Thread: As3 client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Question As3 client

Hello so i'm still trying to fix this as3 client but I never edited anything like I just got the new version of the source (again)

I still get this error now keep in mind I edited absolutely nothing https://imgur.com/a/OStsP could it be the version Im using?

It still gives red font and unable to resolve "what ever is in red"
    any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What post are you reading to setup the client?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you the basic setup in the most understandable way possible

- - - Updated - - -

Okay first of all, I suggest you reinstall everything, and also make sure you download the ULTIMATE version of the intelij

- - - Updated - - -

Now, search for RotMG_Client_27.7.X2 in ******, it should be kaos00723 (profile)

- - - Updated - - -

now, stay on that ****** page and press "Issues"

then, press "2 closed"

and click the "Right Click"

- - - Updated - - -

Scroll down to where he says "Here you go: Flex SDK 4.9.1" and download it

- - - Updated - - -

Extract the .rar file from it

- - - Updated - - -

Open up InteliJ and open the rotmg client 27.7.x2 folder in it

- - - Updated - - -

Then go to htt p://ww w.m pgh.n et/fo rum/s howt hread. ph p?t= 116 3271

- - - Updated - - -

Once inteliji has loaded up the folder u opened, hold CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + S

- - - Updated - - -

Press NEW on the Flex SDK part thing, and add a Flex SDK/AIR option and locate it to the flex thing you downloaded

- - - Updated - - -

Now follow all the steps on that link I said earlier, DO NOT DO SECTION B yet

- - - Updated - - -

Now, after you done all them steps from the tutorial, there should be a green arrow facing down on the top right of intelij,

Press on it

- - - Updated - - -

Let it do its stuff, and then finish off Section B

- - - Updated - - -

Now run up the server from the fabiano fresh server you created, and delete the .swf file that you used to use

- - - Updated - - -

Go into the rotmg client 27.7.x2 folder and go into the "out" folder and keep going into it and open up the swf file there.

DONE!
    it should be fixed and as3 should be running the fabiano
    Last edited by Fluxlord; 10-10-2016 at 01:43 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxlord For This Useful Post:

Mortax (05-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxlord View Post
    What post are you reading to setup the client?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you the basic setup in the most understandable way possible

- - - Updated - - -

Okay first of all, I suggest you reinstall everything, and also make sure you download the ULTIMATE version of the intelij

- - - Updated - - -

Now, search for RotMG_Client_27.7.X2 in ******, it should be kaos00723 (profile)

- - - Updated - - -

now, stay on that ****** page and press "Issues"

then, press "2 closed"

and click the "Right Click"

- - - Updated - - -

Scroll down to where he says "Here you go: Flex SDK 4.9.1" and download it

- - - Updated - - -

Extract the .rar file from it

- - - Updated - - -

Open up InteliJ and open the rotmg client 27.7.x2 folder in it

- - - Updated - - -

Then go to htt p://ww w.m pgh.n et/fo rum/s howt hread. ph p?t= 116 3271

- - - Updated - - -

Once inteliji has loaded up the folder u opened, hold CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + S

- - - Updated - - -

Press NEW on the Flex SDK part thing, and add a Flex SDK/AIR option and locate it to the flex thing you downloaded

- - - Updated - - -

Now follow all the steps on that link I said earlier, DO NOT DO SECTION B yet

- - - Updated - - -

Now, after you done all them steps from the tutorial, there should be a green arrow facing down on the top right of intelij,

Press on it

- - - Updated - - -

Let it do its stuff, and then finish off Section B

- - - Updated - - -

Now run up the server from the fabiano fresh server you created, and delete the .swf file that you used to use

- - - Updated - - -

Go into the rotmg client 27.7.x2 folder and go into the "out" folder and keep going into it and open up the swf file there.

DONE!
    it should be fixed and as3 should be running the fabiano
    OMMGGGGGG tytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytyty tytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytyty tytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytytty tytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytty ytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytty tytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytyt ytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytyt ytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttyt ytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyy tytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytyttyt ytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytyty tyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytyty tyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttyty tytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyyt ytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytyt
    tytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytyt ytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytyt ytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytytt ytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytt yytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytt ytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytyty tytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytyty tytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytytty tytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytty ytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytty tytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytyt ytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytyt ytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttyt ytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyy tytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytyt
    tytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytyt ytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytyt ytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytytt ytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytt yytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytt ytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytyty tytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytyty tytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytytty tytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytty ytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytty tytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytyt ytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytyt ytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttyt ytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyy tytytytyttytytytytytytytytyttyytytytytyttytytyt

OK but in all seriousness thank you so much

- - - Updated - - -
    @Raple

/closed