Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Its clear and easy to understand, if you can't understand what did I say, then none of my problem...
    He means this: "Rather than begging people to change their name for yours so you can lie to people that you own a game when you actually don't is beyond my mind on why you are so retarded."

You created a substitution by using "Rather than" but did not define it. Which is simply illogical, not finishing your original train of thought. Rather than begging people what else should I have done? You proposed a solution, but did not give one.

You should of said "is beyond me as to why you're so retarded". Also after yours you should of put a comma to emphasis the pause in the sentence, we're left to pause there through natural context.

- - - Updated - - -

Conclusion: What you said made no sense from a logical perspective. The only sense it made was through general context of how people speak in the English Language. Anyone who doesn't fluently speak English would have a hard time understanding what you said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He means this: "Rather than begging people to change their name for yours so you can lie to people that you own a game when you actually don't is beyond my mind on why you are so retarded."

You created a substitution by using "Rather than" but did not define it. Which is simply illogical, not finishing your original train of thought. Rather than begging people what else should I have done? You proposed a solution, but did not give one.

You should of said "is beyond me as to why you're so retarded". Also after yours you should of put a comma to emphasis the pause in the sentence, we're left to pause there through natural context.

- - - Updated - - -

Conclusion: What you said made no sense from a logical perspective. The only sense it made was through general context of how people speak in the English Language. Anyone who doesn't fluently speak English would have a hard time understanding what you said.
    Rather than beginning people you should buy a fucking game not act like some poor cunt
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

Rather than beginning people you should buy a fucking game not act like some poor cunt
    If I'm a poor cunt how can I afford the game?

You really aren't good at applying logic are you loll.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If I'm a poor cunt how can I afford the game?

You really aren't good at applying logic are you loll.
    Yes, I'm not good at applying logic, but what makes me less illogical by the second is that if you were able to buy a game, then you wouldn't have made such an autistic thread going on begging people who own the game to change the name into yours so you can claim the account being yours with the game on it, anyone with little brain or intelligence would know you are a liar.

If they knew you were a cocksucker in this forum and got to know you made this thread to be accepted in whatever forum you do this forum for then I'm pretty sure you'd be called out in that said forum, and would be called the exact same thing like I am now, you are poor snack who can't afford a game, so he cries in this forum by making this shitty thread and ask people to do you a favor instead simply buying the game, having it like every smart person would, but you're not smart, you are acting like one.

Do us all a favor, go die so a lot of us can feel happiness in this forum cos we got rid of someone who constantly argues, but when he is shit on, he gets angry.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-11-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

Yes, I'm not good at applying logic, but what makes me less illogical by the second is that if you were able to buy a game, then you wouldn't have made such an autistic thread going on begging people who own the game to change the name into yours so you can claim the account being yours with the game on it, anyone with little brain or intelligence would know you are a liar.

If they knew you were a cocksucker in this forum and got to know you made this thread to be accepted in whatever forum you do this forum for then I'm pretty sure you'd be called out in that said forum, and would be called the exact same thing like I am now, you are poor snack who can't afford a game, so he cries in this forum by making this shitty thread and ask people to do you a favor instead simply buying the game, having it like every smart person would, but you're not smart, you are acting like one.

Do us all a favor, go die so a lot of us can feel happiness in this forum cos we got rid of someone who constantly argues, but when he is shit on, he gets angry.
    So to sum things up, you're insulting me because you failed to use proper grammar or even logically consistent grammar previously. Make another baseless claim, then have literally no evidence to support it, and even refute it by writing a wall of incoherent text going on about how begging people to do something lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i have none :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How can verifying you have FO4 get you unbanned on a modding site?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I doubt anybody would do anything for you. Trust issues through the roof.
    When people say they have built their own PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So to sum things up, you're insulting me because you failed to use proper grammar or even logically consistent grammar previously. Make another baseless claim, then have literally no evidence to support it, and even refute it by writing a wall of incoherent text going on about how begging people to do something lol.
    I just did what you did to me the other days when you were on Turtles side, doesn't it sounds similar? I didn't fail to use proper grammar, since there is no proper grammar unless you are a grammar fanatic who does it the way it supposedly be...

You have a lot of courage to talk back while sucking dick of-course, and to be honest, I've seen way worse grammar than what I have, and I used to have it much worse than I do it now, but you wouldn't know because you weren't part of the forum then.. I have a proof, the thread is the proof, I don't need a lot.. Why? If you don't give or share your steam account with others then where is your proof of you not being poor enough to buy the game and own it up like every real steam user would do it? You talking like you aren't poor, yet you have this thread to tell us all otherwise unless this is thread to get yourself some attention from General, because otherwise you wouldn't get any of it.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-11-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

I just did what you did to me the other days when you were on Turtles side, doesn't it sounds similar? I didn't fail to use proper grammar, since there is no proper grammar unless you are a grammar fanatic who does it the way it supposedly be...

You have a lot of courage to talk back while sucking dick of-course, and to be honest, I've seen way worse grammar than what I have, and I used to have it much worse than I do it now, but you wouldn't know because you weren't part of the forum then.. I have a proof, the thread is the proof, I don't need a lot.. Why? If you don't give or share your steam account with others then where is your proof of you not being poor enough to buy the game and own it up like ever real steam user would do it?
    tl;dr why are you so livid? Can't you just not respond and accept the fact you've lost? I may not have started the argument but you at least tried to justify your position, I absolutely refuted it and gave elaborate explanation as to how. You're dismissing all of this and just straight up shitposting/attacking me.

With your thread, I was actually upholding an argument and I was intending to piss you off because it was the flame section. This is general, you can be banned for excessive flaming/shitposting here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    tl;dr why are you so livid? Can't you just not respond and accept the fact you've lost? I may not have started the argument but you at least tried to justify your position, I absolutely refuted it and gave elaborate explanation as to how. You're dismissing all of this and just straight up shitposting/attacking me.

With your thread, I was actually upholding an argument and I was intending to piss you off because it was the flame section. This is general, you can be banned for excessive flaming/shitposting here.
    I'm not even livid, but okay mate. I have lost? Oh what a tough loss from Dab who still hasn't proven to anyone that he is not poor and can buy the game. I have not lost, its not about winning or losing, its about who is right and who is wrong... Currently neither of us are right / wrong.

You can't be banned for shitposting, unless there is an actual rule where it states as so, but I think the rule you are arguing with currently is "Excessive flaming / trolling" so, I have ZERO clue where that "Shitposting" came from, must've been your imagination...

And no, I can't be banned for what I do currently unless someone WHO isn't a cocksucker reports me, since cocksuckers can't really do anything.

Achievements:

Thanks

I'm not even livid, but okay mate. I have lost? Oh what a tough loss from Dab who still hasn't proven to anyone that he is not poor and can buy the game. I have not lost, its not about winning or losing, its about who is right and who is wrong... Currently neither of us are right / wrong.

You can't be banned for shitposting, unless there is an actual rule where it states as so, but I think the rule you are arguing with currently is "Excessive flaming / trolling" so, I have ZERO clue where that "Shitposting" came from, must've been your imagination...

And no, I can't be banned for what I do currently unless someone WHO isn't a cocksucker reports me, since cocksuckers can't really do anything.
    You've continued with the ad hominems. Stop being irrational and use logic.

Rather than begging people to change their name for yours so you can lie to people that you own a game when you actually don't is beyond my mind on why you are so retarded..
    Quote Originally Posted by winnertoo View Post
    what the fuck did you just say? insane ramblings?

Its clear and easy to understand, if you can't understand what did I say, then none of my problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by winnertoo View Post
    oh yes, very clear. Read that shit out loud and tell me it makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

You lost.

- - - Updated - - -

You're most definitely wrong. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and arun has told me to report people before, which leads me to believe cocksuckers definitely can report things, since there would be no logical reason to prevent them from it lol.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-11-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    what do i get for helping a cocksucker

Thanks
    Not gonna help you CS .

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017