Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @PlainPat

you need to grow some balls and do what you want if you chose to get wasted then get wasted and if you want to do gaming then do gaming if you chose to do something then its your choice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Most people that are part of this rat race we call society work most of their lives for a pointless piece of paper so they can buy mostly pointless shit, then they die. I'm an avid outdoorsmen, I've been fortunate enough to get to travel and see different parts of the world. That being said, nothing really cognitively engages me like gaming does. It's no more meaningless than any other activity we might find interest in. It's all subjective really. One guy/gal might think traveling the world in a massive yacht is living life to the fullest, while another might think becoming a professional gamer is their version of living life to the fullest. There really isn't a right or wrong way to live, because as of here and now we are all in the dark as to what happens after our biological form expires. So like Dave said, life really is meaningless until you give it meaning.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-17-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @PlainPat we are all born to die nobody gunna live forever so just do what you want that makes your time worth it is best way of thinking about it dont get down over it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have been gaming "professionally" for as long as I remember - I don't mean professionally as playing on some video game team or anything to that - but I have been playing single player games professionally as long as I can remember, so have many of the users part of the forum...

I have done Video Games as my job - Doing YouTube videos about them - I do that same thing now as well, but I also have a part time job which was with an help from my former or now named ex-bitch..

I have missed a lot, I also have not missed a lot - I follow what I love and what I like to do, I don't care about money or income, I just do it because I have fun of doing so... My current job which I work 5 hours on week days (weekends off) is as much of a hobby to me as doing Videos about video games or just making this reply on some weird ass thread or any other thread..

My life has meaning, it is fulfilled with hobbies I'm not courage to do, or I'm just bunch of pussy doing them.

If you miss a lot in life, then there's noone to blame BUT yourself.
    Last edited by Charion; 10-17-2016 at 09:42 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Play games if it makes you happy. Ok, life is short but you'd better have fun than having it boring!

Thanks
    Yes there are. Stop playing videogames and earn money. Maybe once you're living comfortably/securely should you really indulge in things like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm a huge introvert and I hate society so video games makes me just happy because I can be who I am without having many people judge me

Videos games just allows me to socialize without having my autism kick in
    Last edited by Desire; 10-17-2016 at 03:46 PM.
    im not really back nor will i ever get back into developing pservers
    though ill check once every month atleast

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666† View Post
    @PlainPat

you need to grow some balls and do what you want if you chose to get wasted then get wasted and if you want to do gaming then do gaming if you chose to do something then its your choice

Lol kid so I'm guessing you 'grew balls' and made the decision to waste your time on videogames your whole life? Wow what a tough decision you made. You're so grown up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    go pot head and worry about nothing

Thanks
    I find it that life is too short to do anything that you don't find worth your time and or want to do.
    Granted some of us realistically are forced to work our asses off for a piece of paper that doesn't really have any value besides what people feel they're worth.
    As Ethereal said, to buy mostly useless shit to keep moving forward for nothing.
    Don't waste your time more than you need on shit you don't like or want.

I'm not saying go ahead and be a dick, I'm saying, don't stick around with people you don't like.
    Don't go places you don't enjoy, don't eat food you don't like.
    If playing makes you happy, then go ahead and do it.
    If you feel it's losing it's glossy shine, then maybe you should start looking for other things you might enjoy more.
    Learn new skills, try new things and be yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12