Thanks

iSmexyyyyy unfair ban and report!!

iSmexyyyyy here,
    i was banned for scamming?
    first of all the VM on his wall was about him saying i scammed him on his currency exchange thread, i was going to speak to him about it,
    please at least read all the pictures he provided and read the thread, i told him i added him 8 hours before i posted on his VM, he told me he was out of bitcoins, then 8 hours later he posted on his thread saying he got scammed by me, i told him i added him on skype, i was confused on what happened. please at least take your time to read evidence before banning someone, either way the OP is a ban evader and has no rights.

Not only that but @Hugo Boss banned me not even warning me 24 hours to pay back OP or whatever, i was going to pay back what he has lost, i never seen anyone get treated like this except me like wtf?

it was 1 AM when the thread was opened i was in bed, i had school the next day, there's something called timezone.
    no warnings or any words from me in 1 hour after thread was open and i was banned.

this makes no sense, at least follow the correct procedures before banning me that quick.

gyazo . com /f25de0ecb908ad5f04c969315ad9a62e

i was trying to resolve it with him and pay him back whatever amount he lost, he won't even talk to me because i apparently scammed him and told him i'll pay him back, he replies saying no point communicating with you. this is not fair and i deserve an unban anyways since he's a ban evader. i never knew you were required to not use a vpn on MPGH, can i see a rule for that? 90% of the people here use VPNs, and i'm getting targeted where ever someone can say something, this isn't fair.

exact thread, except his goes his way, and i get banned without any warnings.
    mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=1178864

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: and about the alt skype and main skype, no you are 100% wrong, you can ask multiple people, but i contacted on my "alt" skype, ******ismexyyyyy was made yesterday.

proof of i made the skype yesterday.
    gyazo . com /4993b562916de45d328d66f44960aeda

i already have the money to pay back whatever he lost.
    gyazo . com /7281df655a0c59624609a237da1d31cd.png

i wonder why it's always me getting targetted... you guys didn't check his IP before you banned me, but right after you banned me, you guys checked it, seems legit.

EDITv2: I re read it and said i'm using an ip that was lead to hacked victims or hackers, i'm using a public and free vpn which is probably one of the most used, hotspot shield elite, i wouldn't even bother posting if i was to get hacked or hack users with rep...
    Last edited by ismexyyyyy_ALT; 10-13-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    @Psychotic

this is the thread.

Thanks
    This is a GM ruling I have no say in it. They made connections based on your registration and other coincidences which is why you were not given the 24 hours and instead permanently banned immediately. I don't know the entire thing but if you refer to Hugo Boss's post I'm sure you'll find out the exact reason why.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

ismexyyyyy_ALT (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    This is a GM ruling I have no say in it. They made connections based on your registration and other coincidences which is why you were not given the 24 hours and instead permanently banned immediately. I don't know the entire thing but if you refer to Hugo Boss's post I'm sure you'll find out the exact reason why.
    Okay thanks, i was apparently "suspicious" and they thought i was "suspicious" and expected a thread like this, i clearly told the OP i was going to pay him back whatever he lost, he simply ignored me, and i had to go to bed it was like 10PM, and i had to shower and homework etc, there was another exact report on the same issue/report, and they just closed it several mintues after it was opened and op was a ban evader, but they went on with my case, that's so messed up, and seeing what they said, i'm pretty sure you are always given a 24 hour window to repay/refund what you took/scammed. They didn't even bother, they probably knew OP was an evader and wanted me banned, so they didn't even give me 24 hour frame.

Thanks @Psychotic by far one of the most fair OMM and staffs. thanks for your time and reply.

EDIT: all other "coincidents" no one has ever appealed, if I was honestly to scam a measly $50, i wouldn't even bother wasting time on this report.

hope i get replies soon.

zz @Flengo @Hugo Boss

- - - Updated - - -

well i'm going to bed now, hope i get a response when i wake up, good night and take care.
    Last edited by ismexyyyyy_ALT; 10-13-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Introduction

If you are indeed ismexyyyyy, your high profile activity has not gone unnoticed.
    Spamming, flaming other users, flamebaiting other users, and breaking other forum rules is what the user has done.
    You constantly posted a thread about verifying your PayPal for $15 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1175369
    Guess what, one of your deleted threads https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1177159
    Has a link "https://www.2wired2tired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/OneVanilla-Visa-Prepaid-Gift-Card.jpg"
    Not even your photo, not valid proof. You never posted your contact information, however, you did admit the two skype accounts you own are yours.

Part 1

Your provided link for proof of skype made yesterday.
    https://gyazo.com/4993b562916de45d328d66f44960aeda

Doesn't specify what email ^
    Your original email linked to MPGH is linked to ******ismexyyyyy
    For all I know, it could have been ripped off google, and then the code was censored.

Your second link for showing that you have money
    https://i.gyazo.com/7281df655a0c5962...37da1d31cd.png

Here's the guy's sales thread: https://mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1178396
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post

can i add your skype? i didn't scam you?

