Thanks

Banned for no reason

No need to say any other word, I already messaged staff which is clearly ignoring me.

Thanks for being so comprehensive, @Psychotic @Smoke @Chaos

@arunforce @Dave84311

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopnitsa View Post
    No need to say any other word, I already messaged staff which is clearly ignoring me.

Thanks for being so comprehensive, @Psychotic @Smoke @Chaos

@arunforce @Dave84311
    Smoke requested your ban and I informed him that you spoke to me.

You were banned for the reason it states: ban evasion.

According to this post here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7800620 that email, "jacksonjezio@gmail(com)" is connected to a user who has been previously banned for being a scammer's alt.

A private report was made against you and showed that you own that email, as shown here:

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    @Psychotic It's not so private when it's clearly @cewinez (cewi.ne), who by the way I'm reporting once my false accusation is lifted.

That's @TheGuy's PP which has nothing to do with me, I was just exchanging as I don't take PP. If he, who I was just minutes ago talking with, already showed all the proves, I don't see why you obligate me to make this joke staff dispute, just to spread shit over my reputation. I never scammed and I won't, otherwise I wouldn't be offering my services.
    Last edited by Gopnitsa; 09-30-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks
    @Psychotic It's not so private when it's clearly @cewinez (cewi.ne), who by the way I'm reporting once my fake accusation is lifted.

That's @TheGuy's PP which has nothing to do with me, I was just exchanging as I don't take PP. If he, who I was just minutes ago talking with, already showed all the proves, I don't see why you obligate me to make this joke staff dispute, just to spread shit over my reputation. I never scammed and I won't, otherwise I wouldn't be offering my services.
    I thought it was private initially, obviously it's not.

Once Smoke looks at this it can be cleared up.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    @Psychotic It's not so private when it's clearly @cewinez (cewi.ne), who by the way I'm reporting once my fake accusation is lifted.

@ @Psychotic

Since I'm mentioned, heres what happened. I went to the Private Reports, which @Smoke handled and helped me throughout. It was simple, my friend accidentally sent the payment as Goods and Services. He kept on insisting for me to PAY AGAIN before refunding the first one. Refunding it shouldnt be a problem at all as I can always resend it back as F&F which was an honest mistake on my friend's part(Note: I use rl's friend paypal who lives in Europe to pay it on my behalf since F&F is not abailable in my country), thats when I went to ask MM's for help. Even Smoke thought that it sounded like a scam(all mentioned on my private report) since hes asking me to pay TWICE instead of just refunding it so I can send it back. Of course on my part, would wonder if I am getting scammed, so I searched the e-mail that he used since he was being sketchy on asking me to pay TWICE IN A ROW. Found out that the e-mail had scam reports before on MPGH and had banned accounts. In that case, wouldnt it be so suspicious? There is no way at all that he said that the PP isn't his, so it looked all suspicious and everything I saw was placed in the private report.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

I thought it was private initially, obviously it's not.

Once Smoke looks at this it can be cleared up.
    @Psychotic It's not so private when it's clearly @cewinez (cewi.ne), who by the way I'm reporting once my false accusation is lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by cewinez View Post
    @ @Psychotic

Since I'm mentioned, heres what happened. I went to the Private Reports, which @Smoke handled and helped me throughout. It was simple, my friend accidentally sent the payment as Goods and Services. He kept on insisting for me to PAY AGAIN before refunding the first one. Refunding it shouldnt be a problem at all as I can always resend it back as F&F which was an honest mistake on my friend's part(Note: I use rl's friend paypal who lives in Europe to pay it on my behalf since F&F is not abailable in my country), thats when I went to ask MM's for help. Even Smoke thought that it sounded like a scam(all mentioned on my private report) since hes asking me to pay TWICE instead of just refunding it so I can send it back. Of course on my part, would wonder if I am getting scammed, so I searched the e-mail that he used since he was being sketchy on asking me to pay TWICE IN A ROW. Found out that the e-mail had scam reports before on MPGH and had banned accounts. In that case, wouldnt it be so suspicious? There is no way at all that he said that the PP isn't his, so it looked all suspicious and everything I saw was placed in the private report.
    What @Gopnitsa is true, he was using the Paypal email from @thatguy(which he was all cleared up for) as he had 2 prior banned accounts for scamming. So, how @Gopnitsa comes in to that is that @cewinez reported him in a private report regarding if he was attempting to scam or not, while that was according @cewinez brought forth evidence that his Paypal email that was using belonged to the banned user @Drillick which was an alt of the main account that was banned which is @andrewshack.

His initial ban should be lifted as he doesn't connect to that Paypal email, but @arunforce has stated that holding payments for a user is NOT allowed on MPGH(which is somewhat of what you're doing).

Please unban. @Hero @Flengo
    Last edited by Smoke; 10-01-2016 at 12:46 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ban has been lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010