Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I love how you want a favor but still want to flame everyone. Great way of asking for help.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Dylan (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    why arent you cs what happen
    What you mean ?

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If I'm a poor cunt how can I afford the game?

You really aren't good at applying logic are you loll.
    "Can I afford the game"

*asks people who own the game to switch there name*

If you can afford the game what was the point of this thread?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    "Can I afford the game"

*asks people who own the game to switch there name*

If you can afford the game what was the point of this thread?
    Nobody said "Can I afford the game", that's obviously written completely by you based on the lack of proper grammar. Doesn't even convey anything.

I'm not asking people to switch their name, never said that either. I'm asking someone with Fallout4 to make their profile public and add my name onto their profile description or somewhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If I'm a poor cunt how can I afford the game?

You really aren't good at applying logic are you loll.

Obviously you just said it. Jesus Christ.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody said "Can I afford the game", that's obviously written completely by you based on the lack of proper grammar. Doesn't even convey anything.

I'm not asking people to switch their name, never said that either. I'm asking someone with Fallout4 to make their profile public and add my name onto their profile description or somewhere.
    You obviously said it yourself "how can i afford the game"

I think you're plain retarded.

"I Need Someone Who Has Fallout4, To Add My Username On Their Steam Profile To Verify I've Bought The Game."

"I'm Asking Someone With Fallout4 To Make Their Profile Public And Add My Name Onto Their Profile Description Or Somewhere."

You obviously type before you think as these two sentences have completely different details.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote me, where did I said "Can I afford the game"

I don't talk in illogical grammar, and when I do it's very easy to understand what I said, unlike with you.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You obviously said it yourself "how can i afford the game"

I think you're plain retarded.

"I Need Someone Who Has Fallout4, To Add My Username On Their Steam Profile To Verify I've Bought The Game."

"I'm Asking Someone With Fallout4 To Make Their Profile Public And Add My Name Onto Their Profile Description Or Somewhere."

You obviously type before you think as these two sentences have completely different details.
    How are those two completely different details? Steam Profile, Profile description, wherever the fuck you say who you are on Steam that's where I needed it at.

If you honestly thought I was saying to change your actual Steam name, then you're just terribly stupid. I specifically said Steam Profile, does adding an advertisement on your MPGH profile mean change your name or add it to your sig? fuckin... damn

- - - Updated - - -

and the bar sinks even lower.

Edit: Also you've still failed to say where I said "Can I afford the game"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I don't talk in illogical grammar, and when I do it's very easy to understand what I said, unlike with you.

- - - Updated - - -

How are those two completely different details? Steam Profile, Profile description, wherever the fuck you say who you are on Steam that's where I needed it at.

If you honestly thought I was saying to change your actual Steam name, then you're just terribly stupid. I specifically said Steam Profile, does adding an advertisement on your MPGH profile mean change your name or add it to your sig? fuckin... damn

- - - Updated - - -

and the bar sinks even lower.

Edit: Also you've still failed to say where I said "Can I afford the game"
    I already did quote you! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

How Are Those Two Completely Different Details? Steam Profile, Profile Description, Wherever The Fuck You Say Who You Are On Steam That's Where I Needed It At.

Take time in what your type, you just type out what comes to thought and makes you look like a fucking retard.

If You Honestly Thought I Was Saying To Change Your Actual Steam Name, Then You're Just Terribly Stupid. I Specifically Said Steam Profile, Does Adding An Advertisement On Your MPGH Profile Mean Change Your Name Or Add It To Your Sig? Fuckin... Damn

"Add my username to your steam profile"

Due to your lack in details to what you want. People EVEN THOUGHT You wanted there steam accounts LOL!

If you were ordering a sandwich from Subway would you just tell them bread with some meat? I mean, being you and looking at how you're attempting to argue something you're blatantly wrong about.

I mean yeah honestly i would 100% believe you would order like that.

I've noticed when you get roasted and shitted on, you just like to talk about how people type up there sentences and what's wrong with them. Spelling and grammar. Irrelevant to the topic. Don't start problems you can't stay on.

