Thanks

Question Warrock installer doesnt work and Nexon customer support is trash. Need help.

So I just took up my holiday and I wanted to spend it revisiting some old game, for nostalgia reasons.

Now, I'm running on windows 10 x64. I have the problem that the installer just won't open.
    I shut off both my firewall and windows defender. I don't have other anti virus since I don't download trash.
    I tried to run the installer in compatibility mode with win7 and win8.1. No results. I tried admin privileges and the whole
    nine yard. Nothing seems to work

Now, The only reason I wanna play is because nostalgia and because I spend quite some money on the game back in the day.
    Nexon customer support is a joke, they take a day to answer and just tell me things I literally told them.

I don't take it you guys would know how to fix it. I mean, it doesn't give any errors.. all it does it it generates a log file in the same folder/directory, opening it with notepad it appears to be empty. So yeah, tough luck there.

And yes, I tried both the "installer" shit, which just downloads some other random software, and afterwards the WRInstallerEU.exe. And I tried downloading the installer directly. Both without any results.
    For the sake of desperation I even tried the installer while my pc was in safe mode, but nah, no luck.

So, since this place in generally filled with reasonably smart people, I don't think I'm gonna find much luck on the nexon forum.. which is pretty much dead nowadays.

Anyways,

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by psypirrian; 08-17-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added prefix "help".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I can try to help you through Team Viewer if I'm not too late and also if you didn't fix it yet!
    It always starts with one thing...

Thanks
    vamos chicos vamos a ver algunas cosas buenas