Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Exclamation How to Open MW2 Nat to Be a host~!

Hi! I made this tut for people Who want to be a host or not.
    The goal is to have an OPEN NAT in order to host Spec Ops games and get a wider selection of MP matches to join. Enjoy The Video. Rate.

This video is still being processed so be patient! :P Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Windows firewall is for fags.

My opinion, Don't hate me for that. Plus, Most of the poeple have a strict NAT because of their router.

Melodia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Windows firewall is for fags.

My opinion, Don't hate me for that. Plus, Most of the poeple have a strict NAT because of their router.

Melodia
    wtf?? And wtf u think i have??? Dial-up?? of course i have a router, this tut is for router i noob!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You don't show the Choobies how to open ports in their router, You show them how to open connection slots in their gay windows firewall if they use it, Period.

Anyways, When you have strict NAT, Just follow the link profided, And it will tell yas the ports to open, With a tutorial with most of the routers. Soz your tut seems pretty useless.

Melodia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    ur face is useless. IF u didnt know u choob the IW OPENS ITS Self the Ports when you have a Router. this tut is for ppl who dont have static IP!!! So they can make it work again.( Like i have to b/c i dont have static IP and it keeps on changing. Stop posting nonsense comments on my thread pls!)
    Last edited by tom95ek; 02-15-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tom95ek View Post
    ur face is useless. IF u didnt know u choob the IW OPENS ITS Self the Ports when you have a Router. this tut is for ppl who dont have static IP!!! So they can make it work again.( Like i have to b/c i dont have static IP. Stop posting nonsense comments on my post pls!)
    Your whole life is useless, Nonsense.

Okay, Basic Internet 101 for Tom.
    1. Nothings does itself
    2. Not having a static IP means nothing if you know what you are doing
    3. Omg Learn to type

Soz, IW or whatever you want does not open it's ports by itself, When you have a router, If you are on DMZ, you are okay as your PC is set directly as external, if you haven't you have to forward these ports or you won't be able to accept incoming connections.

Soz, What your tut does is telling " Hey, Allow these ports in your WinFag's Firewall , It will work ", Witch will be false for 1/2 Person, And if your connection speed sucks, You still won't be the host, Because IW servers won't mark yas as a possible host, Period.

Soz, Get back to school, Learn to write, Get somme grammar notions, Then stop spreading useless things on the internet.

Melodia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Your whole life is useless, Nonsense.

Okay, Basic Internet 101 for Tom.
    1. Nothings does itself
    2. Not having a static IP means nothing if you know what you are doing
    3. Omg Learn to type

Soz, IW or whatever you want does not open it's ports by itself, When you have a router, If you are on DMZ, you are okay as your PC is set directly as external, if you haven't you have to forward these ports or you won't be able to accept incoming connections.

Soz, What your tut does is telling " Hey, Allow these ports in your WinFag's Firewall , It will work ", Witch will be false for 1/2 Person, And if your connection speed sucks, You still won't be the host, Because IW servers won't mark yas as a possible host, Period.

Soz, Get back to school, Learn to write, Get somme grammar notions, Then stop spreading useless things on the internet.

Melodia
    1.st i wont learn how to write property b/c im not English.
    2nd. u talk like ur a manwhore which u are.
    3rd. AND FOR 100% IW net opens the ports it self, but u have forgatten when it asked u to allow it on the first start of the game.
    4th. If u can read it says ITS NOt only for MP sever, its also to be a host in Special OPS u stupid fuck.
    5th. Static IP changes every couple of days.
    So which brings point of my Video. Get a life u manwhore~!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm not english either
    It asked you to unblock the game from your firewall, Nothing else
    I won't spread pics of me to random poeple over the internet that acts like morons, But believe what yas want.
    Omg What's the matter with the IP in port opening ?

Melodia

Edit ----

Oh, And there is a little difference between "manwhore", and "Having a brain, You moron"
    Last edited by Melodia; 02-15-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I'm not english either
    It asked you to unblock the game from your firewall, Nothing else
    I won't spread pics of me to random poeple over the internet that acts like morons, But believe what yas want.
    Omg What's the matter with the IP in port opening ?

Melodia

Edit ----

Oh, And there is a little difference between "manwhore", and "Having a brain, You moron"
    IP and port? Ohh is see u know what u talking about. Why are u even argueing if u dont even know anything about it. manwhore its you. When u OPEN ports in your router u have to set ip for certain ip. If u would be"having a brain" u would know u cant open port for whole router users u manwhore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    IP and port? Ohh is see u know what u talking about. Why are u even argueing if u dont even know anything about it. manwhore its you. When u OPEN ports in your router u have to set ip for certain ip. If u would be"having a brain" u would know u cant open port for whole router users u manwhore.
    GODDAMNIT, Someone move this thingy to the flame.

Soz,
    When You set a goddamn port open, The IP you specify is the local IP of your computer, This has absolutely nothing to do with fixed/static ips, That are external, Your local IP is internal, And won't move if you reserve it in your router's DHCP, witch you will do if you aren't a moron.

Soz, Stop just telling random terms, And learn of what you are talking before flaming poeple.

"Manwhore" , "Manwhore" , No I ain't you just can't take that a girl is possibly better than you.

Melodia, Thank You.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    GODDAMNIT, Someone move this thingy to the flame.

Soz,
    When You set a goddamn port open, The IP you specify is the local IP of your computer, This has absolutely nothing to do with fixed/static ips, That are external, Your local IP is internal, And won't move if you reserve it in your router's DHCP, witch you will do if you aren't a moron.

Soz, Stop just telling random terms, And learn of what you are talking before flaming poeple.

"Manwhore" , "Manwhore" , No I ain't you just can't take that a girl is possibly better than you.

Melodia, Thank You.
    yeah when i set god damn port to a certain IP its ok, but if u DOnt have static ip it changes the ending almost everday. THats my point, i dont see ur point. If this wouldnt help me u think im that retared to post this thread in here? NO i dont think so. im not like u to go around other forums get the hacks and post it here and get credits. Im doing my thing which i found. so suck my gaint cock u man.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tom95ek For This Useful Post:

Wazupbig (02-15-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    so suck my gaint cock u man.

LMFAO

that just sums up who is the retard here

Thanks
    Good job Melodia ^_ ^

EDIT:_____
    Melodia already sayd:
    It might work for SOME people
    Now stop bitching ^__^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It works for some people because their router is already open, but the firewall is on. It's like, NAT is basically a firewall in your router. You need to have both firewalls to allow MW2.

Stop flaming nooblets
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh my, And he can't even read, Poor yas, What did yas leared at school ?
    I never take credits, The Creator's Name is even in the damn thread title, I Only coded a few things, I keep the others for myself and a few poeple.

Soz, I won't take your damn tiny thingy in my mouth, You should learn one more time that nobedy has a debt for yas, And I will say it one more time ; Stop thinking I am a man, Or continue if yas want, It will still be the same ending ; A girl is better than yas and you don,t like that fact, Sadly.

Soz, Keep your opinions for yourself, Or spread them and look like the moron you truely are, I don't freaking care, This won't change anything.

Melodia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast