Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Tricky situation I am in.

Hey guys,

So I need a laptop for school, starting in September. I was going to get a laptop off of Amazon, then refund it without problems.

But this is where I ran into problems. I tried to purchase the laptop off of .com (I live in Canada so .ca has a lot more options, but I know .com is better for refunding) and my payment method got declined. I think it is because it is a large amount of USD, so the bank is rejecting it even though I have thousands in the account I am trying to use. I might try calling the bank about it tomorrow, but I am just going under the assumption that they won't be able to fix it.

So my other options right now are to buy off of .ca and refund, or buy gift cards for .com and get it refunded to gift card. There are problems with both; .ca is hard to refund, and not many reputable refunders do ca. I wouldn't even trust many refunders to do a high prices item for me on .ca because of the police report business involved. So for gift cards, my problem is that it's still the same amount of money so my card would get declined again. I could try to break up the purchases into smaller gift cards, but I don't want my card to get blocked half way through and not have enough for my laptop. I have tried to buy agc from users in the marketplace on this site and others, but all of the sellers don't have any or enough.

What do you think my best option is?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    Hey guys,

So I need a laptop for school, starting in September. I was going to get a laptop off of Amazon, then refund it without problems.

But this is where I ran into problems. I tried to purchase the laptop off of .com (I live in Canada so .ca has a lot more options, but I know .com is better for refunding) and my payment method got declined. I think it is because it is a large amount of USD, so the bank is rejecting it even though I have thousands in the account I am trying to use. I might try calling the bank about it tomorrow, but I am just going under the assumption that they won't be able to fix it.

So my other options right now are to buy off of .ca and refund, or buy gift cards for .com and get it refunded to gift card. There are problems with both; .ca is hard to refund, and not many reputable refunders do ca. I wouldn't even trust many refunders to do a high prices item for me on .ca because of the police report business involved. So for gift cards, my problem is that it's still the same amount of money so my card would get declined again. I could try to break up the purchases into smaller gift cards, but I don't want my card to get blocked half way through and not have enough for my laptop. I have tried to buy agc from users in the marketplace on this site and others, but all of the sellers don't have any or enough.

What do you think my best option is?
    Did you check your credit card spending limit / max spent per day/per item?
    Is the billing for your card correct and is your billing blacklisted?

Normally if it's declined it would've been because your limit for your credit card is too low.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post

Did you check your credit card spending limit / max spent per day/per item?
    Is the billing for your card correct and is your billing blacklisted?

Normally if it's declined it would've been because your limit for your credit card is too low.
    Well I got the limit raised just last year because my ex was a huge gold digger and I think my limit has enough for it. I will call tomorrow when they are open to see if I can get it fixed. My billing isn't blacklisted as far as I know, and I talked to live chat support and they said it was my payment method, not that I was blacklisted. Thanks for the input

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    Well I got the limit raised just last year because my ex was a huge gold digger and I think my limit has enough for it. I will call tomorrow when they are open to see if I can get it fixed. My billing isn't blacklisted as far as I know, and I talked to live chat support and they said it was my payment method, not that I was blacklisted. Thanks for the input
    Well just make sure you do convert the currencies from USD to CAD
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Order & get money back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -Snowy- View Post
    Order & get money back.
    You obviously didn't read any of the post at all. Please do not shitpost to try to up your post count.

The problem was solved, don't need anymore input but thanks to those that helped.

Thanks
    How did you fix it? Next time order a few 100 a day In giftcards so it dosnt flag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I know this situations happening with me too they unable to charge canadian card.. Idk why... so gift card or virtual cc is only option left !!