Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    @arunforce it's bullshit, I told the 'chef' I don't like it when people twist things around instead of being straight honest.
    They didn't have the balls to straight forwardly say 'you're fired even though you're like way innocent because we're just fags'. Good thing is they haven't written anything on my resume.
    In america it'd probably be grounds for a lawsuit if they fired you (perhaps?) but I think being let go is better for your future jobs.

P.S. this makes you a hypocrite for saying a couple days ago "Or he can just be mature as he's doing and just suck it up and accept life and improve as it is." Didn't take your own advice, eh?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I would suggest just staying out of trouble.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just dont get fired it will fuck up your CV or record.
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Which country are you working in? If it's america you'd be able to sue them for wrongful termination. Judging by the flag you've set you're in Belgium and Idk what the law states but I'm pretty sure you can't get fired for no reason

Keep in mind you're 19, you're just starting your work life so suing your (ex)employer might not be the best idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I mean dont fight again over a shit thing, but move on leave that fuck alone you are 19, hes is 30 yo. Your future is more important than him lol, I suggest dont fight

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Which country are you working in? If it's america you'd be able to sue them for wrongful termination. Judging by the flag you've set you're in Belgium and Idk what the law states but I'm pretty sure you can't get fired for no reason

Keep in mind you're 19, you're just starting your work life so suing your (ex)employer might not be the best idea.
    What bothers me most is those people think they've proven me something. Hell no, I want to ruin their lives and I will. I have a friend employ there, he's my boxing buddy, he's going to work on the niggas nerves and get him to hit him too and get him fired.

Going to the police because a man left a nailtrack in my face and didn't get justified for it is not a bad idea, you know?
    Better than waiting him up at a parking and smashing his ugly face in.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    FIGHT HIM AGAIN AND RECORD IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    bust that piece of shit nigga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly go talk to the police and explain the situation.
    If you weren't fired go back to work. If you were, go search for other job withpay from 12-15 euros an hour and forget that place.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    What a great storyteller, love the fact that you tired to keep your cool while he kept hitting you. There is so much one can take before they have to retaliate.

I'd say to just let this guy go, you broke his nose and knocked him out, if he doesn't learn from that then he is seriously asking for it again.

Keep boxing!
    Last edited by Teodicee; 09-17-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Honestly go talk to the police and explain the situation.
    If you weren't fired go back to work. If you were, go search for other job withpay from 12-15 euros an hour and forget that place.
    I'm thinking about that. If this nigga goes first and turns the whole situation around, I'd have no proof against him. I got a nailmark on my face while he was hyperventilating on the ground sprutting blood out of his nose. Who are they going to believe?

On the other hand, if I go to the police, and this nigga and his little work buddies start telling bullshit, I'll be the one who loses again.

I do however have an other plan, which is the fact that I got my friend employed there, he's going to make the nigga mad again and get him fired. Once he's fired I'll be waiting him up for a little rendez-vous avec un cup de coffee.
    @Teodicee The moment seemed forever, everyone was just standing there and waiting for him to get an other hit. Like how people watch an art exhibition, they hide the excitement but you know they were hoping you'd get beaten up. I was pumped, everything seemed to go in slow-mo and avoiding his punches was the easiest part then.

Fact is that even after it happened, he still kept acting like he was the one who was right, you know? I saw his ugly ass downstairs, I was like lets talk this out buddy and offered him a hand, he looked at me like I was some criminal and ignored me and ran off.

Could of have shoved my boot up his anus that moment.

And sure thing, boxing goes forever, thanks mate.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    hehe xd should have used your gloves you just got

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly do go to the police. If something doesn't happen, they will never learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yep
    Recently I got offered a job at a factory

Shittiest job you could imagine but you get paid alot, since I'm focusing purely on boxing this year, I thought: fuck it, might aswell work a bit.
    15 euros an hour, good shit

I had to work with this nigga yday, I ain't racist but this guy hated my guts. Kept threatening me, kept annoying me, kept pushing me to the limits.
    Keep in mind, I'm 19, 69 kilograms. This guy is like fucking 30 and like 80 kg.

So today I accidently put on a jacket I wasn't supposed to put on

I had no idea, he told me to get the 'fuck' rid of it, so I did, came back, literally pushed mearound and shit
    I asked him if he has a problem

acted as if he's some cholo motherfucker, goes like I've been working here for 2 years, don't talk to me like that and then started pushing me a bit more

I got alot of power for a 69kg kid so I pushed his hands away and he was rediculised infront of his 'working crew buddies'
    He couldn't take it, swung at my face with a fist, hit the first hit, my brother once swung a pillow at my face, the pillow hurt more than his hit.

I didn't do anything, then he kept swinging and swinging for like 6-7 more times whilst like 10 other colleagues were standing around and didn't stop anything.

So I got mad, decided to punch back, hit his sleep with a hard right jab which ko'd him and broke his nose with a hook as he was falling towards my left.

I didn't get in any trouble since I wasn't in fault, but from tomorrow on I can't come work anymore for my 'own safety' as they put it.

I'm thinking whether I should wait him up friday and fuck him up again or just let it go.

Pumped with adrenaline right now.

Story of the day. Damn what a day man what a day
    I got paid real good though. Chef is a lovely man.

Fuck this nigga
    Your a great writer, become an author

Fuck him up you go Chamil ))

oh ya and what you boxing fuq boi.
    Last edited by Live; 09-17-2016 at 05:53 PM.
    CHAT TO ME ON IM

[img]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/VapidEachCalf-size_restricted.gif[/img]

If I'm not online you can email me instead which may lead to a faster response time.
    livempgh@protonmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I'm thinking about that. If this nigga goes first and turns the whole situation around, I'd have no proof against him. I got a nailmark on my face while he was hyperventilating on the ground sprutting blood out of his nose. Who are they going to believe?

On the other hand, if I go to the police, and this nigga and his little work buddies start telling bullshit, I'll be the one who loses again.

I do however have an other plan, which is the fact that I got my friend employed there, he's going to make the nigga mad again and get him fired. Once he's fired I'll be waiting him up for a little rendez-vous avec un cup de coffee.
    @Teodicee The moment seemed forever, everyone was just standing there and waiting for him to get an other hit. Like how people watch an art exhibition, they hide the excitement but you know they were hoping you'd get beaten up. I was pumped, everything seemed to go in slow-mo and avoiding his punches was the easiest part then.

Fact is that even after it happened, he still kept acting like he was the one who was right, you know? I saw his ugly ass downstairs, I was like lets talk this out buddy and offered him a hand, he looked at me like I was some criminal and ignored me and ran off.

Could of have shoved my boot up his anus that moment.

And sure thing, boxing goes forever, thanks mate.
    Do it. You can get your friend to back you up. You can probably get help from other colleagues (im speculating).
    Go to the police and tell them the situation. Tell them you wanted to work in peace and you were hit or something, you know the situation better.
    And if it comes to a "draw" and nothing gets done, the cops know, the others dont have proof too and you will forget that job and either get another one or go back to boxing. And carry a knife or something with you in the near future, if they decide to hit you on the street and bring weapons you have something to fight too if you need.

This is just me speculating but it's up to you in the end. If I could I would go there back u up even if we dont know each other.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast