Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    In bengazii the US embassy was attacked, companies in Libya are like fuck this we're out of here. The country became a failed state afterwards.

Oh gee willikers, I wonder who could of prevented that from happening. Oh right, the secretary of state at the time, who just so happens to be American... you know, just by chance.
    Yea and that person is whom you are voting for our next president, idiot.

Thanks
    Also, what context could it have been, and what post are you talking about. You argued your grammar mistakes are on behalf of "just the way you are", and by correcting your grammar mistakes I am making an attack on your person.

Do you understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Yea and that person is whom you are voting for our next president, idiot.
    Nope, don't got to. (live up north)

I'm going to raise the independent turn out for whomever to 15%, even if we get the conservative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Also, what context could it have been, and what post are you talking about. You argued your grammar mistakes are on behalf of "just the way you are", and by correcting your grammar mistakes I am making an attack on your person.

Do you understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, don't got to. (live up north)

I'm going to raise the independent turn out for whomever to 15%, even if we get the conservative.
    Whatever you say bud, Trump already won.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Whatever you say bud, Trump already won.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

- - - Updated - - -

Trump already lost sorry

Edit: YOU should vote Gary Johnson since trump wont win. You are more independent after all right? You're conservative too, seems like a match made in heaven for you. Stop being a trump zealot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Dab1996426 If I was you, I would stop because you are literally digging yourself a bigger hole, and I know you wouldn't like to have a bigger hole, unless you are a mole who lives underground anyway
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016),Walkyr (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    @Dab1996426 If I was you, I would stop because you are literally digging yourself a bigger hole, and I know you wouldn't like to have a bigger hole, unless you are a mole who lives underground anyway
    Explain? Because I'm addressing an argument does not mean I'm falling for a troll. I'm doing it everytime for the sole reason of acknowledging the stupidity, and resolving it.

It's up to people how they want to react, but I'm doing nothing but educating plebs. Just by seeing me refute your argument you are exposed to a level of intellect that otherwise may have never existed.

Please, let me do my thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Explain? Because I'm addressing an argument does not mean I'm falling for a troll. I'm doing it everytime for the sole reason of acknowledging the stupidity, and resolving it.

It's up to people how they want to react, but I'm doing nothing but educating plebs. Just by seeing me refute your argument you are exposed to a level of intellect that otherwise may have never existed.

Please, let me do my thing.
    You will never be able to solve anyone's stupidity - as you, you should know or be aware of such things, but what is very stupid is to make this thread in wrong category, why? Well here is a quite easy answer, this whole thread one way or another sounds like a big debate. You're not "refuting" my arguments, since I'm not in this argument, you, @Drama, @Lunatic and @Walkyr are - therefore you can leave me out on this "Debate" of yours.. And I'm not a pleb, cos illegal immigrants are stupid and nobody needs them.

Unless you want your country by destroyed by those immigrants, then by my wild quest.. I may not be an American, but if I was I would vote for Trump, because he wants to keep illegal immigrants out of the country, which is what all countries should do, and export them out of their country because they have entered the country without any legal documents therefore they shouldn't be allowed to live in the country in any term or form...

Edit: I have wasted enough time on this thread in a troll vise, and in all of seriousness, its 1:14 AM and I need to sleep because for one, I have a work tomorrow, unlike you pleb who will *probably* have enough time to argue, keep your useless debate alive... Good night and good luck.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-07-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I don't understand, you talked shit about my laziness but then you used "triggering" to define your annoyance
    I wasn't referring to your use of "your" instead of "you're" as annoying. It was "triggering" me because it just shows the level of intelligence you have. I'm not saying I haven't misused your or you're before, but to do it multiple times in the same sentence shows me that you are either completely oblivious, an idiot, or both.

Thanks

You will never be able to solve anyone's stupidity - as you, you should know or be aware of such things, but what is very stupid is to make this thread in wrong category, why? Well here is a quite easy answer, this whole thread one way or another sounds like a big debate. You're not "refuting" my arguments, since I'm not in this argument, you, @Drama, @Lunatic and @Walkyr are - therefore you can leave me out on this "Debate" of yours.. And I'm not a pleb, cos illegal immigrants are stupid and nobody needs them.

Unless you want your country by destroyed by those immigrants, then by my wild quest.. I may not be an American, but if I was I would vote for Trump, because he wants to keep illegal immigrants out of the country, which is what all countries should do, and export them out of their country because they have entered the country without any legal documents therefore they shouldn't be allowed to live in the country in any term or form...

Edit: I have wasted enough time on this thread in a troll vise, and in all of seriousness, its 1:14 AM and I need to sleep because for one, I have a work tomorrow, unlike you pleb who will *probably* have enough time to argue, keep your useless debate alive... Good night and good luck.
    It's a matter of regulation, Illegal immigrants are all of our problems. If you kill your self you're taking a piece of all of us with you. Everyone is apart of the story, just like you're apart of this debate now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's a matter of regulation, Illegal immigrants are all of our problems. If you kill your self you're taking a piece of all of us with you. Everyone is apart of the story, just like you're apart of this debate now.
    Please refrain in quoting me.. I'm not apart of a debate which is created in a wrong category - and no, if I killed myself then the only piece I would take from anyone is my family and my future, it has no involvement with random people such as yourself...

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure you were the one who had taught basics of English to @Drama, then how wouldn't you know that spelling "your self" is spelled together not apart, but then again it's how you self-taught yourself to use the word, there is no incorrect ways of going with English and its grammar, there are problems, we all are coexisting, we all have grammatical problems, you and I aren't expectation. Anyways like I said I have no time for such pointless garbage such as this thread has become. I have life to work on and succeed in it.

Yes, illegal immigrants are problem in every country.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-07-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

Please refrain in quoting me.. I'm not apart of a debate which is created in a wrong category - and no, if I killed myself then the only piece I would take from anyone is my family and my future, it has no involvement with random people such as yourself...

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure you were the one who had taught basics of English to @Drama, then how wouldn't you know that spelling "your self" is spelled together not apart, but then again it's how you self-taught yourself to use the word, there is no incorrect ways of going with English and its grammar, there are problems, we all are coexisting, we all have grammatical problems, you and I aren't expectation. Anyways like I said I have no time for such pointless garbage such as this thread has become. I have life to work on and succeed in it.

Yes, illegal immigrants are problem in every country.
    This thread in it's self is not a debate whether people are stupid, it's a GENERAL question.

No, every person you ever met, the country, the places you spend money, the places you go, everything about your value as a human being will be lost to the world... Good way to be too analytical and make a devastatingly inaccurate philosophy.

Also I never claimed to be an expert at anything, people just assumed on their own I was intending to be grammatically correct. However there is one thing I am an expert at: When I said "your self" I was literally referring to your "self", as in the inner you. I was making almost a sort of poetical analogy off the vocalization of my sentence. You can kill your "self" by working a dead end job your entire life, you could kill your "self" by selling out your personal beliefs for material gains. Do you see what I'm doing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

I wasn't referring to your use of "your" instead of "you're" as annoying. It was "triggering" me because it just shows the level of intelligence you have. I'm not saying I haven't misused your or you're before, but to do it multiple times in the same sentence shows me that you are either completely oblivious, an idiot, or both.
    I've already told ya i was on my phone lol? i was just to lazy to actually do any correct grammar. Kinda just let my phone do its thing if it's wrong. But it doesn't correct certain things. If you wanna help me fix that, let me know. I have a iPhone 6+. Thanks
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadableWig9 View Post
    I know right?

I mean, people even capitalize the first letter of every word, it's outrageous!
    You know that's because it's a perk of being a CS right? retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    If members on this site can't step their logic up, I'm going to have to refrain from attacking everyone and their mother over trivialities.
    That's probably why you're a CS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-09-2016)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789