Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn. Vaping is cool in my opinion.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thats so bs lmao

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Look kid, I smoke strong cigars somewhat regularly, as well as smoke tobacco wraps almost every day.

The reason why they say "cigars aren't supposed to be inhaled" is because they are strong as fuck and give a major head high, they don't want people to experience that. Once again, I will reiterate. If tobacco did nothing to you, no one would fucking do it in the first place. Also, your fucking example makes so sense. Degenerate people huff shit out of paper bags all the time, or maybe you're just too sheltered and disabled to realize that. And, I guarantee that if eating shit made you trip balls, A LOT of people would be doing it. Of fucking course people don't do it now, because IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING.

That would be like comparing a placebo to actual medicine.

You can read as many articles and books as you want, you will never know what a drug does to you unless you do it yourself.
    Why are you still talking to me like I never smoked? "look kid" does that expression make you feel older or mature? I have smoked tobacco, weed and hash. 2 of them get me high, 1 of them hardly gives me a buzz. If you call that a high you're just a wimp. You're so self-absorbed and trying so hard to shut me down that you didn't even read my other posts, where I clearly say I have smoked to another guy that, like you, thought I never smoked. You're acting like you know a lot but you're so stupid you just proved to me you don't know how to smoke a cigar. You don't inhale it. Period. Each cigar has an average of 200mg of nicotine, about a quarter of a lethal dose of nicotine. It won't give any fucking high like you're saying, it will just make you sick. You don't know what you're saying. Cigars aren't meant to give you a tobacco "high", they're meant to be tasted and appreciated. My grandfather would laugh until his old nut sack fell off if he read the bullshit you just posted.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post

Why are you still talking to me like I never smoked? "look kid" does that expression make you feel older or mature? I have smoked tobacco, weed and hash. 2 of them get me high, 1 of them hardly gives me a buzz. If you call that a high you're just a wimp. You're so self-absorbed and trying so hard to shut me down that you didn't even read my other posts, where I clearly say I have smoked to another guy that, like you, thought I never smoked. You're acting like you know a lot but you're so stupid you just proved to me you don't know how to smoke a cigar. You don't inhale it. Period. Each cigar has an average of 200mg of nicotine, about a quarter of a lethal dose of nicotine. It won't give any fucking high like you're saying, it will just make you sick. You don't know what you're saying. Cigars aren't meant to give you a tobacco "high", they're meant to be tasted and appreciated. My grandfather would laugh until his old nut sack fell off if he read the bullshit you just posted.
    w/e you say junior. guess I shoulda died last night when I smoked 4 cigars while catching pokemon "quarter of a lethal dose"

Thanks

"Each cigar has an average of 200mg of nicotine, about a quarter of a lethal dose of nicotine" wat

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

Raple (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

w/e you say junior. guess I shoulda died last night when I smoked 4 cigars while catching pokemon "quarter of a lethal dose"
    you're obviously too retarded to understand what that means, you didn't smoke 4 cigars one after the other. And if you did, you just proved my point again. You don't even know how to smoke a cigar. If you inhale cigar smoke you're just a wanna be cool guy but instead you look retarded.

Edit: Forgot to explain what lethal dose means so you understand. It's through ingestion. Obviously it's different of smoking, but the point is, the ammount of nicotine in a cigar won't make you feel any good. Thought you'd be smart enough to get that, you sure try to talk like you know a lot. Also, smoking cigars and catching pokemon? That has to be most retarded thing you could do while smoking cigars. That's embarrassing lol

I won't waste anymore of my time arguing with a douche who smokes cigars to look cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post

"Each cigar has an average of 200mg of nicotine, about a quarter of a lethal dose of nicotine" wat
    Go look it up, nicotine has a lethal dose, in case you don't know
    Last edited by FatAssHacker123; 08-11-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks

you're obviously too retarded to understand what that means, you didn't smoke 4 cigars one after the other. And if you did, you just proved my point again. You don't even know how to smoke a cigar. If you inhale cigar smoke you're just a wanna be cool guy but instead you look retarded.

Edit: Forgot to explain what lethal dose means so you understand. It's through ingestion. Obviously it's different of smoking, but the point is, the ammount of nicotine in a cigar won't make you feel any good. Thought you'd be smart enough to get that, you sure try to talk like you know a lot. Also, smoking cigars and catching pokemon? That has to be most retarded thing you could do while smoking cigars. That's embarrassing lol

I won't waste anymore of my time arguing with a douche who smokes cigars to look cool

- - - Updated - - -

Go look it up, nicotine has a lethal dose, in case you don't know
    oh yeah but I coulda swore your whole point was that cigars would kill my lungs and you're only supposed to put the smoke in your mouth? i guess you just got pussy lungs, sorry fam

I inhale cigars to get a nicotine high, not to look cool. I don't go out with other people and play Pokemon Go, I'm not a big enough ****** to tell actual people I play this game. Jesus.

Finally, your entire life is embarrassing and by insulting me for my lifestyle choices that have no effect on you, you are immediately more ignorant than the next person.

cya

addition: how does the amount of nicotine in a cigar not effect you? if im taking a quarter of the lethal dose, how is it not stronger than a single cigarette. that's just obvious from simple analysis.
    Last edited by Raple; 08-11-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Someone has never sat down with a old beer and a smoke.
    Also you cant say that it doesn't do shit, that's just stupid and ignorant. Of course you get a high from tobacco
    I bet that you tried a 0.2 mg cigarette and though "Derp this doesn't get me high derp". you're stupid
    Biffter buzz is for smackheads, buy some weed you cretin

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah but I coulda swore your whole point was that cigars would kill my lungs and you're only supposed to put the smoke in your mouth? i guess you just got pussy lungs, sorry fam

I inhale cigars to get a nicotine high, not to look cool. I don't go out with other people and play Pokemon Go, I'm not a big enough ****** to tell actual people I play this game. Jesus.

Finally, your entire life is embarrassing and by insulting me for my lifestyle choices that have no effect on you, you are immediately more ignorant than the next person.

cya

addition: how does the amount of nicotine in a cigar not effect you? if im taking a quarter of the lethal dose, how is it not stronger than a single cigarette. that's just obvious from simple analysis.
    You're obviously a ****** if he says so Raple, you must know that everyone on the internet is always right..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CJacko For This Useful Post:

Raple (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    'MURICA .

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    'MURICA .
    is a joke .
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Why smoke tobacco though? Or vape? It doesn't even do shit, no high, no nothing. Just smoke
    What about stress ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

cya

Tl;dr as i said I wont argue anyomore with a nicotine junkie like you, inhaling cigars only makes you look stupid. But anyway, to each their own. I don't even know why i got so "excited" about this stupid argument
    Last edited by FatAssHacker123; 08-12-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Haha i live in tne bahamas nigga no ban for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Took one look at his profile...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    "We get it, you vape bro" will no longer be used, thank GOD!

A little off topic, but did you go to G-Eazy and Logic's Endless Summer Tour '16?

- - - Updated - - -

Tl;dr as i said I wont argue anyomore with a nicotine junkie like you, inhaling cigars only makes you look stupid. But anyway, to each their own. I don't even know why i got so "excited" about this stupid argument
    I thought you said you smoked tobacco and hash before. How could you not know that cigars give you a head high? They really do. Of course they're not meant to be inhaled, but if you do, that nicotine gives you a high.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie For This Useful Post:

Raple (08-12-2016)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast