Thread: question

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

question

not sure if this is the right sectino, but i have a hack that i am trying to post here and i was wondering if you guys could explain or show me how to take out an advertisment from it. there is one when it is injected and i think there is one ingame in the top left hand side. it would be great if you could help. if i need to put it up here and a virus scan and a ss i can. all help will be thanked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    try not to be a leecher, but since ur gonna do it anyway...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...dll-hacks.html meh....

leave credits for creator if you can >_>...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

3. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

nubs (02-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah i know,im gonna learn c++ starting in may when im out of school so i can devote alot of time to it and i knew that its packed with Themida and from what i have seen from google im screwed if i want to try to unpack it and have no clue what im doing lol. and ive already been there and i have that on my computer too, so if i come to one thats not packed im set. but thanks for trying to help. =) and i would leave credit where credit is due, i try not to be a dick when possible (also dont want to get banned lol).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by nubs View Post
    yeah i know,im gonna learn c++ starting in may when im out of school so i can devote alot of time to it and i knew that its packed with Themida and from what i have seen from google im screwed if i want to try to unpack it and have no clue what im doing lol. and ive already been there and i have that on my computer too, so if i come to one thats not packed im set. but thanks for trying to help. =) and i would leave credit where credit is due, i try not to be a dick when possible (also dont want to get banned lol).
    Well if its packed its most likely a free packer. So use PEiD to find the kind of packer then look up an unpacker in google since almost every free packer has a corresponding unpacker already coded, by the great reversers out there.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

6. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

nubs (02-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah i just did that and it came up with Themida 1.8.x.x - 1.9.x.x -> Oreans Technologies, so i googled it but im not sure what one i need to pick up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=unpacker+Themida+1.8.x.x+-+1.9.x.x

also check the first link there's a tut for every kind of Themida =/

came across an excellent tutorial: Unpacking Themida/WinLicense 1.8.x Richie86’s Life!!
    Last edited by why06; 02-18-2010 at 08:16 AM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

9. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

nubs (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thanks im working on that stuff and will probably have this stuff done tonight if everything today works out =)