Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 114th Edition

114th Edition - August 8th, 2016
    This Week in History: American bomber drops atomic bomb on Hiroshima

Join our MPGH Paint Contest today!
    The most swag contest of MPGH to have ever taken place. This requires absolutely no artistic ability at all. You can be as incapable as ever and still be able to win this one. All you have to do is create a picture using Microsoft Paint and have it relate to MPGH in some way. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate! Click here to participate.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - The Publicists are hosting a MPGH Paint Contest. If you are interested in creating something with Microsoft Paint, please visit here and enter your submission.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. The voting period has begun so please visit here and vote for the best signature to not only assist the News Force but also help in selecting the winner of the $10.
    - The Realm of the Mad God Private Servers section is recruiting developers to assist with the upcoming Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Private Server. If you have experience with AS3 Bytecode or C#, please visit here to apply.
    - This cycles Pharaoh Competition is the Jubs da boss edition. Please visit here to vote for the next Pharaoh (even if Jubs vote will probably be deciding who wins).
    - arunforce is looking for people to assist him with programming several things. Please visit https://www.mpgh.net/forum/announceme...639&a=167]here if you are interested in supporting the administrator of MPGH.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Psychotic received minion for Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots
    • @Takatsuki received minion for Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Man charged with soliciting prostitute
    A ninety year old man has been charged with soliciting a prostitute. According to court documents, Nicholas Salerno, 90, paid Karen Proia, 48, $100 to perform a sex act. A day later, Salerno called cops to report a missing necklace, where allegedly Proia had stolen it. The police officers let Salerno know that he was going to be charged with soliciting a prostitute. Salerno replied, "I don't give a fuck, I'm 90 years old." Reports state that the necklace was retrieved from a local pawn shop.

https://lawnewz.com/crazy/man-charged-with-soliciting-a-prostitute-i-dont-give-a-expletive-im-90-years-old/

Tesla car drives owner to hospital after suffering from pulmonary embolism
    Joshua Neally was driving his Tesla Model X home from his office. When he entered the highway, he started experiencing chest and stomach pains. Instead of calling an ambulance, he decided to turn on his vehicle's self-driving mode and drive to the nearest hospital. 20 miles down the road, he arrived at hospital, and manually steered his vehicle into the parking lot and checked himself in at the hospital. Doctors say he was lucky to survive while driving.

https://www****c.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37009696/tesla-car-drives-owner-to-hospital-after-he-suffers-pulmonary-embolism

Carnegie Mellon's AI Wins at DARPA
    Just recently, the 2016 DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge just crowned the victor in this year's competitions. Carnegie Mellon's AI named Mayhem was able to clinch the win by quite a large margin. The grand prize was a whopping $2 million dollars! The competition was put into place to test AI's capabilities of going fully autonomous. This means that it must solve puzzles and make calculations on its own without human contact or corrections. The aim of the game was to see where our current technology stands and how far we can take it.

The competition was comprised of 96 rounds that challenged teams to preform certain tasks while being fed code with bugs, security holes, and inefficiencies. The idea behind this is to be able to create a system where it can patch itself. If any bugs or errors arise, the system can simply run a diagnostics test and have it fixed within a few minutes. After 8 hours of rigorous testing, Carnegie Mellon's AI came out on top. What makes the AI so special was it was the first of its kind to be completely autonomous. A few human teams were also apart of the competition so it was definitely cool to see a full autonomous team beat them. It's a first of its kind and it's capabilities are quite remarkable.

Source

Lil Yachty - Buzzin' ft. Partynextdoor
    A fantastic single by Lil Boat and Partynextdoor dropped this passed week and it's definitely turning heads. Yachty is known for his more bubbly type rap and his up beat lyrics. We know Lil Yachty as the young teenager to flex on all of his enemies. Before even listening to this track it can turn heads. Partynextdoor is known for his sensual R&B type music. Usually rapping about a girl or his personal sex/drug life. Those are things we normally don't hear Yachty talking about. I went into this song thinking it was going to be an upbeat song of Yachty's type but I was pleasantly surprised. The flow of the single is definitely more in partynextdoor's range versus Lil Yachty's. Currently I'd rank this song as one of my favorites. The flow is immaculate and the vocals are insane. Party delivers what we would normally hear, but Yachty shows a whole new side of him. Honestly I think everyone should witness this song for themselves. Like always with a Lil Yachty song, the production is on point.
    Listen to this song here.

PARTYNEXTDOOR's Singles for Next Album
    On Friday, August 5, 2016 the rapper PARTYNEXTDOOR dropped two singles, "Don’t Know How" and "Don’t Do It For You No More". He has released these singles off his new album P3, which is dropping August 12, 2016. The "Don't Know How" has the late night mood music that listeners have come to expect from PATYNEXTDOOR, as he sings 'I'll make sure that you're not disappointed/Especially knowing this all you wanted'. If you want to listen to a preview of "Don't Know How" click here.

PARTYNEXTDOOR has also released a new loosie, the same day as "Don't Know How". The single is produced by Biznessboi, Soufwest, and TH3ORY - PARTYNEXTDOOR croons, 'Say I don't make you smile, say I don't make you laugh/ Say things don't cross your mind that make you forget 'bout the past'.
    If you want to listen to "Don't Do It For You No More", click here.
    You can also pre-order P3 that comes out on August 12, 2016 here.

Rio Olympics Start
    As of yesterday, 5th of august, the Rio 2016 Olympics have commenced. Athletes from over 100 countries will compete in this years summer Olympics for Gold,silver,and bronze medals. Team Russia has been allowed to compete as well as the North Korean athletes despite bans, but the permanently banned athletes will not attend (Russia's Track and field) The Olympics will go for the duration of this month and will include all the sports.

The current medal count is as follows:

Alex Rodriguez retires from baseball.
    It was announced on Sunday by the Yankees that Alex Rodriguez will be playing his last ever major league baseball game on Friday, before becoming an instructor for the team. The Yankees are still forced to pay Rodriguez $21 million this season and $21 million next season before he is able to be fully released from the Yankees. Rodriguez has made 14 All-Star teams during his 19 years of playing in the major leagues, has 696 home runs (4th all time), 3 most valuable player awards, and 1 world series ring. Rodriguez was sure to be a Hall of Famer, but his reputation was tainted from his full season suspension in 2014 for using performance-enhancing drug use.

Giveaways

This week we are featuring the Giveaways section, moderated by [MPGH]Psychotic, [MPGH]Hova, and [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ.
    This section offers anything from accounts, game keys, money (includes MPGH Premium rank), and even eBooks produced by the unknown MPGH user, Light!
    There will always be at least 1 active giveaway everyday so make sure to bookmark this section to hopefully win some sweet goodies!

[IMG]https://img.huffingtonpos*****m/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/57a21e5e2a00002d004f820c.png[/IMG]

Dentist Lost Sharp Tool Down Patient’s Throat During Surgery

Dr. Beata Kozar-Warchalowska, a dentist, was just preparing for surgery when she found out she was missing a sharp tool essential the the surgery. She knew that she had dropped the tool, but could not find out where. Since she could not find out where it was, she sent the patient home without operating on them. Four days later the patient started experiencing stomach pains and went to the hospital. Once the patient was X-Rayed, they found out that the patient had injected the sharp tool known as a barbed breach.

VIDEO: Kangaroo got stuck in a cattle grate and a man pulls him out.

Interview- Hydra Jr.

