Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

UFC Fight Fake decision

Anyone watch the fight and watch McBigMouth get eaten alive?

Sorry, Diaz won that shit and ate him alive and Gassed his ass alive.

Over Diaz one, shits rigged.

If you didn't watch it live, wait for it to hit YouTube and then come back and tell me he won. Kek.

Before any of you say "It was still a good fight" Sorry. McGregor has to big of a Ego and gasses himself out alot. And he did better the first fight than this fight.

To everyone saying he prepped for ground game. Kek, why didn't he go to the ground with him when he "knocked" him down kek.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-20-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I THINK ANDERSON WON

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by santa chubs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I THINK ANDERSON WON
    Fuck thank you so much def real!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Fuck thank you so much def real!
    NO PROBLEM

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL, you're delusional.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Danny (08-21-2016),Euphemistic (08-21-2016),[MPGH]Hero (08-21-2016),x12 (08-21-2016),Silent (08-21-2016),Smoke (08-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    LOL, you're delusional.
    This^.

Mcgregor won but it wasn't an unanimous decision i believe..It should've been a split decision. :S

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LOL, you're delusional.
    That's all you got lol? did you even watch it? shit man he fucked Greg up. Of course, UFC sucking his dick and only showing a bunch of high lights from what? round 1? LOL!

Fan votes:

35% Diaz

65%

Don't get me wrong man, i just feel it's rigged lol. I'm not saying it literally is. But that was a bullshit decision, Diaz won it.

Greg ran around the cage more than Diaz, only running Diaz did was running AFTER Greg. lmao.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-20-2016 at 10:42 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yea McGregor has no ground game, but he defended it the whole fight so props to him on that (That last takedown would've been really bad for him but there was no time left). The leg kicks and precision punches by McGregor overwhelmed Diaz's miscalculated flimsy punches. McGregor needs to work on his conditioning, but I think it's fair to say he should've won.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    That's all you got lol? did you even watch it? shit man he fucked Greg up. Of course, UFC sucking his dick and only showing a bunch of high lights from what? round 1? LOL!

Fan votes:

35% Diaz

65%

Don't get me wrong man, i just feel it's rigged lol. I'm not saying it literally is. But that was a bullshit decision, Diaz won it.

Greg ran around the cage more than Diaz, only running Diaz did was running AFTER Greg. lmao.
    I've been watching MMA waaaaaaaay longer than you. Just stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Yea McGregor has no ground game, but he defended it the whole fight so props to him on that (That last takedown would've been really bad for him but there was no time left). The leg kicks and precision punches by McGregor overwhelmed Diaz's miscalculated flimsy punches. McGregor needs to work on his conditioning, but I think it's fair to say he should've won.
    Fighting with 15-20 lbs of weight will have its effects. The only reason Diaz wasn't slapped harder was because he was gassing. Even then, like I said in the other thread, the blueprint to beating Diazes is long old and done. Nick is a better fighter than Nate all around and the blueprint to beating him is way more harder to execute.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    good match, i loved the middle finger rofl.
    who else was watching it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol. Seeing you just don't even have anything to back up the win of McGregor. Yeah.

Also i do enjoy laughing at how you assume that you know much more than me at stuff. I get a kek out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Fighting with 15-20 lbs of weight will have its effects. The only reason Diaz wasn't slapped harder was because he was gassing. Even then, like I said in the other thread, the blueprint to beating Diazes is long old and done. Nick is a better fighter than Nate all around and the blueprint to beating him is way more harder to execute.
    Didn't look no different from me. He had his time to train with it. And he just continuously gasses himself out. I easily see a 3rd Rematch coming up.

- - - Updated - - -

The leg kicks and precision punches by McGregor
    Didn't hurt him one bit. I would love to have seen what Diaz would have done more if he didn't have blood blinding him.

But i guess for some people, that's what it results in.

It's quite obvious that Gregors punches, Diaz just eats them for breakfast.

- - - Updated - - -
    @arunforce, gotta admit though, it was nice seeing them talk after the match instead of disrespecting eachother. No lie....

