Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Just too hilarious

Government creating a facebook page knowing they will get bashed by the people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Oh.. US FEDs .. they make it so complicated and yet they are ultimate procrastinators. Bring Alan Greenspan back!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    "quick question! Im a noob at this but, i'm trying to take over a country through monetary enslavement and currency destruction... any pointers"
    hehe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Oh.. US FEDs .. they make it so complicated and yet they are ultimate procrastinators. Bring Alan Greenspan back!!!
    things would have been the same if greenspan was still chairman imo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    things would have been the same if greenspan was still chairman imo
    I thought he was more proactive and wasn't afraid to be aggressive. Like moving markets with making strong commentary like "irrational exuberance"
    Current feds are just sitting on their asses shit scared to rattle the markets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I thought he was more proactive and wasn't afraid to be aggressive. Like moving markets with making strong commentary like "irrational exuberance"
    Current feds are just sitting on their asses shit scared to rattle the markets
    he was a little bit better, Bernanke and Yellen fucked up big time.

can't wait to see USD crash, this will be the single largest event in human history -the crash of the dollar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    he was a little bit better, Bernanke and Yellen fucked up big time.

can't wait to see USD crash, this will be the single largest event in human history -the crash of the dollar
    Yellen is a complete pussy. So scared of the markets and it feels she doesn't have a good grip on US economy as the fed keeps changing its tack.

Everyone is waiting for USD crash but each time there is a global instability - there is always a flight to safety to US bonds and hence USD.
    Doubt very much we see USD crash in our lifetime even though the US debt is staggering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Yellen is a complete pussy. So scared of the markets and it feels she doesn't have a good grip on US economy as the fed keeps changing its tack.

Everyone is waiting for USD crash but each time there is a global instability - there is always a flight to safety to US bonds and hence USD.
    Doubt very much we see USD crash in our lifetime even though the US debt is staggering.
    yes the fact that the US debt is at it's all time high, paying debts with borrowed money - essentially paying back debt with even more debt.

Somehow someway they get to sustain and remain as the world reserve currency, i mean how is that possible in the free market?

This has to be a rigged game, a very well planned ponzi scheme. Sadly, we probably won't see the crash of the dollar. It's too much controlled by the Rothchilds and other families.

It has to be a rigged system, no natural system would still survive with such staggering statistics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It is totally rigged and it is a gigantic ponzi scheme.. but US FED just keeps printing cash. And Chinese and Japs just keep gorging on US 30yo Bonds. And they can't sell as they will start an avalanche and it will be a suicide for them. It will be unraveled one day but because it is so giant it would take decades if not a century.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    It is totally rigged and it is a gigantic ponzi scheme.. but US FED just keeps printing cash. And Chinese and Japs just keep gorging on US 30yo Bonds. And they can't sell as they will start an avalanche and it will be a suicide for them. It will be unraveled one day but because it is so giant it would take decades if not a century.
    slowly moving my money into gold & silver, even bitcoin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    slowly moving my money into gold & silver, even bitcoin
    Gold I get it, Silver ..maybe .. the price is quite low. Bitcoin.. never... not after the recent fiasco.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol that first comment!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Gold I get it, Silver ..maybe .. the price is quite low. Bitcoin.. never... not after the recent fiasco.
    To me it's so much better than holding dollars honestly, even putting my money in bitcoin isn't that absurd.

The recent fiasco sparked due the negligence by Bitfinex, one of the biggest bitcoin exchange as of now.

I have most of my bitcoin stored in my pc instead of exchanges, I still do but only with amounts that i'm willing to risk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    To me it's so much better than holding dollars honestly, even putting my money in bitcoin isn't that absurd.

The recent fiasco sparked due the negligence by Bitfinex, one of the biggest bitcoin exchange as of now.

I have most of my bitcoin stored in my pc instead of exchanges, I still do but only with amounts that i'm willing to risk.
    You can always buy USD puts (against Yen or Euro) if you negative on USD but I think you could be standing in front of a freight train.
    Each time you get a shock to the financial system investors flock to USD and JPY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You can always buy USD puts (against Yen or Euro) if you negative on USD but I think you could be standing in front of a freight train.
    Each time you get a shock to the financial system investors flock to USD and JPY.
    well most of the time when there is a flash crash in the stock market, people tend to steer towards gold and silver for a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast