Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by quintilio View Post
    Man if you REALLY read the posts you will notice 2 things:

1) There are several users whose tried to make it work and ended with the same problem. There is not a JOIN / INVITE option on xfire INGAME and if you alt+tab you will not see your friends (have same crack and stuff than you) listed on the PLAYING group in xfire frinds list. If you right click on their names the JOIN GAME will be gray / no ckickable.

2) The user Xah posted a screenshot not a video of him inside the lobby alone. There are tons of cracks out there doing the same, however we are discussing about the MULTIPLAYER game and unless the crack allows you to find or invite players / servers to play, IT DOES NOT WORK.

how can you say a multiplayer crack WORKS if you cannot play with someone???????

Never say "it works" if you are not able to play with someone, looks stupid, false and a complete waste of time of other users.

Thanks godly for your efforts but it does not work. I have done it correctly and tested with several friends.

Wish you luck.
    Apple got owned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

1) There are several users whose tried to make it work and ended with the same problem. There is not a JOIN / INVITE option on xfire INGAME and if you alt+tab you will not see your friends (have same crack and stuff than you) listed on the PLAYING group in xfire frinds list. If you right click on their names the JOIN GAME will be gray / no ckickable.

2) The user Xah posted a video of other user playing before the new patch. We are talking about the new one for 1.0.184 and Xah posted a screenshot of him alone in the lobby. There are tons of cracks out there doing the same, however we are discussing about the MULTIPLAYER game and unless the crack allows you to find or invite players / servers to play, IT DOES NOT WORK.

how can you say a multiplayer crack WORKS if you cannot play with someone???????

Never say "it works" if you are not able to play with someone, looks stupid, false and a complete waste of time of other users.

Thanks godly for your efforts but it does not work. I have done it correctly and tested with several friends.

If anyone can really invite friends on Xfire with 1.0.184 crack post a video.

Wish you luck.
    Basically, cracks aren't as simple as inviting your friends on Steam.

And yes, Apple got owned
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    I have a fat idea. I will buy it right now on amazon

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

2) The user Xah posted a video of other user playing before the new patch. We are talking about the new one for 1.0.184 and Xah posted a screenshot of him alone in the lobby. There are tons of cracks out there doing the same, however we are discussing about the MULTIPLAYER game and unless the crack allows you to find or invite players / servers to play, IT DOES NOT WORK.

If anyone can really invite friends on Xfire with 1.0.184 crack post a video.

Wish you luck.
    Yea well, i am using a different crack and it works different. I don't see the point telling me if it works or not if you don't even know what i use. Cause what i use works, i don't really like to talk about it and i never share it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyApple View Post
    Yea well, i am using a different crack and it works different. I don't see the point telling me if it works or not if you don't even know what i use. Cause what i use works, i don't really like to talk about it and i never share it.
    hohoho GREAT IDEA!!!

You have a multiplayer crack that works... but you will not share... so tell me WITH WHOM DO YOU PLAY??

since you can play the cracked game only with other cracked players what is the point of being the only player in the world with a working multiplayer crack and not share????

please read and think before posting... after thinking for a while, read and think again to make sure you will not post shit like that again....

Thanks
    now, some usefull stuff.

While talking with a friend that have the original game, he told me he is almost sure there was an invite option for XFIRE friends INGAME.

I cannot verify this information so I appreciate if anyone who actually plays the original install xfire, add a friend with original game and try to play.

I believe there might be an issue with the game folder since mine is in zero gear folder and not the original install location. So xfire would not really "see" the game being play

Thanks
    This is working. You have to find people on steam and invite them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by -Duality- View Post
    This is working. You have to find people on steam and invite them.
    Have you actually used it, though? And was/were the other person/people able to join?

Thanks
    there was an update on steam a phew minutes ago.... got another crack from rz king and it does have a invite/join on steam BUT it gives "could not connect to host" error.

Looks like the real deal is about to come out, and from the only guy who actually made a mass working crack until now.

Thanks
    there was an update on steam a phew minutes ago.... got another crack from rz king and it does have a invite/join on steam BUT it gives "could not connect to host" error.

Looks like the real deal is about to come out, and from the only guy who actually made a mass working crack until now.
    yeh same thing happend with me

Thanks
    I'm a french so I have a bad english , try to understand me

so I have download this patch/crack and I have an error "Couldn't find zone code_pre_gfx_mp.ff

explain to me what do I do ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Excellent! Could you inform the noobs such as myself as to whom this wonderful cracker is and where he might be posting this future crack?

Really looking forward to a more "permanent" crack in the future. It seems that IW is patching these small temporary cracks very easily...

By the way, on a random note, I really appreciate the work that you guys put into making these cracks. While I don't publish cracks myself, I certianly know the effort that is put into developing them.

Thanks for the work!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCro09 View Post
    Excellent! Could you inform the noobs such as myself as to whom this wonderful cracker is and where he might be posting this future crack?

Really looking forward to a more "permanent" crack in the future. It seems that IW is patching these small temporary cracks very easily...

By the way, on a random note, I really appreciate the work that you guys put into making these cracks. While I don't publish cracks myself, I certianly know the effort that is put into developing them.

Thanks for the work!
    I believe it is not allowed to publish another forum link here but be sure that as soon as a fully working crack is available it will be posted in MPGH.

In the mean time you can also contribute and TEST the new published ones. This helps the uploaders to make sure it works or not, as sometimes they do not have friends online to do so.

It is good that several players are publishing cracks.... the chance of a real working thing comes out raises up considerably.

We (that suck at coding/cracking/hacking) must test and do eveything to have it working than post the results.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There will never be a "permanent crack" because everytime there is a new patch for the game and you guys that cracked it want to play with the new patch someone is going to have to crack that version in order for you guys to play again with eachother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanelh12 View Post
    There will never be a "permanent crack" because everytime there is a new patch for the game and you guys that cracked it want to play with the new patch someone is going to have to crack that version in order for you guys to play again with eachother.
    what about a auto updating crack?

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast