Thanks

Post Aimbot PC Detecting a visual target on the PS4. Has this been done before?

I want to customize a PS4 into a PC. The PC will have a secondary more powerful and faster system so it can eavesdrop on the PS4 during FPS games like Battlefield 4

I want to have my webcam pointed at the screen and have it recognise shapes. The PC will identify and target the enemy by parsing the info or viewing it on the screen. Allowing the me an auto aim feature (through CronusMAX)

With a CronusMAX and the correct python and machine learning programs it should be able to learn how to play the games on the PS4.

Opinions and advice on PC construction and eavesdropping process.
    Thanks
    Last edited by 20GT; 09-18-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks
    pc is better than ps4 thats all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gogeta911 View Post
    pc is better than ps4 thats all
    As far as I know there is no Aimbot hack for the PS4 and everyone can get one on the PC. Imagine being the one and only.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 20GT View Post
    As far as I know there is no Aimbot hack for the PS4 and everyone can get one on the PC. Imagine being the one and only.
    Sure if you want to turn the PS4 into a brick go ahead.
    You think your PC would be able to handle searching pixels for enemy players without bottleneking. You need a very fast CPU just to process that.
    The reason why there is no aimbot for console games is because you can't run homebrew software to read the memory of the game, if you could you can make any hack possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    Sure if you want to turn the PS4 into a brick go ahead
    ???? The PC is not The PS4 they might be in the same tower but they will run separately

You think your PC would be able to handle searching pixels for enemy players without bottleneking. You need a very fast CPU just to process that.
    It won't be searching pixels it will be processing images and yes It will have a Intel Core i7‑6950X 3 GHz 10‑Core Processor if needed so I'm not worried about bottlenecking

The reason why there is no aimbot for console games is because you can't run homebrew software to read the memory of the game
    The reason there is no aimbot for console games is because, apparently, no one has attempted anything but the homebrew software. As I said previously this project will be very expensive. When I'm finished this PC will be more than just an Aimbot for my PS4 it will be one the most powerful visual web scraping mechanisms unavailable to mankind, able to scrape data from previously non-scrapable sites and with the release of SyntaxNet it will be able to interpret that data

Thanks for the information.

search "Computer Vision Made Easy - you tube" in google
    Last edited by 20GT; 09-19-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 20GT View Post
    ???? The PC is not The PS4 they might be in the same tower but they will run separately

It won't be searching pixels it will be processing images and yes It will have a Intel Core i7‑6950X 3 GHz 10‑Core Processor if needed so I'm not worried about bottlenecking

The reason there is no aimbot for console games is because, apparently, no one has attempted anything but the homebrew software. As I said previously this project will be very expensive. When I'm finished this PC will be more than just an Aimbot for my PS4 it will be one the most powerful visual web scraping mechanisms unavailable to mankind, able to scrape data from previously non-scrapable sites and with the release of SyntaxNet it will be able to interpret that data

Thanks for the information.

search "Computer Vision Made Easy - you tube" in google
    In order to process images correct you need to process pixels that's how digital image processing works.
    You need a very good processor to be able to run and check multiple pixel arrays to tell based on the images.
    You can't just have a process tell based on an image alone, that's not how digital processing works in the first place.
    The reason why there is no aimbot for any console game is because of the security features that companies put on their devices.
    Companies nowadays have a heavy, unbreakable encryption on their nand, making it hard to run any homebrew in the first place.

First off an Intel i7‑6950X isn't going to cut it, especially with all the methods needed, you would be lucky enough to even get 30 fps with the vision.
    Next, you would most likely need a VPU (Vision Processing Unit) to be able to process the images in real time.
    Even if you did get this work, which I highly doubt would be possible, the aimbot wouldn't even be good.

You would have a better shot at decrypting or emulating the OS and reading the memory from the console.

Great concept, but it lacks based on the time needed to search and find the images.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-19-2016 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    you are probably right

- - - Updated - - -

it's so aggravating not being able to post links yet

Thanks
    Pls. Sony has helped me so much for making ps4 hacks. You can stream ps4 to a PC, simply use the window on your PC to quickly write a program for identifying basic objects or enemies. Its easier to read memory though, sniff the traffic coming in from Ps4 to PC. With a few basic trials on empty servers, its easy to determine most components. With that in mind, next step is to emulate aimbot movement as traffic from a dualshock.

Thanks
    I think the way you describe it is impossible and I'll explain.

webcam usually doesn't film in high fps, in if so quality must be really low.. There is a need of a camera with high resolution to be able to recognize
    the enemy, and not only that camera should be able to capture the images faster than the ps4 show them (FPS), and for that computer need super CPU, maybe even
    motherboard with 2 of them.

I believe the best will be to split the video output one to the monitor and second to computer, will be much easier to process the image, but still lets not forget
    image stream is live and computer delay might still be too long... cause the pc need to get the image process it to find the target than see where the cross is, aim it to the target and shoot, by the time target can be gone