Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Actually he is feeding his own people. The fact he is capable of feeding his people under such sanctions proves he's running his country to the best of his ability.
    Stop trying to brainwash us! Fuck NK, that's that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hell no! I dont understand why you Dab trying to makes us like Korea. Like, we see People doing everything to get out of the country, we see people telling their stories when they lived in Korea, so whats wrong with you? How can you tell that Korea is so advances when thousands of people are dying just becouse of their leader and starving as well.
    Hello ma friends

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatz View Post
    Stop trying to brainwash us! Fuck NK, that's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by owlreed View Post
    Hell no! I dont understand why you Dab trying to makes us like Korea. Like, we see People doing everything to get out of the country, we see people telling their stories when they lived in Korea, so whats wrong with you? How can you tell that Korea is so advances when thousands of people are dying just becouse of their leader and starving as well.
    Because they were victims of Imperial Japan before/during/after the WWs, yet managed to stay a sovereign nation mostly thanks to the USSR. Then even after the soviet collapse they managed to still survive and then strive. One way to think about korea is the same with America, there were mostly farms and agriculture in the south while in the north they had industry expansion. This during the 1930s around the time WW2 started, it was Kim II-sung (the good one) who fought off the Japanese with guerilla warfare. The japanese did not want to lose so much resource. During the second war world the Soviets/Americans (not sure which) proposed 38th paralleled north act which I forget everything about but just know it split North and South Korea up to Soviet and American control.

After the WWs it was Kim II-sung who proposed laws that gave land back to the poor for agriculture, womens equality, and a handful of other regulations which we'd take for granted. What he did was create a political system that was basically ruled by the Working Class. It wasn't until the Korean war when things started to get messy. North Korea wanted to unify the country, the Soviets originally were against the proposal but then changed his mind when china decided to help. Ultimately North Korea got no where, with the UN and America bombing the shit out of them they had no chance. We used napalm, deployed gas attacks (Biological weapons), and destroyed dams, and whatever we could to neutralized the North. This is exactly why the North dislikes Americans and has museums showing american soldiers raping Korean women and setting their fields on fire with kids crying in the background. They have justification for this, which I believe many people don't even consider or know really happen.

I'm just trying to get across the fact Korea is more developed and civilized than many countries out there. Going to korea is a hell of a lot safer than going to some slums in Central or South america, let alone going to the middle east. With the increase in North Korea tourism I'm hoping one day in the future north/south korea will be forced to make some sort of an alliance perhaps over global warming that eventually reunifies the two countries. Slapping sanctions on these people when they're already struggling to feed the bottom of the bottom isn't going to help. They're still making money, their economy is still increasing, even under US sanctions on their leader which interferes with the Ponyongang company that sends workers to other countries on visas then gets all the money back.

Thanks
    There are people claiming to be on the run from the Chinese Goverment to gain refugees status or immigration status. Lol . My grandparents didn't pull that trick, but some ppl did. And be assure that they weren't on the run from the Chinese Goverment, but wants to be in USA when it was the land of the riches.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GunerLow View Post
    its a trap and their showing us fake pictures to lure people in. why have tourism when u cant even feed your own people?
    pretty much this. they lie about their food, i wouldn't trust their healthcare.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I don't think tourists can actually step out of their capital. I remember doing a report on this a couple of years ago - they don't really let tourists do that much. So no, it would be a waste of time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TorlanDelta View Post
    I don't think tourists can actually step out of their capital. I remember doing a report on this a couple of years ago - they don't really let tourists do that much. So no, it would be a waste of time.
    the guys in the video I think I linked here, were taken from the capital off to the shore to go surfing. They were living in houss they didn't have running water.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    the guys in the video I think I linked here, were taken from the capital off to the shore to go surfing. They were living in houss they didn't have running water.
    Well maybe things have changed around there since I last bothered to check. Or maybe that's how their whole country operates xD.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TorlanDelta View Post
    Well maybe things have changed around there since I last bothered to check. Or maybe that's how their whole country operates xD.
    Tourism in north korea has increased drastically since sanctions were put on Kim Jong Un him self, who runs Kary Kary pompoms paradise place which is an actual business andn ot just their capital. They would funnel money into north korea by sending workers on visas to europe and asia. All of their money would go directly back to NK in return they dont murder their families.

Thanks
    I'm not sure if North Korea is as bad as it's made out to be. Everything we hear about them comes from the media.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPucci View Post
    I'm not sure if North Korea is as bad as it's made out to be. Everything we hear about them comes from the media.
    It's pretty bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bad news travels faster than good news in general any way. I'm surprised sthere's a debate fort f or North Korea section xd
    Contact Skype: Nosoundgaming MPGH - CONFIRM it's me on mpgh BEFORE buying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Nope, what's so special about it anyway?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPucci View Post
    It's actually far worse than is generally reported by media. Most news paints it as a totalitarian dictatorship with labor camps, but they never truly report the extent of the suffering or the specifics.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nope, nope, nope, nope and nope.

Why would I wanna go there to be a peasant even though I'm actually on a TOUR.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast