Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    already watching it.
    prefer something not popular but good.
    Alright man, I'm honestly done with you and this gay ass thread. You've been asking for anime to watch for 3 fuckin months now. You know how dumb it is to be asking on MPGH for that shit. It you really couldn't find good shit you would be on MAL and you have already found some anime. The fat that you wont watch an anime because it was made at an older date then you find fit is retarded and you clearly don't understand how good anime are made. Not only that but even when people suggest you shit you just bicker and complain about them and barley ever watch it anyway. Your wasting your time if you just wanna shit post on this thread. This shit has gone to long and It's time to stop. See your morals about you not wanting to watch an anime just because it's popular id the dumbest shit i've ever heard. The reason it's popular is because IT'S A GOOD ANIME.
    There not popular just because they feel like it. You should actually watch the popular shit before trying to watch unpopular shit just because you feel like. There is no reason to not watch an anime just because you don't wanna watch the popular shit. Either your a dumb anime hipster or your just milking the fuck out of this thread for posts and popularity. If you want shit that's "unpopular but good" then go here.

https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity

Just quit with this Bullshit thread and go watch a top 250 anime yt vid.
    Last edited by Gaar; 11-02-2016 at 10:08 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

Gexis (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

Alright man, I'm honestly done with you and this gay ass thread. You've been asking for anime to watch for 3 fuckin months now. You know how dumb it is to be asking on MPGH for that shit. It you really couldn't find good shit you would be on MAL and you have already found some anime. The fat that you wont watch an anime because it was made at an older date then you find fit is retarded and you clearly don't understand how good anime are made. Not only that but even when people suggest you shit you just bicker and complain about them and barley ever watch it anyway. Your wasting your time if you just wanna shit post on this thread. This shit has gone to long and It's time to stop. See your morals about you not wanting to watch an anime just because it's popular id the dumbest shit i've ever heard. The reason it's popular is because IT'S A GOOD ANIME.
    There not popular just because they feel like it. You should actually watch the popular shit before trying to watch unpopular shit just because you feel like. There is no reason to not watch an anime just because you don't wanna watch the popular shit. Either your a dumb anime hipster or your just milking the fuck out of this thread for posts and popularity. If you want shit that's "unpopular but good" then go here.

Lol kid chill, the problem is I already wtched quite a lot of top 10 anime, and I can guarantee that I watched it. When I said I am looking for anime, I really mean it. when you compare the top anime with y anime list you can see that I already watched it (unless it is a shitty romantic, horror anime) I would like to watch something new to my eyes meaning something not popular since I already known the popular ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

Lol kid chill, the problem is I already wtched quite a lot of top 10 anime, and I can guarantee that I watched it. When I said I am looking for anime, I really mean it. when you compare the top anime with y anime list you can see that I already watched it (unless it is a shitty romantic, horror anime) I would like to watch something new to my eyes meaning something not popular since I already known the popular ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

- - - Updated - - -
    He's saying if you really need new anime to watch there are much better ways to do it than on a fucking game hacking website, this thread was fine in the beginning but now its just you milking the fuck out of it for posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    He's saying if you really need new anime to watch there are much better ways to do it than on a fucking game hacking website, this thread was fine in the beginning but now its just you milking the fuck out of it for posts.
    Well this sections is about anime, I am not simply posting this on general or anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this sections is about anime, I am not simply posting this on general or anything like that.

Thanks
    Thing is, none of the series that people have told you about are something you would have never heard of by looking up series to watch on your own. If you had asked for something even a little more uncommon, rather than just "anime", I don't think anyone would care.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Gaar (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Thing is, none of the series that people have told you about are something you would have never heard of by looking up series to watch on your own. If you had asked for something even a little more uncommon, rather than just "anime", I don't think anyone would care.
    Most anime's I watch are known and quite easy to pronounce since most of them are translated to English. When I ask for a anime, I am quite relieved after looking at that uncomman words/phrases which even if I took my time I couldn't remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Most anime's I watch are known and quite easy to pronounce since most of them are translated to English. When I ask for a anime, I am quite relieved after looking at that uncomman words/phrases which even if I took my time I couldn't remember.

Thanks
    I don't see how this is relevant to what I just said at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i simply watch mostly from hentai heaven, quite high quality.
    What...you watch hentai? I always fap while watching.
    NO JK <------------
    suggest me some good shit.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Also I have stated in the beginning and regularly what kind of anime I wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have stated in the beginning and regularly what kind of anime I wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fartniture™ View Post
    What...you watch hentai? I always fap while watching.
    NO JK <------------
    suggest me some good shit.
    not sure why but most animes last only 2-3 episodes. Drop Out was one of the good ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, if this is a hacking website and the sole purpose for hacks, why bother making a special section for anime?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyungrae For This Useful Post:

Hentai (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Agreed, if this is a hacking website and the sole purpose for hacks, why bother making a special section for anime?
    The anime sections isn't a big noticible section such as art or coding. Like a hacking forum with art section and why not anime?

- - - Updated - - -

The anime sections isn't a big noticible section such as art or coding. Like a hacking forum with art section and why not anime?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

- - - Updated - - -
    Try sukitte li na yo, gotta say haven't had such depressed feeling for a long time when it ended.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    Try sukitte li na yo, gotta say haven't had such depressed feeling for a long time when it ended.

Thanks
    Not to be rude or anything but @Gaar if you bothered to read this thread you'd know he has said multiple times that the reason he doesn't want popular anime is because he's already seen most of them, and how tf is it dumb to ask this on MPGH, I understand this is a website for hacking but there is a fucking reason there is a ANIME SECTION, just like the art section you don't see people posting hacks they post fucking ART, this is what the anime section is for.
    Last edited by [RAGE] Mad YET?; 11-03-2016 at 08:53 PM.
    "Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight with when all else is lost." - Pandora
    "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." - Magus

17. The Following User Says Thank You to [RAGE] Mad YET? For This Useful Post:

Hentai (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
    Not to be rude or anything but @Gaar if you bothered to read this thread you'd know he has said multiple times that the reason he doesn't want popular anime is because he's already seen most of them, and how tf is it dumb to ask this on MPGH, I understand this is a website for hacking but there is a fucking reason there is a ANIME SECTION, just like the art section you don't see people posting hacks they post fucking ART, this is what the anime section is for.
    Its a community effort he says he doesn't want popular anime then some retard will recommend him something popular and he'll say something like "I've already seen that" then it happeneds over and over, at this point its just post whoring, if he wanted something more uncommon he could look up a list of uncommon anime or something. He'd get his results much faster.
    Last edited by Gexis; 11-03-2016 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Its a community effort he says he doesn't want popular anime then some retard will recommend him something popular and he'll say something like "I've already seen that" then it happeneds over and over, at this point its just post whoring, if he wanted something more uncommon he could look up a list of uncommon anime or something. He'd get his results much faster.
    Well firstly I have a anime list like you, in my signature. Secondly since I almost watch most of the popular anime, I am sure there are unpopular anime's too. And no I am not in a hurry, since as a fan there is almost hundreds episodes to watch, but I don't wanna spend it on a wrong anime.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast