Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

trump vs killary

trump still better than killary lemme kno ya opinions
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8

Thanks
    Yeah, I think Trump is a step in the right direction.

Thanks
    Both are gonna be trash and ruin America even more you cant save stupidity

Thanks
    Trump will put an end to illegal immigration by building the wall. Hillary wants to completely dissolve the us border, her VP wants to legalize every illegal immigrant.

That's one of the many reasons I voted for Trump in the primaries and will vote for him in the general.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin_1 View Post
    Both are gonna be trash and ruin America even more you cant save stupidity
    Got anything more than an ad hominem?
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Trump. Not my first choice, but I would most definitely never give my vote to Hillary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Trump will put an end to illegal immigration by building the wall. Hillary wants to completely dissolve the us border, her VP wants to legalize every illegal immigrant.

That's one of the many reasons I voted for Trump in the primaries and will vote for him in the general.

Got anything more than an ad hominem?
    Got anything besides blatant misrepresentation of Trump policies in which you have no knowledge of? If you really think a wall is going to solve ilegal immigration I'm not suprised why you prefer Trump.

Trump is cancer, and much like cancer it grows and spreads.
    Last edited by Confluency; 09-01-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Got anything besides blatant misrepresentation of Trump policies in which you have no knowledge of? If you really think a wall is going to solve ilegal immigration I'm not suprised why you prefer Trump.

Trump is cancer, and much like cancer it grows and spreads.
    My Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Point is moot.

Hungary doesn't offer the same life the US does, and illegals would be much more willing to overcome obstacles such as a wall. Also let's not forget the sheer size needed to build the wall, making it even easier for them to find unguarded places to hop over.

And let's not even get into the fact Trump won't find funding for the wall, as his solution to "making Mexico pay for it" was clearly denied a few days ago when the PM straight up said no.

Alot if republicans think it's a waste of money, so if he turns to Congress it'll get shot down. And that's even if Trump wins office. Which is statistically improbable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Trump seems like a better candidate to me, I'm not from america so I can't judge further.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks

Point is moot.

Hungary doesn't offer the same life the US does, and illegals would be much more willing to overcome obstacles such as a wall. Also let's not forget the sheer size needed to build the wall, making it even easier for them to find unguarded places to hop over.

And let's not even get into the fact Trump won't find funding for the wall, as his solution to "making Mexico pay for it" was clearly denied a few days ago when the PM straight up said no.

Alot if republicans think it's a waste of money, so if he turns to Congress it'll get shot down. And that's even if Trump wins office. Which is statistically improbable.
    That's funny, I recall China building a wall over a longer distance than the USA's southern border. As for Mexico paying for it, he's considered paying for the wall with seized drug cartel assets.

Did you know Mexico itself has a wall on its southern border? Did you know they treat their illegal immigrants as felons and they severely punish them? Unlike here where we have sanctuary cities which straight up ignore our existing immigration laws.

As for "statistically improbable", there's no way to tell until the vote actually happens. Polling on main stream media is rigged all the time. The Brexit vote was down 10 points on the day of the vote yet they succeeded. And guess what, voter turnout during the primary compared to last year for the democrats is down huge and turnout for the republicans is up by a huge margin, because people hate Hillary and are not enthusiastic about her. I think the DNC killed their chances (aside from rigging) when they stopped Bernie from becoming the nominee.
    My Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Muslim and support trump , cant imagine what Hillary would do to the middle east , not like its already been fucked up and looted anyways lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's funny, I recall China building a wall over a longer distance than the USA's southern border. As for Mexico paying for it, he's considered paying for the wall with seized drug cartel assets.
    The irony is that the wall was built originally by slaves, and rebuilt by paid workers which in return became to much of a financial cost for China and caused the Ming dynasty to become obsolete because of the economy crisis.

If you think the money we seize would is enough to pay for a multi-billion dollar wall that will need to be maintained for decades is even close to enough money you're delusional. He's just making blind statements to attract voters who think he has "found an answer" on how he's going to pay for the wall. There is a reason he keeps flip flopping over how he plans to do it afterall lol.

As for "statistically improbable", there's no way to tell until the vote actually happens. Polling on main stream media is rigged all the time. The Brexit vote was down 10 points on the day of the vote yet they succeeded.
    Cool, once again you take an unr elated situation and try to make it fit your narrative. Once again, Britain and the US are vastly different. Not to mention that alot of these non-partisian pollers have been correct on the winner of the general election for decades. If you're going to poll the "polls are rigged" card, wasn't it like last week Breitbart (conservative propaganda news source) held a poll and had Hillary leading? It's okay to think that some pollers are corrupt, but at the end of the day the majority aren't. And it just so happens the vast majority have Hillary winning.

And guess what, voter turnout during the primary compared to last year for the democrats is down huge and turnout for the republicans is up by a huge margin, because people hate Hillary and are not enthusiastic about her.
    Literally took me a single google search to find out the bullshit about Democrat voter turnout being at an all time low is complete bullshit. More people are coming out then they did last election, and of you're going to pull the "more republicans are voting" card, cool. Same thing happened last election and the Republicans still got murdered.

because people hate Hillary and are not enthusiastic about her.
    This is my favorite part about your post because you know what? You're abolsutely fucking correct. Very few democrats are enthusiastic about Hillary. But do you know what democrats realize? Trump is cancer, his policies are asnine, he breeds hate and mistrust, and although every study done showing refugees are not to be worried about he still gladly spreads his hate. He flips flops on every fuck issue and can't manage the braincells to formulate a straight answer to any fucking question he's asked.

I think the DNC killed their chances (aside from rigging) when they stopped Bernie from becoming the nominee.
    Honestly, I was all for Bernie. I understand the complete corruption that the DNC has delved themselves into but I also realize Trump is even worse.

If anything, the Republican party has literally killed their party. When Trump loses, they will lose congress, and they will need to recover. I agree with the true Republican financial views but they've fallen into such a cesspool of hate, scieme denyimg bigotry I cannot stand beside them.

If you want to argue Trumps policies go for it, I'll also be glad to discuss his VP who thinks evolution should be taken out of schools, or how about Trumps campaign head who's been funneling millions of dollars from Russian authorities?

At the end of the day, if you even remotely think Trump is viable you're a fucking idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Point is moot.

Trump is a great negotiater though, hes a business man he knows how to get what he wants for the right price
    CLICK ON THE BANNER TO GET EMPLOYED

MPGH'S EMPLOYER

$250/Month Copywriter

$300/Month web Developer

$400/Month Web Developer W/ SEO Knowledge

$400/Month Marketing/ADs Head

$500/month Software Developer

$600/month Coder proficient with AI

$600/month IOS Developer

$500-$800 / month. Leader / Business Management to help manage overall operations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Trump is a great negotiater though, hes a business man he knows how to get what he wants for the right price
    Lol what a great fucking post, you've really persuaded me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lol what a great fucking post, you've really persuaded me.
    Oh sorry didnt know I was posting to try and persuade you! My bad sir next time I will come back and take time to make sure you are satisfied.

Although Im not a fan of either candidate, it seems too true that Hillary supporters are self-entitled idiots.
    CLICK ON THE BANNER TO GET EMPLOYED

MPGH'S EMPLOYER

$250/Month Copywriter

$300/Month web Developer

$400/Month Web Developer W/ SEO Knowledge

$400/Month Marketing/ADs Head

$500/month Software Developer

$600/month Coder proficient with AI

$600/month IOS Developer

$500-$800 / month. Leader / Business Management to help manage overall operations.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast