Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Zombies Ranking up w/ MisterY's trainer

So I was wondering how long it would take to go from Level 1 - Level 35 MAX using these settings on his trainer:
    Unlimited Health
    Unlimited Ammo
    Zombies Health: 0
    Timeframe: 7 (For me anything above 7 disconnects me, crashes my game, or makes the zombies invincible)
    Round 60 (Just because more zombies are going to spawn and you don't have to diddle around with the round break as much)

My strategy was to get the KN-44, sit on the ledge on The Giant, and just shoot. I calculated and figured it would take 50 mins to rank from level 1 - 35. I also DID test this and it took 57 mins, 23 seconds according to my timer.

This might not be really useful, but I'll update it and try to get a more accurate time.

EDIT: I think this should be listed as a Tutorial?
    Искеве отстрана Турце?

Thanks
    Nice tip. Be careful doing this lol are you alt f4ing before game over screen? Remember anyone can view you're recent games and see u cheating. I've read a few posts of people getting banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Or you could just use a stats changer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's not a thing tho right? If so hit me up with one xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just to help u out use the timescale changer and set it to 10.0000 it will make ur game run 10x faster, u can prestige in 15 minutes doing this, I am level 499 on zombies (Prestige master) and I have let my computer idle while shooting sitting in a corner with timescale set to 10.0000 for 6 hours. It works m8, and it wont take you 57 minutes, thats a waste of ur time bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Will you get banned for doing this?

Thanks
    Warning all! Do not set zombies health to 0 unless you enjoy you game CTD. You can set zombies health to 1 and all zombies excluding bosses and margs and such will die in 1 hit. My first suggestion for zombie players wanting to move up is first to get all of your weapons maxxed out. once youve done that i suggest waiting for doubble experience weekends then going to try and level up. In my experience with the time set 6.0 the game would lag and crash before getting to lvl 60 on the giant. I think the giant is the best to level up on cuz it has some good corners u can get into. I like openeing the PAP and then going inside the pap room then just shootting as the zombies come. The game stilll will crash tho im prety sure it crasshes because of the unlimited ammo tho. The game at some point notices that ur ammo isnt right and nukes ur server.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shootermcgavin86 For This Useful Post:

XpertGames (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0stfac3 View Post
    Nice tip. Be careful doing this lol are you alt f4ing before game over screen? Remember anyone can view you're recent games and see u cheating. I've read a few posts of people getting banned.
    If you do it in private match as a non-ranked game it won't be recorded and all progress will still count. i just did gordov krovi and it never recorded it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fready81 For This Useful Post:

XpertGames (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0stfac3 View Post
    Are you saying I should or shouldn't be alt f4ing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XpertGames View Post
    Will you get banned for doing this?
    Always assume you'll get banned if you cheat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freightmareftw View Post
    Just to help u out use the timescale changer and set it to 10.0000 it will make ur game run 10x faster, u can prestige in 15 minutes doing this, I am level 499 on zombies (Prestige master) and I have let my computer idle while shooting sitting in a corner with timescale set to 10.0000 for 6 hours. It works m8, and it wont take you 57 minutes, thats a waste of ur time bro.
    How long have you been doing this for? I've been told someone got banned doing something similar to this.
    Искеве отстрана Турце?