EDIT: you should always confirm before PM,
    Last edited by iSmexyyyyy; 1 Day Ago at 06:34 PM.

This screenshot he provided: https://imgur.com/a/CjlCd
    shows that the deal was for $56. Your image provided: https://i.gyazo.com/7281df655a0c5962...37da1d31cd.png
    also shows $56.50

The amount seems to coincidentally match.
    "money received" and "paid by". It's not a withdrawal from a bank, or somewhere else.
    Oh yeah... if anyone is going to prove their innocence, "censoring the paid buy, time, etc" is the last thing they would do.
    Shows that you have something even more to hide if you have to censor everything but the $56.50

His image: https://imgur.com/a/4nzoO , https://imgur.com/a/S5NBO , https://imgur.com/a/S5NBO (more ignoring)

Your thread created "my skype is no longer letting me go on?"
    Last edited by iSmexyyyyy; 1 Day Ago at 06:16 PM.
    Time of trade 17:15 roughly which is 5:15PM.

Part 2

"i wonder why it's always me getting targetted... you guys didn't check his IP before you banned me, but right after you banned me, you guys checked it, seems legit."

You are the reported user. We were already suspecting you a long time ago.

"EDITv2: I re read it and said i'm using an ip that was lead to hacked victims or hackers, i'm using a public and free vpn which is probably one of the most used, hotspot shield elite, i wouldn't even bother posting if i was to get hacked or hack users with rep..."

The current IP that you are on right now is also a VPN. Anyone can have access to a VPN like you said and there is no proof that you are the legitimate account owner. There is no ruling against using VPN/Proxies, however, you seemed to have only used VPNs. The purpose of using a VPN is to hide your real IP Address or identity.

If we look up doge.fucker a.k.a your claimed hacked Skype, it says "don't fuck with TheG0d, i'll fuck your skype and youtube up like I did again, fucking ******."
    Recently, a lot of users were hacked under the IP 162.243.***.*** (Moderators + can search themselves) - confirmed proxy server
    What a coincidence again.
    Now you are on North Ghost (VPN) which is also linked to other victims.
    Seems like either ismexyyyyy is the hacker, or he has also been hacked for scamming another user.

Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post

what vpn do you suggest? i've been using hotspot shield elite, it's not the best, was going to buy a expressvpn today, but price was pretty high.
    lol!

Conclusion
    You are censoring here, censoring there, censoring everywhere.
    Covering up your real identity and showing invalid proof.
    @Hero @Flengo and I have been watching you closely. Not sure about the other GMs, but we already suspected your activity.
    Until recently when the user claimed that he was scammed on his thread, Flengo and I paid more attention to your activity.
    I got to admit though, your actions were done very closely, however, you failed to do one thing.
    And that is "act innocent". Users who are innocent tend to do the best to prove themselves that they are not the one guilty of whatever the claim is. Instead, you decided to call the victim a ban evader, and have no rights. That doesn't really help your situation because that is saying that he is a scammer, and that you have the right to scam him. Not only that, but the proof you provided is practically nothing. You censored all the information. Where did you get the $56? Did someone send it to you? Did the victim send it to you? When was it sent? What is the email?

You also still have not explained why do you have your "hacked" account added on Skype.
    https://i.gyazo.com/7ac43f995476fa4c98162f3e538179c2.png<< the link you provided

Here's your edit history:
    10-12-2016 06:10 PM
    10-12-2016 06:15 PM
    10-12-2016 06:16 PM

It's as if you knew you were hacked at 6:15PM and decided to add your other Skype account and almost immediately getting it accepted.
    Also, I am a bit curious. You didn't post your Skype on MPGH, how could anyone besides the people you added know your Skype?

"EDIT: and about the alt skype and main skype, no you are 100% wrong, you can ask multiple people, but i contacted on my "alt" skype, ******ismexyyyyy was made yesterday."

Well yeah, but you could have pre-made it the whole time.

Anyways, there's quite the amount of stuff I can touch on, but I will let Flengo talk about it because I am busy.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

Ace (10-14-2016),Bryan (10-14-2016),DarknzNet (10-14-2016),FlyingSixtySix (10-14-2016),ismexyyyyy_ALT (10-13-2016),Lucifer (10-13-2016),MSDN.Seller.Aladdin (10-15-2016),Smoke (10-13-2016),TheSilentBoot (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    "NORTH GHOST VPN"
    I'm not using North Ghost VPN, i'm using Hotspot Shield
    gyazo . com/30e63de2f91a40495a9391cb58652141
    there's a gif, and you can compare IP to see if i'm using North Ghost, never even heard of it.
    i wasn't hacked on MPGH or am the hacker, again, if i was a hacker, i wouldn't be wasting hours on this site posting and setting up an account, i'm pretty sure there are betters things to do.
    gyazo . com/5374aceaaafddc5e7680e1f8efe53ca5
    i'm using a public and overused vpn, that's why i was trying to buy a cracked premium account!!!