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol. Seeing you just don't even have anything to back up the win of McGregor. Yeah.

Also i do enjoy laughing at how you assume that you know much more than me at stuff. I get a kek out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't look no different from me. He had his time to train with it. And he just continuously gasses himself out. I easily see a 3rd Rematch coming up.
    I don't waste my time unless you display a certain amount of intelligence in your argument. Which you haven't.

Dropped 3 times, bloodied all over, gash over eye, chin cut, battered front leg, etc. McG won 1,2,4 on judges score cards, and almost had the 5th I believe until the takedown when he let off the gas. What did Diaz do? Throw volume punches that couldn't hurt or finish McGregor? Way to go, even still Conor deals way harder effective damage and the volume was nearly identical minus the 3rd round. He had pressure and clinching, but he didn't utilize it to any effect, so it's mostly negligible but worth some points.

At the end of the day, Diazes are basic fighters who never evolve and get defeated the same way. If you had watched it for years, you'd know.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Danny (08-21-2016)

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't hurt him one bit. I would love to have seen what Diaz would have done more if he didn't have blood blinding him.

But i guess for some people, that's what it results in.

It's quite obvious that Gregors punches, Diaz just eats them for breakfast.

- - - Updated - - -
    @arunforce, gotta admit though, it was nice seeing them talk after the match instead of disrespecting eachother. No lie....
    You say they didn't hurt him one bit, but on the other hand you say what more he could've done if he didn't have blood blinding him? Which one is it? Having blood blinding you from precision punches surely "hurts" you for the rest of the fight doesn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Pretty even fight, I'd say the edge goes to McGregor ever so slightly. I don't know why you're so up in arms about it.

Anyways you should be glad, you get to see an eventual third fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dropped 3 times
    Dropped 3 times but doesn't have anywhere close to a nut to get on the ground. Scared him away. and those drops didn't even do shit. The leg kicks were part of the reason he was dropping. Lmao!

bloodied all over
    If you had watch'd the Diaz brothers fight, specially Nate. You would know that they/he bleeds easily. Are you really telling me, because a fighter is bleeding, that they are fucked? You're especially talking about Diaz LOL! The guy who can eat 1 soft jab and start bleeding. Blood only annoyed him. Didn't actually effect him besides eye sight.
    gash over eye
    Like i just said, easy bleed. Scar tissue. Sorry. He's bled from that spot so much.
    chin cut
    Yeah he got him pretty good there.
    McG won 1,2,4 on judges score cards, and almost had the 5th I believe until the takedown when he let off the gas.
    Which is why this thread is up lol, i don't believe he lost that shit AT ALL. He fucked McGregor up and all you're doing is poorly refuting the argument because of Cuts and bleeding Lol. and weak punches.

Throw volume punches that couldn't hurt or finish McGregor
    GG and what happened? Diaz completely pieced him right? Where was Mcgregors tough punches? that didn't even effect 1% of Diaz. Lawl. He ate nearly every single one of them. You can go watch Slow Motion and say oh those were hard! destructive! sorry, Diaz ate them.

Conor deals way harder effective damage
    Yeah he does, i aint gonna lie. I like talking about UFC, you can shit on Diaz and all that shit all you want. I enjoy UFC talk and arguments. If you really get mad over me just replying back about Greg this and that. Don't thanks lol.

Diazes are basic fighters who never evolve and get defeated the same way.
    Disagree with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Pretty even fight, I'd say the edge goes to McGregor ever so slightly. I don't know why you're so up in arms about it.

Anyways you should be glad, you get to see an eventual third fight.
    Fuck no i'm not dude! it was a great ass fight!

- - - Updated - - -

You say they didn't hurt him one bit, but on the other hand you say what more he could've done if he didn't have blood blinding him? Which one is it? Having blood blinding you from precision punches surely "hurts" you for the rest of the fight doesn't it?
    What's blood blinding him gotta do with the punches from gregor hurting? because he made him bleed like every other fight he has he bleeds in? lol.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast