Thanks

Xbox Account Worth $1000 ($720 Balance, $280 Games) - PERSONAL ACC! - $350 ono.

Hey. Around a year ago i purchased over $1000 in Xbox Points Cards from a local mom n pop store near mine. Because they didn't know the value of the points cards (this was around the time they were discontinued), i purchased $1000 worth for around $400. However there's one downside to all this, the balance was to expire from 1 year from redemption. I didn't realize this until i redeemed the codes and saw that they expire on the 27th of August, 2016. Not a big deal, i could probably spend it all. A few weeks back i decided that i want to sell my Xbox One, and this account along with it.

The Gamertag is: Mings (Feel free to add me to confirm that i own the account, pretty good username too got it in the GT purge)

Currently Bought Games on the account: $280.00ish
    - Monopoly Family Fun Pack
    - Saints Row Metro Double Pack
    - Overwatch: Origins Edition
    - The Escapists & Escapists Walking Dead
    - Elite Dangerous Standard
    - The Witcher 3
    - Fallout 4 + Season Pass
    - Minecraft Xbox
    - Ark

Those are a decent amount of games, and due to sales and whatnot came to $280.

Balance on the account: $722.58

But here's the catch, the balance expires in around 3 weeks. So you'll have to spend it all before the 27th of August, the games currently on there won't expire. Nor will the games/movies/music you buy with the money. But the balance will on the 27th of August this year, so make sure to spend it all beforehand. Now this leads me to the price, I'd sell it for $500 - $600 but due to limited time you have to spend the money, I'll bring it down to...

Price: $350 ono

It's not a set price, but it needs to be around that figure. Which i think is definitely worth it for $722, $280 worth of (good) games and a decent 5 letter gamertag.

Payment: Bitcoins

I'm taking Bitcoins only for the account, i have PayPal but when dealing with such a large sum of money I'd rather not use it. Although we will definitely be using an OMM from this forum, with full verification on this post and etc. So don't message me with your 'Trusted' middleman y ou found on another forum, we need to decide on one together from this site. However if you are extremely trusted i will go first and provide all details, as well as allow you to lock it down with 2step etc before sending. But only if you're EXTREMELY trusted.

How do i know it's not cracked?

On top of providing all details, screenshots attached to this thread AND showing all logins so you know the only person that's used the account is me. I'll be linking a thread i made around a year ago when i wanted to sell it after realizing the balance expires in a year. However decided against it when i assumed i'd be keeping my xbox this generation and would most likely spend the money.

Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1018041

I made that thread around a year ago when i wanted to sell it, but decided against it.

TL;DR
    - OMM or I'll go first if you're extremely trusted.
    - Bitcoins only
    - $722 Balance to spend before August 27th
    - Games listed above, worth $280 together.
    - $350 ono

Please contact me ASAP as i need to sell this account before the balance expires get to use it.

Thanks!

I've also attached all proof i can provide to this thread (while blocking personal info).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.PNG  

2.PNG  

3.PNG  

4.PNG  

5.PNG  

6.PNG  

Thanks
    Bump /2short2furious

Thanks
    Bump /2short2furiousthesquekuel

Thanks