Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm Just Helping You Learn Basic Stuff You Should Of Learned In School.
    Do keep in mind that I'm not a US Citizen. English is my third language and therefore not my mother tongue. Stuff like that has been taught to us only in the second to last year. And even there it was just a quick scratch on the surface.
    When people say they have built their own PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Since when were you all my students? I'm just helping you learn basic stuff you should of learned in school.
    Not everyone had an ability to learn a bloody language from school, I'm talking about myself... And I know a lot of basics, I'm just shitting at you so you can reply more at me.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You don't use incorrect grammar "on" someone, you use incorrect grammar "for" somebody.

"On" and "For" are known as prepositions. A preposition is a word that links sentences, or more specific nouns and pronouns.

"On" is a physical word, to be on something means it's physically above or there, factually. On a date, on a table, on a girls feet.

"For" is used to indicate the meaning or time of something, it is not specifically a physical connotation. To be for someone, To do something for something, to do something for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

You now know the correct usage of the you are contraction. By continuing to purposely ignore that fact, you are refusing to be correct. That is not "how you are" because you don't have a literal disability that disallows you to correctly use the grammar, and even if you did you have previously acknowledge the content of it. Therefor it's a lie to claim you can't use correct grammar.

I see you're trying to make a logical case here, but you've failed from the begging so let me elaborate it for you.

A child is taught how to use multiplication, despite knowing he has to add a number to it's self a certain amount of times, he claims "I cannot do multiplication because that's how I am". It's not actually "how he is", he is not incapable of doing multiplication because he literally knows how to do it. The conclusion here is he simply does not want to do it, because he's making the argument he can't, but he based on credible evidence most certainly can.

Sorry I didn't pay attention when I was taught. You are your youre wrong ok? Teach me ok? Ok? I don't know how to use your correctly.

You have failed to prove I refuse to use it correctly.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Do keep in mind that I'm not a US Citizen. English is my third language and therefore not my mother tongue. Stuff like that has been taught to us only in the second to last year. And even there it was just a quick scratch on the surface.
    Well you have very adept language skills for a non-native speaker. Not a surprise considering you're from Switzerland, you have about 4 or 5 national languages don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Sorry I didn't pay attention when I was taught. You are your youre wrong ok? Teach me ok? Ok? I don't know how to use your correctly.

You have failed to prove I refuse to use it correctly.
    I taught you how it works, you acknowledged how it works. You then change gears and claim you don't know how it works.

Quit shitposting pleb and go hug your mother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well you have very adept language skills for a non-native speaker. Not a surprise considering you're from Switzerland, you have about 4 or 5 national languages don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

I taught you how it works, you acknowledged how it works. You then change gears and claim you don't know how it works.

Quit shitposting pleb and go hug your mother.
    didn't understand what you taught me I still don't youre under YOUR SHIT oh god Tourette's are getting effected with it. Did it work? I know how to use it now? Thanks mr. Dab I get A+ yes

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not A Surprise Considering You're From Switzerland, You Have About 4 Or 5 National Languages Don't You?
    4 languages. By school I am forced to learn 3 languages (German, French & English) and on side I have Soviet roots, so I am capable of speaking the Russian langauge as well.

Quit Shitposting Pleb And Go Hug Your Mother.
    Again, I advise you to go to Lynd*****m if you want to teach people about stuff. Here, you won't manage shit.

Thanks
    didn't understand what you taught me I still don't youre under YOUR SHIT oh god Tourette's are getting effected with it. Did it work? I know how to use it now? Thanks mr. Dab I get A+ yes
    Thanks for finally realizing it wasn't a personal attack, you're just stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for finally realizing it wasn't a personal attack, you're just stupid
    Oh have you proven I refuse to use grammar correctly. I'm just to lazy to read your paragraphs. Your dying sentences fit my standards more

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone's grammar is different. You attacked the way I use mine. Personal attack. I'm done here now. We all got our laughs making a fool out of you.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Everyone's grammar is different. You attacked the way I use mine. Personal attack. I'm done here now. We all got our laughs making a fool out of you.
    Trump for President? Hoh...I say we have a reeeeaaaalll winner right here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh btw, I think your not suppose to capitalize every word. Mr. Lynda.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    - No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

I guess i can't take part in this debate without being premium.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mr. Lynda.
    Absolutely! Lynd*****m has you covered! With +1000 guides on even "How to sit", you'll be able to learn the Chinese Language without ANY problem!

Thanks
    Oh have you proven I refuse to use grammar correctly. I'm just to lazy to read your paragraphs. Your dying sentences fit my standards more

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, you're very misinformed here. Grammar isn't something that is unique to each individual, grammar is the structure of a language and it's syntax. (like with a programming language)

Once again, correcting someones improper grammar is not an attack on their person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperSage View Post
    - No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

I guess i can't take part in this debate without being premium.
    Those rules don't apply against cock suckers, these plebs can insult me all they want and not get banned. You can call me a filthy cocksucker and completely dismiss every argument I make if you want and arun won't ban you (or well I don't think he will).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why you asking a stupid question :0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Woah, you're very misinformed here. Grammar isn't something that is unique to each individual, grammar is the structure of a language and it's syntax. (like with a programming language)

Once again, correcting someones improper grammar is not an attack on their person.

- - - Updated - - -

Those rules don't apply against cock suckers, these plebs can insult me all they want and not get banned. You can call me a filthy cocksucker and completely dismiss every argument I make if you want and arun won't ban you (or well I don't think he will).

Prove it. Because I feel attacked and some other people may feel the same when you disrespect them like that. Sorry. Your wrong and don't like admitting to it. Just keep lying. Like Hilary.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast