Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

DO NOT TRUST RETURN OF WILDERNESS (Video proof of a HUMUNGOUS scam)

Recently he has said to contact him via e-mail to be able to have your money doubled etc for a video.

He is simply manipulating people who e-mail him via gmail and trying to gain information from you to be able to recover your gmail which is extremely simple to do so.

I know the Runescape section isn't too popular but I'm sure some of you watch his videos and maybe contacted him to be in one.

Also he will be able to determine some information via your Skype if it is not secure.

He has been hacking a ton of people lately and most of the emails used to e-mail him will be registered to Runescape accounts allowing for an easy recover due to Jagex's shit recovery system.

If you have any questions about this do ask.

AUTHENTICATOR AND A BANK PIN WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

If you want a secure Runescape account then use an e-mail that is only for that purpose. Make it completely unknown.

Also if there is a PayPal account etc connected to your email I'm sure he will take all of your money considering how retarded he is.

HE IS EVEN KNOWN FOR SCAMMING...

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yo mate, hope you got atleast some back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What a cunt he is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxtive View Post
    Yo mate, hope you got atleast some back
    I'm not the person in the video

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthadjawi View Post
    What a cunt he is.
    I'm surprised his youtube channel is still fine

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

I'm not the person in the video

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised his youtube channel is still fine
    So am I.. It just takes one big youtuber to mention it but he's not that big yet for him to be recognised by bigger RS players or the community. If the community were to step up he'd be shut down (Again).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So am I.. It just takes one big youtuber to mention it but he's not that big yet for him to be recognised by bigger RS players or the community. If the community were to step up he'd be shut down (Again).
    Don't get me wrong, the big rs players know of him, I'm 100% sure.

He has somehow fallen under radar and has some high up youtube friend supposedly keeping him online

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Don't get me wrong, the big rs players know of him, I'm 100% sure.

He has somehow fallen under radar and has some high up youtube friend supposedly keeping him online
    That's even more fucked up... Anything for money I guess, desperate times call for desperate measures. Talentless guy with no skills whatsoever, GL in future lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    That's even more fucked up... Anything for money I guess, desperate times call for desperate measures. Talentless guy with no skills whatsoever, GL in future lol.
    He made over 100k /year before, he is probably pretty rich currently.

He used to advertise one of the biggest rwt sites and got a shit ton of money from that etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

He made over 100k /year before, he is probably pretty rich currently.

He used to advertise one of the biggest rwt sites and got a shit ton of money from that etc
    True, he's set for quite some time with sponsorships from both BigBoyBets and the private servers he used to advertise but I don't see him doing well in the future. (Meaning +20 years or so), as he quit school to go full time youtube. (If I'm not mistaken, I've followed him for a while when he wasn't such a cunt and I thought I heard it somewhere).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    True, he's set for quite some time with sponsorships from both BigBoyBets and the private servers he used to advertise but I don't see him doing well in the future. (Meaning +20 years or so), as he quit school to go full time youtube. (If I'm not mistaken, I've followed him for a while when he wasn't such a cunt and I thought I heard it somewhere).
    Sounds about right, I'm wondering what he will do in the future, he most likely just buys gold, stakes it then sells it if he wins currently. He will always gain commission from gold sites aslong as customers use row's discount code etc

he probably scammed somewhere around 10b overall is my guess, unless if that 2b guy was just lucky

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Sounds about right, I'm wondering what he will do in the future, he most likely just buys gold, stakes it then sells it if he wins currently. He will always gain commission from gold sites aslong as customers use row's discount code etc

he probably scammed somewhere around 10b overall is my guess, unless if that 2b guy was just lucky
    That's a nice amount of cash for some pixels :l

Thanks
    Good catch that pig is cancerious