Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What he's saying is that It's been shown that whites on average are more likely to use drugs based on percentage than minority groups. Yet the minorities are arrested much more often.

Not only this, but the minorities also get harsher jail/prison sentences for the same crimes that whites commit.

Another bias is that for powder cocaine, you have to carry 18 grams (was 100 grams prior to the Fair Sentencing Act in 2010) to get a felony while with crack-cocaine (which is often a drug chosen by the more impoverished people) is 1 gram. I'm not a coke user, but I doubt that any coke user would carry that much weight on them anywhere. <-- You combine the fact that you need just a gram of crack to be arrested, then there you go. And also when you see the drug related arrests, you don't really know how many of those are from the officer planting those drugs which still goes on to this day.

Also. Nixon's Aide came out and said the War on Drugs was to target Blacks. Look it up yourself.

Also, banks in the past have denied blacks loans to purchase properties and the blacks would end up in the less than ideal neighborhoods because that was all they could get. To this day. Banks can still be racially biased.

And it was also hard to even have a business around the 50s because whites would come and harass the owners and in some instances burn the buildings down and try to run them out of town.

If stuff like that never happened, maybe the blacks could have created something for their upcoming generations and integrated into white societies better, but they were cast aside back then.

It's funny how you guys will call black people animals yet look at what happened with the Native Americans, the Jews, and what the KKK did to blacks in the past.

To say that black people are the problem is a lame ass scapegoat.

The fact is that humans in general are capable of doing terrible shit. But people like to make it a race thing.
    Last edited by shiningforce; 08-19-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningforce View Post
    TL;DR
    Nobody gives a flying fuck here, give up on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're retarded, let me explain: By marijuana arrests I do not mean some niggah smoking bluntz memes in public infront of blue suits.

I mean random targets for whatever which they find marijuana for any reason. I gave evidence supporting more whites use weed, however far more blacks were arrested for it.

Your position is it's all black peoples fault, you're blatantly ignorant. Please think this through.

So white people tend to be smarter and don't get caught as often, whilst black people tend to be dumb about it and get caught? You have zero evidence that holds any ground, kill yourself please.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Nobody gives a flying fuck here, give up on it.

- - - Updated - - -

So white people tend to be smarter and don't get caught as often, whilst black people tend to be dumb about it and get caught? You have zero evidence that holds any ground, kill yourself please.
    If thats what you believe just kill your self right now. The war on drugs specifically targeted blacks to suppress the new demographic voter base. I have endless evidence to support the fact both races commit crimes equally but blacks are specifically targeted/discriminated against by law enforcement.

Seriously kid, what is it you're trying to get across? How about you post your chest if you wanna act like a tough guy, im about tired of your blatant ignorance. This is the debate section, if you can't debate then don't post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If thats what you believe just kill your self right now. The war on drugs specifically targeted blacks to suppress the new demographic voter base. I have endless evidence to support the fact both races commit crimes equally but blacks are specifically targeted/discriminated against by law enforcement.

Seriously kid, what is it you're trying to get across? How about you post your chest if you wanna act like a tough guy, im about tired of your blatant ignorance. This is the debate section, if you can't debate then don't post.

Why are you still complaining to me about things I don't care about?

Thanks

Why are you still complaining to me about things I don't care about?
    Why do you insist on continuing to post if you don't care about it? Just fuck off, this is the debate section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why do you insist on continuing to post if you don't care about it? Just fuck off, this is the debate section.

Why are you still complaining to me abut things I don't care about?

Go fix them yourself or shut the fuck up and suck a dick.

Thanks

Why are you still complaining to me abut things I don't care about?

Go fix them yourself or shut the fuck up and suck a dick.
    Because this thread is about black discrimination, if you do not care then do not post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because this thread is about black discrimination, if you do not care then do not post.
    I can't care about something that doesn't exist.

https://capitalismmagazine.com/2003/0...ite-americans/

Thanks

I can't care about something that doesn't exist.

https://capitalismmagazine.com/2003/0...ite-americans/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibu...ts_Act_of_1968 ironically passed by clinton

I can keep going if you need me too. I have irrefutable evidence to support the claim blacks are discriminated against by our justice system and law enforcement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibu...ts_Act_of_1968 ironically passed by clinton

I can keep going if you need me too. I have irrefutable evidence to support the claim blacks are discriminated against by our justice system and law enforcement.
    Doesn't make my link invalid, stfu.

Thanks

Doesn't make my link invalid, stfu.
    Shut the fuck up cocksucker

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

shiningforce (08-19-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234