Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Not going to argue with a newphag that instantly got cs. I was talking about how CNN is a biased outlet and how this is just another report against Trump. You can stop spamming my notifications now.
    Lmao, now you're retracting your statements! Good job, you're a full fledged trump supporter now

>CNN
    >Another report about bad trump people
    You were not talking about CNN just being a bias media outlet, the fact is every media outlet in some way is bias. Not to mention that's irrelevant to the topic, you're saying this specific news story is bias against trump. That's literally what you >implied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
    What does that have to do with Trump?
    He's a trump surrogate, the story it's self has nothing directly to do with trump, as I argued against curse which he then retracts exactly what he says for something totally irrelevant. It's about this man, specifically, who the only reason why he's being covered is because hes a trump surrogate and spoke at the RNC, and while speaking at the RNC this was the information about him publicly listed in his biography. The issue is he's lying, and in his position that is not ideal. So like the good journalist this CNN guy is, he pressed him on it and completely shut him down/destroyed him over it.

IT's one thing to lie about your education for your occupation, it's a different thing to do it while being a public figure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

TonySK (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Lmao, now you're retracting your statements! Good job, you're a full fledged trump supporter now

You were not talking about CNN just being a bias media outlet, the fact is every media outlet in some way is bias. Not to mention that's irrelevant to the topic, you're saying this specific news story is bias against trump. That's literally what you >implied.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a trump surrogate, the story it's self has nothing directly to do with trump, as I argued against curse which he then retracts exactly what he says for something totally irrelevant. It's about this man, specifically, who the only reason why he's being covered is because hes a trump surrogate and spoke at the RNC, and while speaking at the RNC this was the information about him publicly listed in his biography. The issue is he's lying, and in his position that is not ideal. So like the good journalist this CNN guy is, he pressed him on it and completely shut him down/destroyed him over it.

IT's one thing to lie about your education for your occupation, it's a different thing to do it while being a public figure.
    Thanks for the explanation!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Too much news about trump. Gotta stop soon
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Too much news about trump. Gotta stop soon
    Better than no news at all.

We got hillary (most unfavorable US politician in history, even more so than Lincoln), and donald trump (exactly the type of business man that ruins this country, even admitted to helping crash the US economy in 2008 and benefit from it).

If my uncle was alive he'd be shitting his pants right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i miss bernie. Why oh fucking why Debbie Wasserman Schultz i hope she fucking dies.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

>Retracting Your Statements

Read that and stopped reading. You don't know what you're talking about, so please stop spamming my notifications. I understand you don't understand English, but when someone tells you to stop you should probably stop.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks

>Retracting Your Statements

Read that and stopped reading.
    Shut up pleb lmao, stop responding to me altogether then.

">CNN
    >Another report about bad trump people"

I explain how it's not bias.

"I was talking about how CNN is a biased outlet and how this is just another report against Trump."

It wasn't against trump, it was against a man who is a trump surrogate that spoke at the RNC and had false information in his biography at the time.

You're reaaaaaaallllyyy smart. Keep it up, I don't mind continuing to expose you for the fool that you choose to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12