Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    LF doesn't prevent making multiple accounts. I am banned from there, and I can just make a new account if I want to. Try it for yourself, log-out and hit 'register'.
    Retarded as fuck *facepalm*

GO REGISTER THEN? REGISTER and within a couple of days you WILL be banned for Multiple accounts. Just go do it and you'll see.

You can't just think something and say it if you haven't done it yet. Please only speak facts.
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker; 09-10-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleTheCracker View Post
    Retarded as fuck *facepalm*

GO REGISTER THEN? REGISTER and start posting a bit and within a couple of days you WILL be banned for Multiple accounts. Just go do it and you'll see.

You can't just think something and say it if you haven't done it yet. Please only speak facts.
    This is a fact. You clearly stated they prevent making new accounts. Banning a few days later isn't preventing making them, it's preventing to be in the community again. You probably don't even know what you're saying at this point of time.

Thanks
    This is a fact. You clearly stated they prevent making new accounts. Banning a few days later isn't preventing making them, it's preventing to be in the community again. You probably don't even know what you're saying at this point of time.
    Umm, I'm pretty sure banning a few days later or even within 24 hours is preventing you from joining them? Eventually they will IP ban you, then what are you gonna do? Change your IP? Go reset your router and if your IP changes and you go back on LF and sign up, guess what? You get banned again for Multiple Accounts.

Thanks
    Umm, I'm pretty sure banning a few days later or even within 24 hours is preventing you from joining them? Eventually they will IP ban you, then what are you gonna do? Change your IP? Go reset your router and if your IP changes and you go back on LF and sign up, guess what? You get banned again for Multiple Accounts.
    You didn't say preventing them from joining. You said preventing them from creating the account which is a difference. Next time you go in a debate, please clear out your 'facts' and research them. Have a beautiful day!

Thanks
    You didn't say preventing them from joining. You said preventing them from creating the account which is a difference. Next time you go in a debate, please clear out your 'facts' and research them. Have a beautiful day!
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker; 09-10-2016 at 09:59 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GoogleTheCracker For This Useful Post:

Pistol (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    People buy and sell accounts from legitimate users to scam with. I'll look into this stuff though, I have some ideas.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (09-23-2016),epicbottt (09-10-2016),GoogleTheCracker (09-10-2016),Marcus. (09-11-2016),nafabrown69 (09-17-2016),PikachuApple (09-10-2016),Pistol (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisman View Post
    Yeah a perfect example of that was 'Light' his come back what 3 times?

And manage to scam 3 times by offering a service doing one legit vouch then bam.
    i got scammed the other day by a member they unbanned. I did not notice he was banned 3 days after he contacted me so i went through with it . they really need something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkitty2 View Post
    i got scammed the other day by a member they unbanned. I did not notice he was banned 3 days after he contacted me so i went through with it . they really need something.
    Yeah exactly my point, I just want it so if someone gets banned permantly, they can't come back at all just like LF has that kind of security where you can't come back at all once banned permanently, even if you change your IP etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    it's not possible to "prevent" someone from creating alt accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think alt accounts are needed. I don't think banned people shall be harassed and be seen as creatures, they might have relatives in the same house who might wanna use MPGH as a real "hack" forum, and actually use it to download freaking hacks. People deserve a second chance, seen people who used alt to actually ask for the scammed person for a refund or if not simply hold a giveaway that is worth how much he scammed.
    ~This is just my opinion~
    Not saying that my ideology is correct.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    I think alt accounts are needed. I don't think banned people shall be harassed and be seen as creatures, they might have relatives in the same house who might wanna use MPGH as a real "hack" forum, and actually use it to download freaking hacks. People deserve a second chance, seen people who used alt to actually ask for the scammed person for a refund or if not simply hold a giveaway that is worth how much he scammed.
    ~This is just my opinion~
    Not saying that my ideology is correct.
    I mean, if they were banned permanently, it means usually on forums they aren't welcome back you know? If someone gets scammed and gets banned permanently, as of now they can easily create a new account under a different IP (VPN/Proxy). I don't like getting scammed nor seeing people get scammed so thought it was about time to maybe put in some decisions, if not then oh well. But @arunforce said he'll look into this stuff and has some ideas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I mean, if they were banned permanently, it means usually on forums they aren't welcome back you know? If someone gets scammed and gets banned permanently, as of now they can easily create a new account under a different IP (VPN/Proxy). I don't like getting scammed nor seeing people get scammed so thought it was about time to maybe put in some decisions, if not then oh well. But @arunforce said he'll look into this stuff and has some ideas
    Well as you might know they are adding back the OMM service again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12