Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks

Post State of Champion Update

League of Legends developers posts a statement about the champion update process, and the current being reworked champions on the official League of Legends boards.

This the info that they posted about the current to be reworked class "Assassins":
    Our goals for the Assassin update are to give each Assassin a unique game play role, put the entire class in a healthier place, and give Assassins more ways to help their team.
    We also believe that Assassins really embody the “Skill fantasy” in our game. We want Assassins to have greater outplay potential but also be able to be outplayed. By making them less reliable we can also make their success cases stronger.
    One of the big difference with Assassins is that we think we went too safe on the mage changes. We want to really push these characters thematics/play patterns. We found that the projects we put the most time/resources into ended up our most successful projects. With Assassins, we aren't taking the approach of “What one thing can we do to improve this champion?” but rather “What would we have to do to make this Champion complete?” This means we'd have to take on fewer projects, but that each project would have a bigger impact. We still want to do small changes to most of the Assassin class, but we want the main projects to be larger in scope. We're excited to see how this new strategy pans out!

[Read more...]

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm really interested to see how they will change Rengar and LeBlanc. Especially because LeBlanc can become unstoppable if played right (too many dashes at 45% cdr) and Rengar with his stupid necklace stack needs a new way to work.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I'm really interested to see how they will change Rengar and LeBlanc. Especially because LeBlanc can become unstoppable if played right (too many dashes at 45% cdr) and Rengar with his stupid necklace stack needs a new way to work.
    I remember that RIOT stated she will have more windows of dashes, outplays at the cost of her 1 second one shot burst combo. So not sure how it will work.
    EDIT:
    Assassin Roster Update - LeBlanc Direction.
    Last edited by Janitor; 08-31-2016 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Provided link.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

I remember that RIOT stated she will have more windows of dashes, outplays at the cost of her 1 second one shot burst combo. So not sure how it will work.
    EDIT:
    Assassin Roster Update - LeBlanc Direction.
    Well more dashes with less damage would be fine. I just hate that she can currently dash ALL the time and on top of that 1 shot people.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