Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    ok looks cool but..

Thanks
    Hey, let me start this off by saying great work, consistent great work. I've used this hack for three versions without getting in trouble, (since like the 1th or something), with a single brand new account with a fresh cache, and a completely removed old versions from system. It was going great, until today. When I woke up, firstly my internet wasn't working. I don't think this has to do with the cheat, but I don't know..I restarted my pc and it was working, so maybe just a pc issue, its a 5k hand built one so maybe something wasn't built 100% correct, but it's going good a year and ahalf later so.. anyway, I log into Steam and I'm VAC banned. So this is my problem, all I did was open steam not CSGO today, and there was an update for CSGO so it downlaoded the update, but I was already VAC'd. So how could I have gotten VAC'D? I don't think i was overwatch'd over night because I didn't get the overwatch untrusted message ever..Straight to vac.

So Idk what's up with that.

While using the last version, my console always said looking up say command whenever I talked in chat, and when i was in thired person while spectating my camera would spin uncontrollable. So idk if something malicious is in this newest version? Because it sure seems like it. Making my camera angel change more often so VAC detects us sooner or something. I'd be careful and maybe use a different hack, everyone, this one just seems too risky. (I know what I was doing was right, verifying cache, only using new versions for 3 days and then stopping so the fourth day(csgo usually updates on the fourth day) that csgo couldn't detect it, but they did) so Idk! gl everyone else. I don't have lightshot on this pc or I'd take a quick screenshot, if you really want proof, but I don't think showing you guys a pic with my name, date and the vac message will do anything more than this paragraph would. I explained it all pretty well. Thank you for reading, and hopefully everything works out good for everyone else!

Thanks
    still ud? \\2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Valve Anti-Cheat system never bans the player immediately when using a hack, there is a 2-3 day delay on the permanent ban for 2 reasons - 1: So that VAC staff can run tests to make sure they don' accidentally VAC ban someone for using something other than a hack, and 2: So that the cheater (you) don't know which hack caused the detection, I have learned this directly from the VAC support page, as well as my experience having 6 CS:GO accounts VAC banned, now, I only use Kimci hacks and I ONLY use them for 1 day, after the day is up i go play Dota 2 until the hack is updating, I am currently riding 1 year and several months on my 7th csgo account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you got detected 4 hours after approved, it's impossible got detected.
    Please verify integrity of game cache after csgo update. It's Kimcil v5.5 cache and you got detected

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by csgotaa View Post
    Hey, let me start this off by saying great work, consistent great work. I've used this hack for three versions without getting in trouble, (since like the 1th or something), with a single brand new account with a fresh cache, and a completely removed old versions from system. It was going great, until today. When I woke up, firstly my internet wasn't working. I don't think this has to do with the cheat, but I don't know..I restarted my pc and it was working, so maybe just a pc issue, its a 5k hand built one so maybe something wasn't built 100% correct, but it's going good a year and ahalf later so.. anyway, I log into Steam and I'm VAC banned. So this is my problem, all I did was open steam not CSGO today, and there was an update for CSGO so it downlaoded the update, but I was already VAC'd. So how could I have gotten VAC'D? I don't think i was overwatch'd over night because I didn't get the overwatch untrusted message ever..Straight to vac.

So Idk what's up with that.

While using the last version, my console always said looking up say command whenever I talked in chat, and when i was in thired person while spectating my camera would spin uncontrollable. So idk if something malicious is in this newest version? Because it sure seems like it. Making my camera angel change more often so VAC detects us sooner or something. I'd be careful and maybe use a different hack, everyone, this one just seems too risky. (I know what I was doing was right, verifying cache, only using new versions for 3 days and then stopping so the fourth day(csgo usually updates on the fourth day) that csgo couldn't detect it, but they did) so Idk! gl everyone else. I don't have lightshot on this pc or I'd take a quick screenshot, if you really want proof, but I don't think showing you guys a pic with my name, date and the vac message will do anything more than this paragraph would. I explained it all pretty well. Thank you for reading, and hopefully everything works out good for everyone else!
    What malicious is detected ? And what version do you use ?
    Please download Kimcil from MPGH only. If your got it from other website or got from your friend, perhaps they implemented payload or malware.
    Kimcil Multihack Tools is only available on MPGH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewStilwell View Post
    Valve Anti-Cheat system never bans the player immediately when using a hack, there is a 2-3 day delay on the permanent ban for 2 reasons - 1: So that VAC staff can run tests to make sure they don' accidentally VAC ban someone for using something other than a hack, and 2: So that the cheater (you) don't know which hack caused the detection, I have learned this directly from the VAC support page, as well as my experience having 6 CS:GO accounts VAC banned, now, I only use Kimci hacks and I ONLY use them for 1 day, after the day is up i go play Dota 2 until the hack is updating, I am currently riding 1 year and several months on my 7th csgo account.
    He got detected VAC after 4 hours approved... even i can't believe my encryption broken only 4 hours by Valve
    The encryption use random Uppercase and Lowercase even i don't know what random case is

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by telilingan View Post
    If you got detected 4 hours after approved, it's impossible got detected.
    Please verify integrity of game cache after csgo update. It's Kimcil v5.5 cache and you got detected

- - - Updated - - -

What malicious is detected ? And what version do you use ?
    Please download Kimcil from MPGH only. If your got it from other website or got from your friend, perhaps they implemented payload or malware.
    Kimcil Multihack Tools is only available on MPGH

- - - Updated - - -

He got detected VAC after 4 hours approved... even i can't believe my encryption broken only 4 hours by Valve
    The encryption use random Uppercase and Lowercase even i don't know what random case is
    I've been using the newest ones that you post here and that got approved. I don't know what was happening or what caused it; it may or may not have been the cause of your cheat, i'm just giving you my feedback of my 9~ days of using your 2 or 3 different versions of kimcil. I have only downloaded them from here, like you said it is only available here.

If anyone else has had anything similar to what I've had, then hopefully they'd post. If not then maybe it was just an isolated error or something.

Thanks
    `dt or UD?

Thanks
    U/D VAC regular COMPETITIVE QUEUE

He got overwatched most likely, the encrytion itself is NOT detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Volthrex View Post
    U/D VAC regular COMPETITIVE QUEUE

He got overwatched most likely, the encrytion itself is NOT detected.
    so reported player gets overwatched...then got banned. what's next then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by txpxsx View Post
    so reported player gets overwatched...then got banned. what's next then?
    After got overwatched and used cheat, he will get overwatch ban and next day VAC status will be issued

Thanks
    bleh, Detected now.. My account is permanently untrusted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenji View Post
    bleh, Detected now.. My account is permanently untrusted.

Overwatch ban and permanently untrusted ban is user fault.
    I am sorry to hear that, man

Thanks
    still working for me gj man

Thanks
    Hello, I'm new User and would like to know How fas paragraph Works the triggrebot , Wed sensitivity Place ? And not slowaim ? I put several different sensitivities and none did triggerbot work, he does not shoot

Thanks
    any kind of anti virus detect all hacks as maleware or something else. Its no special

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast