Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Update on my life #11

Today
    - I honestly am just working, getting that cash flow in
    - Today at the gym I did back/ shoulder workouts.
    - nothing else much happened, did play csgo, trying to get back to Global but keep getting paired with either toxic/ or idiots. But I don't care cuz I don't take the game that serious where I have to ruin my teammates experiences.

Today's story
    This is a real story, I even have a video as proof
    So back in 2012, I was playing minecraft, back at the time everyone played minecraft it was popular as fuck. Before all the little kids infested it.
    Well I Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. Anyway I was playing minecraft like the teenager I was. Was at my fathers studio and out of nowhere you hear gun-shots. Seems that at the corner of the place there was a shooting between an off duty cop and a guy who was robbing another man. After the cop identified himself, the robber shot him in the chest and he fired back and shot him in the head. Everyone was scared except me cuz fuck I grew up in the streets of New York, I know how that shit goes down you do nothing wrong you get left alone. I was still playing minecraft like fuck you mean nigga? Anyway, I went outside to the corner and I see the dudes dead body with a blood of pool around it. Like fuck he was gone for good. Then everyone goes outside the cops are there and a helicopter. Next day I go back to the same place and see the dried blood on the floor.

Heres the video of the shooting.

Okay now here is todays video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for updating!