Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Selling Pokemon Go Accounts - Started From Fresh

Hi, I am new to this thread and I am kick starting a small Pokemon Go Account selling service. All accounts will be hand made by me as I have a lot of free time on my hands and only work weekends which gives me 5 days of the week to level Pokemon Go Accounts. I can only do up to level 15 as I would like to serve as many customers as possible and any higher would take too much time. All Pokemon caught will also be at random upon leveling the account so I do not do any requests for Pokemon at the moment but will probably do so later on so please, no requests. I will not evolve any Pokemon as certain customers may prefer some Pokemon over others unless requested for me to do so. Prices are listed below also including an imgur link to my account screenshots which is level 18 as proof I can do up to level 15.

Pokemon Go Account Level 05: £5
    Pokemon Go Account Level 10: £10
    Pokemon Go Account Level 15: £15

My skype name is Abidul Meah. Please add me stating which account level you request, including your desired username, DOB and email you wish to use, which is all needed for creating the account. All accounts will be delivered to you on the same day or within 2 days of the order due to the nature of the order not being long. In extreme cases with large orders, it could take no longer than a week. Accounts will also be delivered after payment has been received and I assure you this is no scam, I want to make this work and start a new side business and I will be buying membership here soon to show my commitment to this thread. I hope to hear from you all soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    image1.PNG  

image2.PNG  

image3.PNG  

image4.PNG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    UPDATE

I have revised my prices as I have seen other people's prices are extremely low. However, this is due to them using bots but I assure you my accounts are hand made as I have said, I have a lot of time on my hands. Also I will now be doing up to level 20 due to there being high demand for them. Again, to clarify you choose from the following for me to create this account for you:

- Google Account
    - Your Own Name
    - Character Gender
    - Your Own Team
    - Your Starter Pokemon

Revised Prices:

Pokemon Go Account Level 05: £1
    Pokemon Go Account Level 10: £3
    Pokemon Go Account Level 15: £5
    Pokemon Go Account Level 20: £7

Also, to kick start my service, I will now be giving away 3 FREE level 20 accounts which I have made in the past week, so contact me and the first 3 to reply will get this offer and all I ask for in return are recommendations, thanks and vouches. Vouches I'm not sure how they work or what they are but I hear about them everywhere so let me know what this means and if I've said it correctly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonGoSeller View Post
    UPDATE

I have revised my prices as I have seen other people's prices are extremely low. However, this is due to them using bots but I assure you my accounts are hand made as I have said, I have a lot of time on my hands. Also I will now be doing up to level 20 due to there being high demand for them. Again, to clarify you choose from the following for me to create this account for you:

- Google Account
    - Your Own Name
    - Character Gender
    - Your Own Team
    - Your Starter Pokemon

Revised Prices:

Pokemon Go Account Level 05: £1
    Pokemon Go Account Level 10: £3
    Pokemon Go Account Level 15: £5
    Pokemon Go Account Level 20: £7

Also, to kick start my service, I will now be giving away 3 FREE level 20 accounts which I have made in the past week, so contact me and the first 3 to reply will get this offer and all I ask for in return are recommendations, thanks and vouches. Vouches I'm not sure how they work or what they are but I hear about them everywhere so let me know what this means and if I've said it correctly.
    You can only give people with over 1.5k posts free accounts like me, so gimme one, mpgh.4mccakes

- - - Updated - - -

mpgh.4mccakes is mah skyp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    seriously? you selling pokemon goaccount from other person bot? well played leecher ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by rharara View Post
    seriously? you selling pokemon goaccount from other person bot? well played leecher ..
    If you can read, I said I lowered my price because other people are using bots, but I will lower my price anyways even though mine are HAND-MADE. Anyways I would've gave you one for free but not anymore so your loss.

Thanks
    send me some accs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hand made? really whats the different between bot acc then? i smell bullshit .....