- - - Updated - - -

You still fail to understand i quotted parts of your sentence. SMH.

Thanks little dude for the laugh. Just gonna leave this here, there's no getting to you lmao you just get off topic and start talking about grammar as if it's hurting anyone. Just embarassing you once again. Step down.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-11-2016 at 04:19 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Dylan (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

He just LITERALLY fucking quoted you where YOU said that... Are you literally being illogical when there is logic in there? God I swear you are more dumb than I first anticipated...

You are a cocksucker for treason, go suck someone off maybe then they'll be your guy so you can show off your fake steam account with Fallout 4.

- - - Updated - - -

You've continued with the ad hominems. Stop being irrational and use logic.

You lost.

- - - Updated - - -

You're most definitely wrong. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and arun has told me to report people before, which leads me to believe cocksuckers definitely can report things, since there would be no logical reason to prevent them from it lol.
    Actually, I haven't lost anything... And no cocksuckers can't do nothing, they can report but their report wont be taken serious since you know.. But what do you know about being cocksucker even if you are one, what do you know about their restrictions and what they can/can't do..

You're killing me inside with you being all like "I have won" which is complete bullshit since you sound so stupid when saying that.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    I already did quote you! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Take time in what your type, you just type out what comes to thought and makes you look like a fucking retard.

"Add my username to your steam profile"

Due to your lack in details to what you want. People EVEN THOUGHT You wanted there steam accounts LOL!

If you were ordering a sandwich from Subway would you just tell them bread with some meat? I mean, being you and looking at how you're attempting to argue something you're blatantly wrong about.

I mean yeah honestly i would 100% believe you would order like that.

I've noticed when you get roasted and shitted on, you just like to talk about how people type up there sentences and what's wrong with them. Spelling and grammar. Irrelevant to the topic. Don't start problems you can't stay on.

- - - Updated - - -

You still fail to understand i quotted parts of your sentence. SMH.

Thanks little dude for the laugh. Just gonna leave this here, there's no getting to you lmao you just get off topic and start talking about grammar as if it's hurting anyone. Just embarassing you once again. Step down.
    You have not quoted the post that you claim I said that at. You have no proof or evidence of that claim aside from your own.

I was elaborating specifically what I needed, the first sentence covered all that was needed to be said. "I need you to put my name on your Steam Profile" that's all it is. In the 5th post (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11930303) I clarified the steam profile would need to be public (obviously).

If you want to argue my two sentences contain different levels of elaboration then yeah, but the detail of the sentence remains the same. "Profile Description or Somewhere" is the same as "Steam Profile". The only difference in the two sentences is I mentioned it would need to be public which as I just proven I had stated previously.

Jesus christ I cant believe you honestly think you're making a sound argument. If this was a college class where we had to debate, you'd have straight Fs.

If people misunderstood what I meant that is their fault for not comprehending exactly what I said. Steam Profile does not imply Name, as I PROVEN to you with my MPGH analogy. Give me advertisement on your MPGH profile, you obviously assume that means signature, not changing your fucking name.

You have failed to understand literally EVERYTHING I've ever said to you. If you cannot make a sound argument next post I'll ignore you. I'm losing a great deal of interest in you, it's getting old at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

So just to clarify this for you, before you go full retarded and I never see your posts again let me make this easier for you to read, since I know you have a hard time understanding what you've read if there is a lot of information going in at once.

A Steam Profile is the literal page of your steam account, it is not in reference to your name, especially not in the context applied here.

I've never said "How Can I afford the game", you cannot quote that because I did not post that.

If someone misunderstands what I've said here, that is simply them assuming Steam Profile means their steam name, when I meant the actual profile it's sel
    f. Which is why I elaborated "Profile description or something", which literally is the same thing I said, just more elaborate for the sake of conveying the fucking meaning of what I'm saying. Something people do every day when talking to each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

He just LITERALLY fucking quoted you where YOU said that... Are you literally being illogical when there is logic in there? God I swear you are more dumb than I first anticipated...

You are a cocksucker for treason, go suck someone off maybe then they'll be your guy so you can show off your fake steam account with Fallout 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I haven't lost anything... And no cocksuckers can't do nothing, they can report but their report wont be taken serious since you know.. But what do you know about being cocksucker even if you are one, what do you know about their restrictions and what they can/can't do..

You're killing me inside with you being all like "I have won" which is complete bullshit since you sound so stupid when saying that.
    After reading up I see where he said that, but the context in which he is quoting me is wrong. It was completely satire rebuttal to what you claimed. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Not surprised he genuinely didn't understand that.

Also I have won, I've won every argument I've made as of late on these forums. My professor and all of my peers would agree. It's not even a question of if the people like Drama or Lunatic have made a sound argument, because it's utter non-sense. Even when they try to be analytical they just end up using logical fallacies.

I'm just proving to people how stupid they are. That's my intentions with every debate I make on MPGH. Even when I agree with someone I argue against them. If you're willing to bare with me and follow what I am saying and be reasonable, then you'll learn a lot. As some people already have (as they've used the argument I've made against me. Aka, Lunatic learning about Glass Seagul because I bash clinton over it).
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-11-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You have not quoted the post that you claim I said that at. You have no proof or evidence of that claim aside from your own.

I was elaborating specifically what I needed, the first sentence covered all that was needed to be said. "I need you to put my name on your Steam Profile" that's all it is. In the 5th post (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11930303) I clarified the steam profile would need to be public (obviously).

If you want to argue my two sentences contain different levels of elaboration then yeah, but the detail of the sentence remains the same. "Profile Description or Somewhere" is the same as "Steam Profile". The only difference in the two sentences is I mentioned it would need to be public which as I just proven I had stated previously.

Jesus christ I cant believe you honestly think you're making a sound argument. If this was a college class where we had to debate, you'd have straight Fs.

If people misunderstood what I meant that is their fault for not comprehending exactly what I said. Steam Profile does not imply Name, as I PROVEN to you with my MPGH analogy. Give me advertisement on your MPGH profile, you obviously assume that means signature, not changing your fucking name.

You have failed to understand literally EVERYTHING I've ever said to you. If you cannot make a sound argument next post I'll ignore you. I'm losing a great deal of interest in you, it's getting old at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

So just to clarify this for you, before you go full retarded and I never see your posts again let me make this easier for you to read, since I know you have a hard time understanding what you've read if there is a lot of information going in at once.

A Steam Profile is the literal page of your steam account, it is not in reference to your name, especially not in the context applied here.

I've never said "How Can I afford the game", you cannot quote that because I did not post that.

If someone misunderstands what I've said here, that is simply them assuming Steam Profile means their steam name, when I meant the actual profile it's sel
    f. Which is why I elaborated "Profile description or something", which literally is the same thing I said, just more elaborate for the sake of conveying the fucking meaning of what I'm saying. Something people do every day when talking to each other.

- - - Updated - - -

After reading up I see where he said that, but the context in which he is quoting me is wrong. It was completely satire rebuttal to what you claimed. Not meant to be taken seriously.

I'm still genuinely surprised that you expect anyone do this favor for you since you are a cocksucker, and who would like to help out someone like you? I mean, for real? Did you expect anyone would do it for you?

Are you mentally challenged that you gotta keep going and have thoughts you've won something? I posted that "You can afford a game" however, sorry for the confusion, I meant to more so say "You CAN'T afford a game" so you made this thread.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

I'm still genuinely surprised that you expect anyone do this favor for you since you are a cocksucker, and who would like to help out someone like you? I mean, for real? Did you expect anyone would do it for you?

Are you mentally challenged that you gotta keep going and have thoughts you've won something? I posted that "You can afford a game" however, sorry for the confusion, I meant to more so say "You CAN'T afford a game" so you made this thread.
    Actually someone already has done this for me, they just haven't posted on this thread and asked to remain anonymous.

Even If I bought the game, they could still see I did not own the game this entire time downloading mods. Lol, so the argument I should just buy the game is automatically off the board from the get go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Actually someone already has done this for me, they just haven't posted on this thread and asked to remain anonymous.

Even If I bought the game, they could still see I did not own the game this entire time downloading mods. Lol, so the argument I should just buy the game is automatically off the board from the get go.
    Its sad to acknowledge some retard did help a cocksucker like you.. There is a way to solve it, maybe by searching your name on steam

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have won, I've won every argument I've made as of late on these forums. My professor and all of my peers would agree. It's not even a question of if the people like Drama or Lunatic have made a sound argument, because it's utter non-sense. Even when they try to be analytical they just end up using logical fallacies.

I'm just proving to people how stupid they are. That's my intentions with every debate I make on MPGH. Even when I agree with someone I argue against them. If you're willing to bare with me and follow what I am saying and be reasonable, then you'll learn a lot. As some people already have (as they've used the argument I've made against me. Aka, Lunatic learning about Glass Seagul because I bash clinton over it).
    LMAO HAHAHAHA!

You THOUGHT I MEANT PROFILE USERNAME?

JESUS

THE

LORD.

SAVE THIS COCKSUCKER.

I couldn't refrain myself from commenting on this. When did i say PROFILE USERNAME? I said steam account name. Go to steam "Real Name". Please, be more specific.

Stating "steam profile" instead of telling people POINT A TO POINT B what you want.

You're asking for somewhat confusions as i bet you most people here can't even define Profile without googling it.

But The Context In Which He Is Quoting Me Is Wrong.
    There was nothing wrong about quotting part of a sentence you typed out.

If This Was A College Class Where We Had To Debate, You'd Have Straight Fs.
    You must have failed then right? because last time i remembered, you claimed you're a debater yet last time you couldn't get REAL evidence. You failed college i'm guessing as someone with the right mind would know how to BACKUP there claims AGAINST the situation.

Your retarded self thinking i'm talking about you wanting to switch peoples USERNAMES.

When i clear said "STEAM ACCOUNT NAME" which obviously you fail to understand the CONTEXT of it lmao.

Obviously i was referring to "REAL NAME" as it is on steam. Because you wanted a description.

Please, your paragraphs are just tl;dr's for most people on this forum. No one cares and it doesn't make you look like you have some what of knowledge.

You have a braiN of a 10 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

If blocking/ignoring me makes it so i can't see your posts, please do it. I can't stand replying to anymore of your idiotic self.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-11-2016 at 05:07 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    This message is hidden because Drama is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list
    Told you to make a sound argument.

Its sad to acknowledge some retard did help a cocksucker like you.. There is a way to solve it, maybe by searching your name on steam
    Uh, if you knew who it was you'd be too afraid to say that.

Also my **** (I don't want to advertise that nazi site) account name is nothing like my actual Steam name or my MPGh name. They literally want people to put their name down somewhere to confirm the steam user is the person on their site, to confirm they are not a pirate. It's stupid af.

The site specifically has been known for their outrageous staff, banning some of the best modders over petty shit like saying "aliens aren't lore friendly". It's an absolutely terrible site but the only site to get mods from for skyrim and fallout4 really. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, it's a terrible, terrible, terrible, website. The company is even worst and their games are terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread should prob be closed before I start ranting about other websites.
    @Boombox
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-11-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Told you to make a sound argument.

Uh, if you knew who it was you'd be too afraid to say that.

Also my **** (I don't want to advertise that nazi site) account name is nothing like my actual Steam name or my MPGh name. They literally want people to put their name down somewhere to confirm the steam user is the person on their site, to confirm they are not a pirate. It's stupid af.

The site specifically has been known for their outrageous staff, banning some of the best modders over petty shit like saying "aliens aren't lore friendly". It's an absolutely terrible site but the only site to get mods from for skyrim and fallout4 really. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, it's a terrible, terrible, terrible, website. The company is even worst and their games are terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread should prob be closed before I start ranting about other websites.
    @Boombox
    Lmao, am i suppose to have some type of anger because you ignored me? thank god. You couldn't stand up to my level so you just ignored me.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast