Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

"[Cheat Detected]" for a rank hack?

Hey, I know theres a stickie saying "Dont post about bans", but im posting this because its weird. im allowed to enter a game, then it kicks me out. And I was using a rank hack, thats it.

Basically, I just logged into steam now, logged into MW2 and started a game online, it worked, and I played for about 20 seconds, until I was kicked off the server and was told "[Cheat Detected]".

But I can keep joining games, but after 10-20 seconds I get kicked out of it.?

Have I been banned for using a Rank hack?
    I used this - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...version-_.html

And the main reason why I am posting, is for this question - If i reset my rank, Like back to 1. Would I still get kicked off the server after 20 seconds still? Or would it fix it because my rank isn't fucked? (And no I didnt go to prestige 10, I went to prestige 3, and i did change the "Time played" to accomodate it.

(The question above is information, and a legitimate question about this. I know the stickie says "Stop posting about you being "banned", nobody can help you and its your own fault.", i know its my own fault, but whether or not i can fix it by resetting my rank is another matter - that is helping. So therefore my post is valid). All you need to do, is reply with a simple answer.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    if you are banned,there is no way out,get a new cd key and make a new account but u get kicked after 20 seconds? its normally that u cant join a game...weird

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

BrownEye (02-11-2010),LGz x KiiLLeR (02-11-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    if you are banned,there is no way out,get a new cd key and make a new account but u get kicked after 20 seconds? its normally that u cant join a game...weird
    Exactly, thats why im asking. Its weird :S, I can join a game, choose my class, shoot people, all within about 20 seconds and then im kicked off...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonz0 View Post
    Hey, I know theres a stickie saying "Dont post about bans", but im posting this because its weird. im allowed to enter a game, then it kicks me out. And I was using a rank hack, thats it.

Basically, I just logged into steam now, logged into MW2 and started a game online, it worked, and I played for about 20 seconds, until I was kicked off the server and was told "[Cheat Detected]".

But I can keep joining games, but after 10-20 seconds I get kicked out of it.?

Have I been banned for using a Rank hack?
    I used this - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...version-_.html

And the main reason why I am posting, is for this question - If i reset my rank, Like back to 1. Would I still get kicked off the server after 20 seconds still? Or would it fix it because my rank isn't fucked? (And no I didnt go to prestige 10, I went to prestige 3, and i did change the "Time played" to accomodate it.

(The question above is information, and a legitimate question about this. I know the stickie says "Stop posting about you being "banned", nobody can help you and its your own fault.", i know its my own fault, but whether or not i can fix it by resetting my rank is another matter - that is helping. So therefore my post is valid). All you need to do, is reply with a simple answer.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm not to sure, I'd delete the hack you have on you're system ( computer ) and see if that works, hopefully it should.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    that is very odd, maybe its a glitch in the system or something. Try re-installing steam and if that doesnt work maybe they put out a different type of ban. That would be nice if they were making the transition to dedicated servers.
    [IMG]https://i27.photobucke*****m/albums/c176/AluRMeiN/mysiggycopy.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solice12 View Post
    I'm not to sure, I'd delete the hack you have on you're system ( computer ) and see if that works, hopefully it should.
    I just deleted it from my system, and entered Prestige mode, to restart from level 1. And it didn't change nothing, I still got kicked off after 20 seconds.
    Ill try and use the same hack, and reset everything to 0. like, time played, Kills, everything. Ill repost when ive done that and tell you how its gone

Thanks
    I just deleted it from my system, and entered Prestige mode, to restart from level 1. And it didn't change nothing, I still got kicked off after 20 seconds.
    Ill try and use the same hack, and reset everything to 0. like, time played, Kills, everything. Ill repost when ive done that and tell you how its gone
    try a reset tutorial

Thanks
    I reset my rank and everything to 0, and my rank to 1.

Entered a game, and I was kicked off after 26 seconds. Yes, I counted lol.
    I'll try a proper reset tutorial.

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post

Yeah, I just done that now. Done every step, and I got kicked off just like normal. Hmmm.

I haven't uninstalled steam or MW2. I don't see how that would work if this tutorial hasn't, or the hack which I used in the first place to lower it back to 0.

Im confused why im being kicked off after 20 seconds. If I am "banned", I shouldn't even be able to join any server for any amount of time.

Thanks
    Yeah, I just done that now. Done every step, and I got kicked off just like normal. Hmmm.

I haven't uninstalled steam or MW2. I don't see how that would work if this tutorial hasn't, or the hack which I used in the first place to lower it back to 0.

Im confused why im being kicked off after 20 seconds. If I am "banned", I shouldn't even be able to join any server for any amount of time.
    maybe there has been a VAC update and now it lets you see how wonderful the game is and kicks you after 20 seconds (that it is trying to say something like: u had to play fair)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

madness123 (02-10-2010)

Thanks
    Ok. I just found something interesting.

I started a private match, and it worked. I could play as a level 1 Private, with just the pre-set classes.

But I noticed at the bottom left hand side of the screen, where it shows you who's killed who, and who's joined and left the game. It said "Cannot kick the host player". It appears about every 15-20 seconds.

I don't know whether if your banned normally, that your still allowed to create a private server? I dont know.
    But it was interesting to see that.

Thanks
    Ok. I just found something interesting.

I started a private match, and it worked. I could play as a level 1 Private, with just the pre-set classes.

But I noticed at the bottom left hand side of the screen, where it shows you who's killed who, and who's joined and left the game. It said "Cannot kick the host player". It appears about every 15-20 seconds.
    VAC cant kick you when you are host i think, maybe it works when u find a way to be host on public matches but i dunno...

Thanks
    Hmm =/

Thats shit.
    I'll keep trying things, ill uninstall steam and MW2, and see how that goes. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see people's suggestions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Try disabling your antivirus
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast