Thread: bugs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

bugs

ive started working on a server based on fsod and the deca 27.7 client by Vooolox due to it already having fullscreen and was set up for fsod, I would like to know all the major bugs (minor ones too if you know any) I dont want to know any client-side bugs.
    current bugs im aware of;

ninja speed hack/exploit at 0 mana (fixed, might be just the client im using that caused it... either way)
    paladin seal (partially fixed, idc about it and gonna fix it last)
    monsters can go through destructible walls (caused by the Enemy tag in walls, currently working on it and will get it fixed soon or later)
    fixed all client visual bugs etc.
    i feel like theres way more but cant think of any

Im not really looking for hacks/exploits ''bugs'' as I have already made multiple checks for godmode and stat changing for each stat both server and client side, and I dont see anything else that needs to be fixed for now

Im looking for anything major/minor

Thanks
    hi im new there, ive been also working on fab source added some custom items, dungeons, behaviors, classes, skins, changed the currency etc. (far behind u...) but im a beginner programmer and im still learning so wasnt able to fix many bugs.. but the only one which is really concerning me is that major bug - monsters being able to pass through destructible walls... so if u could help me out somehow i would really appreciate it if not please just tell me who to ask

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by staro View Post
    hi im new there, ive been also working on fab source added some custom items, dungeons, behaviors, classes, skins, changed the currency etc. (far behind u...) but im a beginner programmer and im still learning so wasnt able to fix many bugs.. but the only one which is really concerning me is that major bug - monsters being able to pass through destructible walls... so if u could help me out somehow i would really appreciate it if not please just tell me who to ask
    Just setup NRCore its already fixed in there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UKGamingHD-ALT For This Useful Post:

staro (09-27-2017)

Thanks
    People can spam buying vaults, char slots, etc and go to -Fame/-Gold. To fix go to SellableObject.cs and in TryDeduct(player) under the defining of the vault chest add player.Credits = player.Credits - Price;