Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Leech Protection

I just had a brainchild Who wants me to make a backend, free leech protection service. If you went to the website and entered the secret identifier, it would disable the app. This could be acheived by pinging my database at startup. I'm gonna go to bed now and let this topic develop.

WHO WANTS IT?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ajvpot View Post
    I just had a brainchild Who wants me to make a backend, free leech protection service. If you went to the website and entered the secret identifier, it would disable the app. This could be acheived by pinging my database at startup. I'm gonna go to bed now and let this topic develop.

WHO WANTS IT?
    how bout 10+ posts? XD

Thanks
    I'm new but have great skills (not in developing hacks but web apps) and ideas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's called a Fucking MPGH GUID Database.
    50+ Post to use apps posted on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
    It's called a Fucking MPGH GUID Database.
    50+ Post to use apps posted on MPGH.
    congrazt , u suck cock xD jk lol

Thanks
    Erm I missed that. Explanation for choob please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The GUID is a code. That is unique to your computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

WHO WANTS IT?
    So essentially you could disable all public hacks from ur database... essentially you have complete control of every hack using ur database 4 protection o_O?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    whoa wtf is this hell naw dawg! 0_0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    So essentially you could disable all public hacks from ur database... essentially you have complete control of every hack using ur database 4 protection o_O?
    ∟0∟ ∟0∟ ∟0∟

My Respect List
    AVGN - Most epic modder ever
    WPS - Legendary MPGHian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Essentially no, but I could kill everything if I wanted. The way it would work is a developer would type in the secret code on the website and it would create an entry for the application to not work. I would not know this code until it is given to me. I could find it by looking at all calls to the database bit that would be hard to do. Also, how does the guid database help me if a hack gets leeched an how does it work

Thanks
    So should I continue to develop this or not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you guys ever are going to do this I could host the database on my server and stuff. I also have an ass load of domains and stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    So should I continue to develop this or not?
    Meh... idk... the code will probably get leeched, then so much for preventing leeching. Public hacks are public for a reason. Only way to really prevent detection is a VIP or something. Its a nice effort, but I'd say ultimately not worth it. Better to build, built in fail-safes in your own hacks to prevent alteration.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast