Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Lightbulb Superbullets Idea Help

Hey My friend is working on a superbullets hack. We need some help from the mpgh community. We need help figuring out how to find memory addresses for hacks. For superbullets specificly we need to find out how to edit weapon stats, if that doesn't work we may need to find another method to shoot through walls. I thought if we got this done it could go on the mpgh VIP. Also dont release direct source codes, the choobs will copy any working source code to gorfag, you know who i mean. I think I just need to know what files make up the buildings in game. Something else that could help would be any way to edit bullet penetration or damage. Anyone who helps with this would get credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post

chuck norris is not affraid of death, death is afraid of chuck norris

Don't be afraid to click thanks if I helped.

P.S. I only bite on Wednesdays

Goals = complete = not yet
    Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazygamer53 For This Useful Post:

dadavid2009 (02-12-2010),gangraz (02-13-2010),rambo031 (02-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    i dont think super bullets is through a address
    this is my first sig ever OK(took from a tutorial to see howd i do) so don't make fun
    [IMG]https://i668.photobucke*****m/albums/vv45/labbu63/signature.jpg[/IMG]

RESPECT LIST
    Gambitt

IM A MEMBER OF LOCKERS PM ME FOR INVITE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    the guns damage is server sided so there isn't any way to get you modifying the damage but you can edit the recoil fire rate by editing the .rez files go to the modding section and ther u will c what i mean lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by labbu63 View Post
    i dont think super bullets is through a address
    I dont think so either, I meant if you wanted to change damage as well. My friend thinks he could get it to shoot thru walls if he can get some more info. If not he might not be able to do it. He says with the files that make up the walls and some info on how to mod them or make bullets react like there's no wall there. I know MPGH used to have a shoot through walls feature in the VIP, i figured someone would know something, even how it was done before the huge patch.

Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by fadee View Post
    the guns damage is server sided so there isn't any way to get you modifying the damage but you can edit the recoil fire rate by editing the .rez files go to the modding section and ther u will c what i mean lol
    Are you sure damage is server sided because one well known VIP site with the knife hacks (You probbably know which one) has a superbullets know as Ultimate superbullets which is One hit kill.

Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    yeah well i dont think recoil or damage is server sided it is in attributes.rez which is in some kind of code as ive heard
    Last edited by labbu63; 02-09-2010 at 07:07 PM.
    this is my first sig ever OK(took from a tutorial to see howd i do) so don't make fun

RESPECT LIST
    Gambitt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hey dude, all hacks that are made for Combat Arms are made up of editing addreses with C++. If you want to make a Super Bullet hack, use Cheat Engine or HMS. Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    not all cause how would u find a addie for super bullets in a cheat engine seriously n i dont think chams is addie either so i think u might be wrong on that one kingjames

RESPECT LIST
    Gambitt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    not all cause how would u find a addie for super bullets in a cheat engine seriously n i dont think chams is addie either so i think u might be wrong on that one kingjames
    I'll try decrypting the attributes.rez contents. I have a program that can unpack some dlls and exes. If i post the unpacked files people could probably figure stuff out. I just dont know how to decompile to source code. I'll be back to check in a few hours to see the progress.

Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crazygamer53 For This Useful Post:

ericperez (02-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yea for the exception of Chams and D3D stuff that your making. You need to hook The chams to Engine.exe. I'm pretty sure you have to find the Value of the wall or guns or address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
    I'll try decrypting the attributes.rez contents. I have a program that can unpack some dlls and exes. If i post the unpacked files people could probably figure stuff out. I just dont know how to decompile to source code. I'll be back to check in a few hours to see the progress.
    Yeh, I've been at that for a while, but I think I found a possibly solution. It's just gonna take a little while to explore the option. That's why Im working up my skill at disassembly right now.

In anycase you don't need that to make a superbullet hack. Naturally certain models have different properties. The game detects collisions with walls, and usually the bullet does not go through. What you need to find is the address that determines rather a bullet will stop at a wall or go right through. I wouldn't know for sure. seems more like a D3D hack though.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yeh, I've been at that for a while, but I think I found a possibly solution. It's just gonna take a little while to explore the option. That's why Im working up my skill at disassembly right now.

In anycase you don't need that to make a superbullet hack. Naturally certain models have different properties. The game detects collisions with walls, and usually the bullet does not go through. What you need to find is the address that determines rather a bullet will stop at a wall or go right through. I wouldn't know for sure. seems more like a D3D hack though.
    Well if you are trying to figure it out too, maybe we could have a whole group of people work at making good hacks. I have a few new antikick ideas, but I wont post because they're simple enough for choobs to leech to gorfag.

Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    well ill love to see m32 bullets shot like sniper :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
    Well if you are trying to figure it out too, maybe we could have a whole group of people work at making good hacks. I have a few new antikick ideas, but I wont post because they're simple enough for choobs to leech to gorfag.
    Sounds like a plan, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it a hack team or anything, those sorta fail. If you want to we can sort of create an msn group, shoot over some ideas to each other, and stuff. I like that better then trying to make some gay usergroup on MPGH. Personally Im working on expanding my knowledge base right now so I can crack the attribute files, but I can help on other things while Im busy doing that. Also we're gonna need some people who can serach for addresses, Im better at working at Olly, my laptop doesn't have the power to search for addresses efficiently plus I can never get a CE to work =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think you can find the addresses for the walls' positions and either make the walls "go away" (delete the address maybe...?) or change their composition to something that is non-solid

I saw a video on youtube of Lolz2much's hack that made the walls disappear completely and he could shoot through them and see other players and stuff (it was in death room)

But I'm not good at that stuff cuz I have no coding skills whatsoever

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast