Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

This is for all the Real World Traders.

When did you start RWTing?

Did you tell anyone that you were? Does anybody know what you do online?

If you started at a young age, (under 18) did your parents tell you to get a job even though your RWTing made a lot more money for you, did you ever tell them that you traded online or just went ahead and got a job?

How long have you been RWTing?

Me personally:

I started RWTing about 4 years ago with Runescape, I sold and bought gold for tiny profits and didn't really make much, I moved through a couple games then reached RotMG which I've been RWTing within for the last 2 years ~ maybe a little longer. I've done an amazon refunding service and made money via Skype doing web design for clients. I just recently got a job IRL because my parents don't know I make more money online so I decided to go ahead with it and also to build up my cv etc.

I am currently 17, yes this means I started on the online market at 13 but I'm sure a fair few did also here.

Thanks if you take the time to respond to this.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I started RWTing about 4 years ago with Runescape, I sold and bought gold for tiny profits and didn't really make much, I moved through a couple games then reached RotMG which I've been RWTing within for the last 2 years ~ maybe a little longer. I've done an amazon refunding service and made money via Skype doing web design for clients. I just recently got a job IRL because my parents don't know I make more money online so I decided to go ahead with it and also to build up my cv etc.

I am currently 17, yes this means I started on the online market at 13 but I'm sure a fair few did also here.

Thanks if you take the time to respond to this.
    tldr he started when he was 13 (2 days ago)

I started in the rotmg section, my 3rd thread created was a selling thread actually.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    tldr he started when he was 13 (2 days ago)

I started in the rotmg section, my 3rd thread created was a selling thread actually.
    AHAHAHAHA nice one. Only someone of your mind set would use such a pathetic joke. Thanks for the infoooo

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

AHAHAHAHA nice one. Only someone of your mind set would use such a pathetic joke. Thanks for the infoooo
    Off topic question joe.

Do you know anything about stocks and investing in it? I want to find someone who can lend me a hand.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    >Tries to cover up the top secret reality of his age by laughing loud.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Off topic question joe.

Do you know anything about stocks and investing in it? I want to find someone who can lend me a hand.
    Uh I ventured into stock marketing about 2 years ago, we had a project in which we were given a fake £50 to use in the market, after this I invested real money and made about 220% of my investment because my Dad worked high up for a company, this led to me finding out about all of the projects of the company before the rest of the market, (basically I knew they were going to make more stores etc) therefore leading to an obvious stock rise.

Other than that no sorry. Banks aren't worthwhile were I live as the interest rest is a pile of shit. You're better off finding a currency exchange bank transfer market which is a one way system so that there are no chargebacks whatsoever, these exist and you can make a bit of money with little to no effort.

- - - Updated - - -

>Tries to cover up the top secret reality of his age by laughing loud.
    You wish kiddo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You wish kiddo
    You turned 14 2 days ago didn't you?
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You turned 14 2 days ago didn't you?
    You just got out of the womb right? Heard you were a 7 months baby, sadly that means you'll be on steroids for the rest of your life and you will be retarded.

thx for offtopic shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    When did you start RWTing? Way back when rotumgee was just a wee baby. I piggy backed off of dupers and made quite a few bucks, I'd say earlier 2013 or late 2012.

Did you tell anyone that you were? Does anybody know what you do online? I don't SE yet, so it's not a big deal. All my friends know.

If you started at a young age, (under 18) did your parents tell you to get a job even though your RWTing made a lot more money for you, did you ever tell them that you traded online or just went ahead and got a job? Parents aren't pushing me that hard, I make enough to buy teh shit I need. Dad knows I sell some rwt stuff, don't think he knows the extent of it.

How long have you been RWTing? Since I was 13, little more then 3 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Uh I ventured into stock marketing about 2 years ago, we had a project in which we were given a fake £50 to use in the market, after this I invested real money and made about 220% of my investment because my Dad worked high up for a company, this led to me finding out about all of the projects of the company before the rest of the market, (basically I knew they were going to make more stores etc) therefore leading to an obvious stock rise.

Other than that no sorry. Banks aren't worthwhile were I live as the interest rest is a pile of shit. You're better off finding a currency exchange bank transfer market which is a one way system so that there are no chargebacks whatsoever, these exist and you can make a bit of money with little to no effort.

- - - Updated - - -

You wish kiddo
    Ah cool thanks for the insight. I was not thinking about online stock exchange but like the legit one where you go in and buy stocks of companies, idk if that was what your talking about. I want to buy a high risk stock just because you never know since I can invest like 2k right now.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I trade forex.. wouldn't call Runescape "Real" Trading Step up with the big boys
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Ah cool thanks for the insight. I was not thinking about online stock exchange but like the legit one where you go in and buy stocks of companies, idk if that was what your talking about. I want to buy a high risk stock just because you never know since I can invest like 2k right now.
    I was talking about FTSE, sorry :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    I trade forex.. wouldn't call Runescape "Real" Trading Step up with the big boys
    Uh you say that but, the biggest RWTers of Runescape are millionaires and make 300k+ /year

Also some make gambling websites which sell for over a million easily if built correctly.

There's been cases of big RWTers selling their share in a website for obsurd prices, one comes to mind of 600,000$ from the biggest gambling site a few years ago and that was a 1/5 of the sites shares

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Started RWT when I first joined MPGH. A couple of friends know what I'm doing. My parents are chill with me making small amounts of money via rwt but continue to urge me to get a real job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I started in ROTMG - became busy with school - moved onto CS:GO and then have not been doing much due to school - working on something right now.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I started around the age of 12. I didn't actually start making real profit till I was like 16 (when I wanted to buy way bigger things), and I still don't really make profit. It's more like I make side money to provide my funding for all my gaming stuff. So I'll only really trade and do services when I want a game, or a certain thing IRL. But for the most part, I'm not consistent with it. I also have never really told anyone except my younger brother. I have a real job because I need to build a resume and why not. @Joe How much do you currently make per month online?
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast