Thanks

Any way to bypass Game Ban?

Like the title says, is there any way? (Maybe cracking the game with all DLCs? or somehow bypassing the ban?) or this is actually permanent?
    Last edited by akim14; 09-18-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks
    unless someone released a tool I dont know about. It's permanent i spent a month trying to bypass it and there was a tool made that could patch the game to add any DLC to your steam account for free, but it was taken down really quickly. I still have the SteamAPP_IDPatcher thats all you need then you just need to addresses to the dlc your adding. then you go into your steam files and delete the vdinfo file close steam. then reopen steam. then close steam again. then patch the vdinfo file with the app patcher then once again close steam. Then reopen steam and it will show you have whatever dlc you added as purchased in your library. But even after I did this It still would not let me play online. You can possibly use cheat engine to change your lobby from single player to multiplayer and that maybe would let u get the bonus gobblegums but thats about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
    unless someone released a tool I dont know about. It's permanent i spent a month trying to bypass it and there was a tool made that could patch the game to add any DLC to your steam account for free, but it was taken down really quickly. I still have the SteamAPP_IDPatcher thats all you need then you just need to addresses to the dlc your adding. then you go into your steam files and delete the vdinfo file close steam. then reopen steam. then close steam again. then patch the vdinfo file with the app patcher then once again close steam. Then reopen steam and it will show you have whatever dlc you added as purchased in your library. But even after I did this It still would not let me play online. You can possibly use cheat engine to change your lobby from single player to multiplayer and that maybe would let u get the bonus gobblegums but thats about it.
    Where did you get this tool for free dlc? I need something like this

Thanks
    google AppID_Patch.exe thats the program you need. Then you must search and look for the DLC's Addresses. Which will be somewhere on google if you search for it as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dont get hyped over dlc nobody plays the maps anyway i have season pass and never had a game online with the new maps only good thing is zombies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
    google AppID_Patch.exe thats the program you need. Then you must search and look for the DLC's Addresses. Which will be somewhere on google if you search for it as well.
    Woah, i just tried and i confirm it works. I just received a weapon bribe for supposedly buying the season pass lol. However i can't seem to be able to use the maps. Do i have to patch the ID of every single map pack too ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    All game bans are permanent
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)