Thread: Banned

Thanks

Banned

So I recently purchased some items from a third party reseller and was banned. Should I admit to doing so in my request for review by deca? I didn't sell anything I purchased from the third party seller. I just really want my account back lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well they typically don't unban rwters, you could say you won it in a giveway?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Luis For This Useful Post:

sgrandof (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Well they typically don't unban rwters, you could say you won it in a giveway?
    Good Idea. I ask if I should be honest with them because they say you have a better chance of being unbanned and only given a warning if you're honest and dont waste their time. Here is what they say:

"If you were banned, it is very likely that your account has been associated with a 3rd party reseller, an exploit user or items created via an exploit (both present and past). Decagames will be taking a tough stance on these matters. Regardless, if you feel you were banned unrightfully so, please contact us directly under this article using the "Email Us" button. Note that, if you wrote a ticket to Kabam already, they will be referring you to that same link as well.

Please use the subject “Request for banned account review”, fill out all required fields and also make it known if you were involved in any of the activities mentioned (3rd party sale, exploit, trade with exploit items). Note that you have a higher chance of getting unbanned with only a warning if you are a legit user that admits to being involved rather than hiding facts that our agents will uncover."

Do you think they are being honest or do they just want you to admit so you dont waste their time?
    Last edited by sgrandof; 08-08-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrandof View Post
    Good Idea. I ask if I should be honest with them because they say you have a better chance of being unbanned and only given a warning if you're honest and dont waste their time. Here is what they say:

"If you were banned, it is very likely that your account has been associated with a 3rd party reseller, an exploit user or items created via an exploit (both present and past). Decagames will be taking a tough stance on these matters. Regardless, if you feel you were banned unrightfully so, please contact us directly under this article using the "Email Us" button. Note that, if you wrote a ticket to Kabam already, they will be referring you to that same link as well.

Please use the subject “Request for banned account review”, fill out all required fields and also make it known if you were involved in any of the activities mentioned (3rd party sale, exploit, trade with exploit items). Note that you have a higher chance of getting unbanned with only a warning if you are a legit user that admits to being involved rather than hiding facts that our agents will uncover."

Do you think they are being honest or do they just want you to admit so you dont waste their time?
    Well they can obviously trace the trades, meaning they could see previous trades the bot had made. I think it might be reasonable to just fess up, not sure though.
    Best of luck.

Thanks
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Well they can obviously trace the trades, meaning they could see previous trades the bot had made. I think it might be reasonable to just fess up, not sure though.
    Best of luck.
    I'm not sure they can actually do that(Well they can, but they don't). I know Kabam didn't bother wasting the resources to do this. I've bought from dupers who have been banned, and never saw any repercussions myself, I think they just turn on trade logs when a public dupe is around, to ban anyone abusing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sgrandof View Post
    So I recently purchased some items from a third party reseller and was banned. Should I admit to doing so in my request for review by deca? I didn't sell anything I purchased from the third party seller. I just really want my account back lol.
    Just tell them someone gave you them for free, or as someone else said, you won them in a giveaway. They very very rarely unban people for RWT.

- - - Updated - - -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CJacko For This Useful Post:

sgrandof (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    There's so many ways to get around this.

What items were they, bulk amount? (16 or more).

If its below 16 then you can use so many reasons like giveaway, friend, merch friend, debt, just be creative.

Above 16 would be much harder if they check your logs and accounts to see what was traded. Goodluck if its a big amount :/

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My account got banned, but I have not tried to reclaim my account. Can someone refer me a link where i can contact DecaDicks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGoHard View Post
    My account got banned, but I have not tried to reclaim my account. Can someone refer me a link where i can contact DecaDicks.
    https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

edit: also i'd just be honest, and they'll probably unban you.
    Last edited by HACKLEARNER; 08-08-2016 at 09:05 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HACKLEARNER For This Useful Post:

RyanGoHard (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks! You saved me alot of time! @HACKLEARNER

Thanks
    Damn, I got banned earlier for this, said it was a friend of mine, worked since it was a guy i traded with.

Idk much about 3rd party sites though, good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Might be worth mentioning who you traded with if he/she is from mpgh and show proof so that everyone else can avoid that seller because if that person is reporting to deca then that's even worse than scamming. If it's not, then just be vigilant and try doing drop-trades next time.
    Last edited by silentWizz02; 08-10-2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: bobo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER View Post
    https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

edit: also i'd just be honest, and they'll probably unban you.
    Uh, no. Deca Games will not unban you just because your "honest" about RWT. That's not how ROTMG works, even if Kabams' not in charge anymore.