Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Got my heart broken 7 months ago, only now just starting to feel better, best of lucky my friend. She also was the perfect girl in my opinion, tried to hate her and it didn't do any good. Just give her the cold shoulder if you encounter her again and hold out for as long as you need to.
    Last edited by Luis; 09-22-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I had the same relationship with my hand, until Hunter Jr ruined it. It hurts in the heart, but it'll eventually heal and you'll notice how your relationship was a joke. Just think bad things about her, force yourself to hate her until she's no longer in your love list.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Threadstarter
    Respect all , Fear none
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    It seems MPGH has turned into a dating/relationship advice site.
    Talk to people close to you, don't bring it to an internet gaming forum.
    Sorry that this bothered you. I'm someone that prides himself as an emotionally strong person and would hate to talk about this with people who're close to me. That's why I came to this forum since i really need to get this off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Delete her from snap or w/e social network you have her on. It might take a whilento forget her, but eventually you will.
    Also get to know more people/ girls.
    I still want to be friends with her tho. Is it true that exs can never be friends?

Quote Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
    Just time , there are small things that could help , but eventually you'll get over it and that's it.
    I hope that time comes soon man, it's emotionally and mentally draining to do this every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    You'll have to get over it eventually mate. Delete her from social, hit the gym, etc. If she was never happy with you, make her regret it.
    The thing is, she's so much off better in life than I've ever been. Suitors with good qualifications, enrolled in the top university in Singapore, top in her class and an abundance of friends. She has been the best of the best throughout her life and I don't think I can ever make her regret. She even went to say that the break up was her liberation.

Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post

you've clearly not forgotten about her if you're making this fucking thread.
    Get over her, she is just a girl ******.

3 months is fuck all, go back out there and fuck someone.

Mines was 1 year and it was when i was 17.. im now 18 and she cheated on me so fuck girls?

FFF, find them, fuck them, forget them..
    Tbh I wished she cheated on me, at least it'll be so much easier to get over her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotyam View Post
    3months is like nothing, but anw, just ignore the fuck, enjoy your days doing what you cannot do when you're with a girl, like play game non stop for hours and hours, that will make you forget.
    I know 3 months is nothing to some people. Guess I was too serious in a sense that I planned out our future and was looking forward to it. To have that future become just a dream and never to be fufilled just crushes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Disconnect from social media for one or two days so you dont post embarrassing depressing photos that you may regret later on
    Have a private account that she unfollowed that I was too depressed. I can rant there safely.

Quote Originally Posted by _-_Cri_-_ View Post
    all i did to forget my ex's was hang out with mates during the day and get in a skype call and game with your mates all night until you cant stay awake anymore
    I do that but it's those long bus rides and the walk home that i used to take with her that got me thinking about it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    Well just go fuck a girl on a mountain side. Enjoy the moment and forget that ******.
    If only we have mountains in Singapore HAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    Added to my playlist, thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by willfly4bacon View Post
    Get to know other girls, that should do the trick
    I'm getting to know more girls and some of them expressed interest in me. The thing is, I'm so afraid to love again that it makes me flinch just thinking of getting into another relationship. Besides, i don't want to use them as rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Took me like a year to get over my first serious relationship. You gotta cut off all ties and let time heal your wounds.
    A year aye? I hope I can survive long enough to get over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Got my heart broken 7 months ago, only now just starting to feel better, best of lucky my friend. She also was the perfect girl in my opinion, tried to hate her and it didn't do any good. Just give her the cold shoulder if you encounter her again and hold out for as long as you need to.
    I guess I won't be seeing her anymore. I hope I don't see her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I had the same relationship with my hand, until Hunter Jr ruined it. It hurts in the heart, but it'll eventually heal and you'll notice how your relationship was a joke. Just think bad things about her, force yourself to hate her until she's no longer in your love list.
    Tried to do that yet I couldnt. Hopefully one day I'll be able to do that and see that this break up is in fact, liberation for myself as well.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tze

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    sleep with another girl. should take her off your mind for a while

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    You'll have to get over it eventually mate. Delete her from social, hit the gym, etc. If she was never happy with you, make her regret it.
    ^this.

And bro. 3 months. You serious.

You don't love her I can tell you that right now, you were just insecure and having a girlfriend helped you not feel insecure about yourself. That's at all it is.

Ask me how I know: because I did the same shit when I was younger.

As to how I delt with it? I didn't delete their numbers, I didn't unfollow them on Instagram, I didn't do anything, matter of fact, I remained positive and acquainted with every ex that I had growing up, and that helped me get over them. Now that I'm grinding and they see me on top, they all suddenly want to hit me up and go for lunch.

I guess my advice to you is the exact same thing Josh said: do something with yourself that'll make her regret leaving you, not that she was wrong for it, because tbh it seems like she didn't know what she wanted either.
    Connect with me an shit:

IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jiaklormee View Post

The thing is, she's so much off better in life than I've ever been. Suitors with good qualifications, enrolled in the top university in Singapore, top in her class and an abundance of friends. She has been the best of the best throughout her life and I don't think I can ever make her regret. She even went to say that the break up was her liberation.
    Her saying that is just harsh, cold. Simply as that. If you can't make her regret it, then simply move on. I know you've probably heard this a thousand times, but move on. Cherish the good times you had and move on with your life. That might seem hard, but you will, might be today, might be tomorrow, might be in a week. But you will, and when you do, it will be you who has been liberated! Liberated from her, allowing you to move on and achieve your life's potential.
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Did you at least get some of that sweet pussy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Look here boi
    Last edited by Dama's Sheep; 09-23-2016 at 06:55 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dama's Sheep For This Useful Post:

Hydra (09-25-2016),Luis (09-23-2016),OVOMobZai (09-23-2016),Reign (09-23-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12