions make you a bitch, make your emotions youe bitches.
    Are you claiming people don't get depressed from Breakups? Depression that can lead to potential suicide?

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by mymomidk View Post
    YES I AM BOIIIIII IM 17 AND I DONT FUCKING WET MY SHEETS ANYMORE
    Hey man.

Let's fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Haha true. I just find them not necessary. I don't think I actually ever been in love, Lust? Sure but never love.
    Yea you a true fuckboi aren't you Eternity?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

no .

I think I'm gonna say this once for all, can you bloody take time to read? I clearly explained in the thread of @moose 's saying following that "I have a job, I've been working on it for 3 months" or something in that lines, so you now are telling me to go educate myself because someone doesn't want me as their husband cos I'm a "CS professional" - I'm not sure if you've ever heard of this but people can have 2 jobs, one as normal job and another a hobby which earns them money, so I think you should go educate yourself...

And not to mention, I've been down to such thoughts to like ACTUALLY KILLING MYSELF, you think I'm literally joking? How about this, I actually have scars on my left arm which were done 2 years ago.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-06-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Hey man.

Let's fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea you a true fuckboi aren't you Eternity?
    Yes. Yes I am. I am savage as fuck. I will fuck your bitch and then fuck you next.
    DUDE YOU NEED TO HANG AT MPGH OFTEN, I LOVE IT WHEN YOUR AROUND.
    Last edited by Eternity; 08-06-2016 at 06:05 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast