Thread: Find Team value

Thanks

Find Team value

Hallo,

i have written a hack for rainbow six siege (Aimbot, Triggerbot, ESP) which is working very well, but i want to display only enemies - so i have to find a identification for the team of a player and a identification for my player.

The problem is, that you cant change the team ingame so you cant scan for changed value, because the value will every round be the same.
    The other problem is, that i dont know how i can identify my own player - its not everytime no. 1 in the entity list, so this is not a working identification.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks
    There are some tutorials on unknowscheats website. But are you giving the hack to the public?

Thanks
    I too have been working on an ESP; however I too have been having issues identifing only enemy players. I got it right one time, everything worked great, but Windows decided it was a great time to auto-restart my PC to download and install updates. (Mind you I was messing with it all day long and it was about 0200 hours)

In my fit of rage I quit for the night to get some rest and a rested set of eyes, but now I am back to where I started.

If I may ask: What program are you using to attempt to find the values? Also, what have you found this far that actually works?

Maybe we can all collaborate our efforts. If I got this working 100% I planned on releasing it to the masses on this thread, but haven't done or said anything thus far due to the lack of positive results I have obtained.

I know from just scanning this thread that many would kill for another free ESP: however it appears not much effort is being made to produce one. I am hoping that this thread may boost some morale and produce some results for the sake of the community. I also have gone through many tutorials regarding this subject to come up empty handed each time. ...I am beginning to think I am doing something wrong somewhere down the line.

I will periodically check this thread for replies while I am at work today.

Thanks
    hack is public?

Thanks
    Negative.

If we can collaborate to finding this values and incorporate it into a workable program or .DLL.

Either way, nothing "Free" is available.

Personally, I don't have enough time in the day to dedicated all my time to this project; however I am willing to assist in making a workable ESP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niceone26 View Post
    Hallo,

i have written a hack for rainbow six siege (Aimbot, Triggerbot, ESP) which is working very well, but i want to display only enemies - so i have to find a identification for the team of a player and a identification for my player.

The problem is, that you cant change the team ingame so you cant scan for changed value, because the value will every round be the same.
    The other problem is, that i dont know how i can identify my own player - its not everytime no. 1 in the entity list, so this is not a working identification.

Can someone help me please?
    please join my teamspeak collabore developpement, ts3-gratui*****m:9987 and poke STAFF only ! thank

PS: If my status is AWAY, wait me for speaking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Get an enemy team together on a inv only match locally, you'll have to port forward btw too.

Thanks
    justinlukasMD - thank you for your reply, but i'm sorry - since the ban wave yesterday it would be totally stupid to release a public battleye undetected hack

iBatDad - would be nice if you could find the team value again, but im sorry - i'm already developing the hack with an other person - for my hack i found yet the HP, Bones, Position

OrionWalker10 - for sure not, because of battleye

keke08160 - i will contact you later - saw your post in the BE bypass topic.

brent1000 - If i do this, i have 5players in team 0 and 1player in team 1 - but how can i find the team values now? They still can't change the team - that i can search for changed value?
    Last edited by niceone26; 08-11-2016 at 02:27 AM.