Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Fuck you GG2GG + middlemen + Apple

Way2rape my identity. Seriously. Greg release my last name, then my SUNE video. Seriously, whatafag. If I get raped, or w\e, It's MPGH's fault :@

Anyway, fuck Apple too. Seriously, they make commercials about how their software is so great, but then they fuckup on the 2.0 Ipod firmware. Which destroyed my brother's first-gen ipod's wifi device. Then I ask the support forum for details on the problem, and I get no reply. After bumping the thread like sixteen times, one guys is like "O HAI GO TO THE APPLE STORE, THEY'LL FIX IT". So I go to the apple store, only to find that they don't know whats wrong, and despite the millions of occurrences of the same problem, have "never encountered this issue". Then then carried on to say "Go visit the Apple Support forum."

I'm still pissed off because the Apple IPhone SDK is exclusive to Macintosh OS's(and a specific version of the OS as well). Which means either
    A ) They built a poor base and thus alot of rewriting is require to make it cross-platform
    B ) They're lazy
    C ) They did it to promote their OS, and rape any potential titles for the iTouch by doing so.

Most of all, like 85% of the API is hidden, and Apple has to manually approve every app before it can be put in the iPod store. And it's not like these APIs aren't useful. I'd like to know they're plan behind that.

Anyone finding the BSOD, crashing, freezing commercials Apple makes against Windows annoying. Like, that NEVER happens to me. Last time I got a BSOD, I caused it, and that was because I was too lazy to debug my driver in a VM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    dont blame us if u get raped i hade nothing to do with it :O
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    I've never gotten a BSOD or any other problem on my Vista laptop.
    They just like to dramatize everything so their product looks perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hahaa greg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    We've always known your last name, what r u talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    his nickname shud b JWild haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wat it do allen
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    nice i love it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Way2rape my identity. Seriously. Greg release my last name, then my SUNE video. Seriously, whatafag. If I get raped, or w\e, It's MPGH's fault :@

Anyway, fuck Apple too. Seriously, they make commercials about how their software is so great, but then they fuckup on the 2.0 Ipod firmware. Which destroyed my brother's first-gen ipod's wifi device. Then I ask the support forum for details on the problem, and I get no reply. After bumping the thread like sixteen times, one guys is like "O HAI GO TO THE APPLE STORE, THEY'LL FIX IT". So I go to the apple store, only to find that they don't know whats wrong, and despite the millions of occurrences of the same problem, have "never encountered this issue". Then then carried on to say "Go visit the Apple Support forum."

I'm still pissed off because the Apple IPhone SDK is exclusive to Macintosh OS's(and a specific version of the OS as well). Which means either
    A ) They built a poor base and thus alot of rewriting is require to make it cross-platform
    B ) They're lazy
    C ) They did it to promote their OS, and rape any potential titles for the iTouch by doing so.

Most of all, like 85% of the API is hidden, and Apple has to manually approve every app before it can be put in the iPod store. And it's not like these APIs aren't useful. I'd like to know they're plan behind that.

Anyone finding the BSOD, crashing, freezing commercials Apple makes against Windows annoying. Like, that NEVER happens to me. Last time I got a BSOD, I caused it, and that was because I was too lazy to debug my driver in a VM.
    the only thing i remembered is rape