Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: Trump > Hillary

Thanks

Trump > Hillary

He's actually running a "better" campaign than hillary. Although it's not nearly as successful, he's appealing to the average joe a lot more than hillary does. All she had to do was take the high ground, use moral principle against him like how Bernie ran his primary campaign. He never once made an attack, he always talked policy and kept a moral high ground. This is exactly what we needed against trump, instead she's basically running a campaign for him herself with her attack ads.

They're both terrible, but trump came out of nowhere and completely demolished the playing field. Rip republicans

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I used to be a strong supporter of Trump in the beginning, but now I've kinda backed off. I mean I still support him, but I've come to realize he has some faults which I can't look past. However, the economy is the most important thing to me, and Hillary would not do much good in improving it, especially with her being a staunch supporter of the TPP.

Can't wait for the debates.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by methodicalbeast View Post
    I used to be a strong supporter of Trump in the beginning, but now I've kinda backed off. I mean I still support him, but I've come to realize he has some faults which I can't look past. However, the economy is the most important thing to me, and Hillary would not do much good in improving it, especially with her being a staunch supporter of the TPP.

Debates will be interesting. She's the least favorable politician in America currently, and the democratic party elected her simply because of special interests.

Whether it's trump or hillary, everyone should be voting in more local elections like for senate so we can get rid of Citizens united which is one of the driving forces behind hillary.

Let alone she's batshit insane, you think trump is insane but she used to beat her husband who was president of the united states because she couldn't control her emotions. At most she can put up a front on camera but behind back doors shes an absolute lunatic. Total opposite of trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't know if this is satire or if you've just lost your mind.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you like trump somethings not right