[MPGH]Savage: Hey there, Hydra Jr! First off, belated congratulations on your Premium Seller!
    Hydra Jr.: Thank you. I just wanted to donate to the MPGH community as it is pretty awesome staying here and I felt like donating so Dave can buy and eat more donuts.
    [MPGH]Savage: Haha, that's great! So how have you been, Hydra Jr.? How's your week been? Has anything interesting happened to you?
    Hydra Jr.: I've been doing fine, but I got scammed by Batman due to his account being hacked by someone from a different forum. I was pretty depressed but I just made myself forget about it with the help of members I know pretty well.
    [MPGH]Savage: Ah, I see. That sucks being scammed and I hope you recover from it. So the new Two-Factor Authentication has been added to MPGH to prevent events like this from happening. What are your thoughts on this new addition?
    Hydra Jr.: I believe this can prevent many scams made by the user themselves or from other "excuses". Now that this has been implemented, all users can't make up an excuse that their MPGH account was hacked and scammed people. I heard that the 2FA was implemented after I was scammed and I wasn't able to open a dispute against Batman before. Well, I think it was a smart choice made by the staff so we can all enjoy a safer community.
    [MPGH]Savage: That's true, it will play a major role in preventing scams. While we're on the topic of the marketplace, I see you have several eBooks for sale and several services/shops here on MPGH. Why did you start trading on MPGH?
    Hydra Jr.: I was inspired by Light's ebook and wanted to sell eBooks, so I started selling eBooks. I then moved on to selling social media boosting which I didn't profit a lot from and started opening new businesses through partners/buddies.
    [MPGH]Savage: So it looks like you're at the marketplace most of your time on MPGH. Do you like any other sections on MPGH, whether it's General or even a hacking section?
    Hydra Jr.: I enjoy going to the Pokemon GO section as I play it myself. Not to sell/trade/buy, but to download bots and boost myself.
    [MPGH]Savage: I see, I love Pokémon, also, but I don't use bots or anything, I'd prefer playing normally haha. So do you have any interests or hobbies outside of MPGH?
    Hydra Jr.: I do play sports. Currently I play soccer, tennis, basketball, baseball, swimming, and table tennis (also known as ping pong). I also learn how to code and other things.
    [MPGH]Savage: A man of many talents, I understand. I understand that summer is coming to an end and school is starting soon. What classes are you taking next year and what do you think about school starting earlier for students in California?
    Hydra Jr.: I will be taking all AP classes during the school year and I don't want to reveal more about my school life. I think the new thing they added is trash because I want more summer time.
    [MPGH]Savage: I see. Suicide Squad is coming out in theaters on August 5th. Are you hyped for that? I'm going to the premier thanks to T-Mobile Tuesdays, haha.
    Hydra Jr.: Me too haha. T-Mobile Tuesdays are awesome and I got my ticket set up already. Pretty hyped up for that and I wish the movie turns out to be better than I expect currently.
    [MPGH]Savage: The ratings do look pretty terrible as of right now. But anyway, back to MPGH! For the final part of the interview, let's get to know you better. How'd you find MPGH and what made you join and stay on it?
    Hydra Jr.: I found MPGH when I was looking for hacks of the game called Trove. Trove was really fun and I was cheating every time. Sounds pretty sad, but I don't really want to waste my time fishing or what not. Same goes with Pokemon GO.
    [MPGH]Savage: That's what most of the users come here for, huh? It is called "Multi-Player Game Hacking," after all, haha. Well, that concludes our interview, is there any shout-outs you'd like to give?
    Hydra Jr.: I give a shoutout to all my buds who are @Hydra Jr slave, @Jake, @Luverdark, @Hydra, @exorcist, @savage, and more people. They all have helped me enjoy my time on mpgh.
    Hydra Jr.: Thank you for your time for this interview.
    [MPGH]Savage: Thanks, I appreciate it. Thanks for giving some of your personal time for this interview and have a good day!
    Hydra Jr.: You too!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Felix
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • High
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Jester
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Predator
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Jubs
      • Copperhorse
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Gaar
      • High
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
      • Jester
      • savage
    Last edited by Hova; 08-08-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (08-09-2016),CheesyRicardo (08-08-2016),Copperhorse (08-08-2016),RuShi (08-09-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (08-08-2016),Ticherhaz (08-08-2016),Vice (08-09-2016),|Slightly| (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Canada hasn't gotten many medals yet in the Olympics

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (08-08-2016)

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Canada hasn't gotten many medals yet in the Olympics
    and i thought about moving there.

rethinking my decision according to the Olympics.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

and i thought about moving there.

rethinking my decision according to the Olympics.
    We're better in the Winter Olympics.
    Summer Olympics are horrible for us.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Didn't here about that Kangaroo incident, tanks for the information news crew!
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Didn't here about that Kangaroo incident, tanks for the information news crew!

OT: That Kangaroo video made my day, thanks newsforce!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Kangaroo stuck XD
    Old man "I don't give a fuck, I'm 90 years old" AWESOME LMFAOOO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @Hydra Jr. thanks for shoutout man you are the best korean i have ever seen

Thanks
    lil boat always fire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Glad no doctor left a sharpie in someone's ass.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Now you guys put my post ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice work everyone. I got banned at 1k posts, do I get a postban?

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    Nice work everyone. I got banned at 1k posts, do I get a postban?

Wait till you get l33t to see your name up there
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post

Wait till you get l33t to see your name up there
    but Arun banned me at 1k

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks for the news. I keep forgetting about darpa lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast