View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

6 19.35%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

I know it angers you that you haven't convinced anyone to vote for you beloved.
    We established majority of these voters (on this poll) were 15 year olds. Drama failed to refute that with anything more than his opinion.

They cannot vote anyways, hens why It doesn't matter if I've convinced them of anything. So long as I've upheld a logical argument, then if someone genuinely interests in it they can see I'm superior.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You claim to be educated and to have valid points, yet not a single other person agrees with your viewpoints besides Dab. If either of you had any points to make here, the votes would change on this topic, but they haven't. Maybe you two are both just retarded time wasters. I really find it funny you two believe you have a superior mindset, it's just pathetic.
    Youre right man, you really made a strong point. This Poll is truly showing the lack of support for Hillary.

Now allow me to go to /r/sandersforpresident and help my boy Sanders win the nomination, because we all know a strong internet presence means a high chance at winning right?

Oh wait.

But seriously, answer my question. You claim to be anti-religion but in the same breath will vote in two right-wing Christians who want to rid the US of vaccines, and one of whom has openly states the world is no older than a few thousand years and evolution is fake. So how do you support them? I take nothing out of context, these are beliefs they've openly shared.

I'm not here to change anybodys mind lol, I'm here to refute your idiotic statements and just present solid points to rebuttal anything you say. I just enjoy making you out to be an idiot is all
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-17-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Youre right man, you really made a strong point. This Poll is truly showing the lack of support for Hillary.

Now allow me to go to /r/sandersforpresident and help my boy Sanders win the nomination, because we all know a strong internet presence means a high chance at winning right?

Oh wait.

But seriously, answer my question. You claim to be anti-religion but in the same breath will vote in two right-wing Christians who want to rid the US of vaccines, and one of whom has openly states the world is no older than a few thousand years and evolution is fake. So how do you support them? I take nothing out of context, these are beliefs they've openly shared.
    Something interesting about this - Trump wants to still ban people who believe shia law trumps american law. Yet there is no mention of christians who want to combine church and state. They also do not believe in our consitution, just like the people who believe shia law should be the federal law. The level of hypocrisy from this man is unreal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Confluency (08-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Something interesting about this - Trump wants to still ban people who believe shia law trumps american law. Yet there is no mention of christians who want to combine church and state. They also do not believe in our consitution, just like the people who believe shia law should be the federal law. The level of hypocrisy from this man is unreal.
    This is the funniest thing about this thread, my dude seriously organized his group to go and vote on this poll. @Lunatic claims to have such a wonderful life but spends a day sucking off Trump.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/group.php?...843&do=discuss

Look at this shit man, he literally is the definition of a loser, my dude will try anything into deluding himself into believing Trump has a chance.
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-17-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Oh wait.

I'm not here to change anybodys mind lol, I'm here to refute your idiotic statements and just present solid points to rebuttal anything you say. I just enjoy making you out to be an idiot is all

You guys don't seem to realize nothing you ever post will persuade anyone in your favor. You two are literally the only opposing members so far and the butt-hurt couldn't be more real. You both are literally wasting your own time attempting to debate in a thread that was created strictly for the poll. Nobody's doing anything, but laughing at your try hard attempts to get your opinions across. A total of 17 people so far are having a great laugh at your expense.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You guys don't seem to realize nothing you ever post will persuade anyone in your favor. You two are literally the only opposing members so far and the butt-hurt couldn't be more real. You both are literally wasting your own time attempting to debate in a thread that was created strictly for the poll. Nobody's doing anything, but laughing at your try hard attempts to get your opinions across. A total of 17 people so far are having a great laugh at your expense.
    Man, sometimes I think your posts are supposed to be jokes but I now realize you actually think an MPGH poll is valid evidence to a Trump win.
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Confirmation+bias

[Img]https://i.faketrumptwee*****m/1g5q1rfywl_1cefxg2.png[/img]
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-17-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Man, sometimes I think your posts are supposed to be jokes but I now realize you actually think an MPGH poll is valid evidence to a Trump win.
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Confirmation+bias

https://i.faketrumptwee*****m/1g5q1rfywl_1cefxg2.png
    No, last time I checked, you and dab are the only two taking this poll seriously and attempting to debate it. That makes you the retard.

Thanks

As I said before, you cannot reason someone out of something they have not been reasoned into. Hens why I have not even attempted to persuade anyone. I'm simply addressing your illogical arguments, and stating the facts about these two candidates. It is up to you how you want to interpenetrate what I say. You can dismiss the fact in every poll clinton dominates trump for a single poll of 20 people on a website whos average age is 15 and is targeted towards gaming not politics. That is your choice, but it is illogical, and I will address that.

- - - Updated - - -

No, last time I checked, you and dab are the only two taking this poll seriously and attempting to debate it. That makes you the retard.
    We're retarded for debating in the debate section. Once again you are not posting "constructively or logically", Kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

As said before, you post something stupid I feel compelled to point out why it's stupid.

Anyways, you refuse to answer why you support two people who are anti-science and logic. You're an atheist who votes for creationists who say the world is no older than fucking egypt and two people who say evolution is a myth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As I said before, you cannot reason someone out of something they have not been reasoned into. Hens why I have not even attempted to persuade anyone. I'm simply addressing your illogical arguments, and stating the facts about these two candidates. It is up to you how you want to interpenetrate what I say. You can dismiss the fact in every poll clinton dominates trump for a single poll of 20 people on a website whos average age is 15 and is targeted towards gaming not politics. That is your choice, but it is illogical, and I will address that.

- - - Updated - - -

We're retarded for debating in the debate section. Once again you are not posting "constructively or logically", Kiddo.
    Trump is still getting more votes on this poll, despite anything you post. Continue wasting your time if you wish.

Thanks

Trump is still getting more votes on this poll, despite anything you post. Continue wasting your time if you wish.
    You're wasting your time by not reading what you're responding to. I just said I wasn't trying to persuade anyone, I'm just addressing your stupidity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    trump is majority

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tae For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're wasting your time by not reading what you're responding to. I just said I wasn't trying to persuade anyone, I'm just addressing your stupidity.
    TL ; DR

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

TL ; DR
    Preach please.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-17-2016)

Thanks

TL ; DR
    Not persuading anyone, addressing your childish behavior.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast