Thanks

Server Admins using old hacks?

Yesterday me and my friend were overwatching chernogorsk. About an hour in a guy teleported to us, froze us and broke our legs. He accused us of cheating. After talking to him, he was convinced we weren't and let us leave without him killing us. Through out all of this he was creating explosions and arrow rain all over the place. He was on Grey Matter.

My question is, is it possible to be a server admin and remove their self from being checked by battle eye thus allowing you to use the dankest hacks from the good ol days?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmuffinstuffin View Post
    Yesterday me and my friend were overwatching chernogorsk. About an hour in a guy teleported to us, froze us and broke our legs. He accused us of cheating. After talking to him, he was convinced we weren't and let us leave without him killing us. Through out all of this he was creating explosions and arrow rain all over the place. He was on Grey Matter.

My question is, is it possible to be a server admin and remove their self from being checked by battle eye thus allowing you to use the dankest hacks from the good ol days?
    there is no such thing has removing himself from battleye check. But, if I remember well Grey Matter are known to have cheaters around the server to watch players and other cheaters. Saw that a couple of time when I was hacking on standalone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
    there is no such thing has removing himself from battleye check. But, if I remember well Grey Matter are known to have cheaters around the server to watch players and other cheaters. Saw that a couple of time when I was hacking on standalone.
    you are completely wrong there was an old method before removing yourself from BE global ban list for your server and there is still ways to do it on SA on your server
    What Comes with power comes great responsibility - Talkin about you NormenJay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yes I used to use that method during the days of the Mod. Still I have yet to see it available in standalone. Otherwise I would have a server running by now.