"SKYPE WAS PREMADE, AND MADE WAY BEFORE, TALKING TO HACKER"
    skype was 100% made yesterday,
    gif of it, i can't blur anything from gifs, so the code was shown, i was going to make a skype called ismexyyyyy alone, but couldn't get rid of the ****** so i had to use a skype which didn't have ******
    gyazo . com /04cdc4f15e9068dcd7e3883f091d468a <---- PROOF SKYPE WAS MADE YESTERDAY!
    first of all i never added the hacker or talked to the hacker, i had my skype added from a different cracked skype account, i always do, so if i get hacked i can see what is going on.

PROOF OF PAYPAL $56.50
    last thing i would ever do is link any cards or banks onto paypal, i was paid by someone $56.50 on paypal.
    i can screenshare this with you, as i can't make a gif or it'll show the email, name, and note.
    i obviously knew it was around $56, he's selling btc at 11% rate, which is $55.75-$56.25,
    so i gathered it as soon as i can.

"FLAME BAITING, SPAMMING, MULTIPLE THREADS"
    no, i didn't spam ANY thread with $15 for paypal verifications, it was done in User Services and Work&Jobs offering, i didn't understand you aren't allowed to post in work&job offerings, so you deleted it and i never made another thread after it, the User services one is already closed... about the VCC pictures, those are off google yes, i was willing to do a vouch copy to a trusted user and i was to go first, then they could provide me a vouch, i don't have use of these vcc myself, but i can get them anytime, i can STILL get a real picture with timestamp if that's really what you want to clarify everything. flamebaiting was done inside flaming section, again the flaming on a thread was already clarified as the person i flamed has flamed me through private message and is already banned.

"SKYPE NO LONGER LETTING ME GO ON ETC."
    i wasn't sure what happened, but i came back an hour later coming back seeing someone accused me of scamming as we have talked earlier on skype, so i tried to go on, it told me i was using a wrong password, and i tried resetting it multiple times, but no emails has went through meaning someone changed the email on my skype account, then i went onto check my alt skype and found out i was hacked.

BAN EVADER = SCAM RIGHTS?

now this just 100% proves that you haven't been near Scammer Graves for a while now or you didn't even bother reading my post, the OP also opened another thread on another user saying they got scammed in bitcoins aswell, @Ahlwong didn't even bother and just replied saying close op is a ban evader, you are allowed to scam people who aren't part of MPGH or is banned as they are no longer part of MPGH, mpgh is not internet police.

mpgh . net /forum/showthread.php?t=1164977 [thread where @Psychotic clearly closed the case without anything regarding to report, BAN EVADERS HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!]

there is no need to act innocent, i understand if you get hacked mpgh or skype you are to refund/pay back what was scammed under your name or you'll still stay banned. i'm not going to act anything stupid. i tried contacting OP on skype last night, this is response i've got from him. i've read most of the recent threads and seen that Obey was hacked and was unbanned then banned AGAIN after some misunderstandings, so he was banned since he didn't pay back what was scammed under his name, if they won't make an exception for me, you think i'll get an exception?

[10/12/2016 7:36:15 PM] Donald J. Duck: dude
    [10/12/2016 7:36:20 PM] Donald J. Duck: if you aren't even going to communicate with me
    [10/12/2016 7:36:26 PM] Donald J. Duck: i'm not going to be able to doanything for you.
    [10/12/2016 7:56:20 PM] Winnie Da Pooh: No point communicating with u

gyazo . com /4e6a7917473b5945444fb6da9db97074

that's the link of the conversation above, as i know you guys don't read screenshots, if anything ask any OMM or mods, ban evaders HAVE NO RIGHTS TO OPEN A SCAM REPORT!!!

@Psychotic @Smoke @Ahlwong @Chaos @Arioch
    i'm pretty sure they are able to confirm ban evaders have no rights to open a scam report, there is proof even @Hunter saying it.
    gyazo . com/d9ddd35497dfe377c7bdb14fbbf21dcd <-- proof, got it off Gazz's report.

i spent a lot of time writing this entire post and thread so please read through it, i don't want to repeat myself over and over again. thanks.
    EDIT: thanks for your time and response anyways. @Hugo Boss
    Last edited by ismexyyyyy_ALT; 10-13-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ismexyyyyy_ALT View Post
    "NORTH GHOST VPN"
    I'm not using North Ghost VPN, i'm using Hotspot Shield
    gyazo . com/30e63de2f91a40495a9391cb58652141
    there's a gif, and you can compare IP to see if i'm using North Ghost, never even heard of it.

"SKYPE WAS PREMADE, AND MADE WAY BEFORE, TALKING TO HACKER"
    skype was 100% made yesterday,
    gif of it, i can't blur anything from gifs, so the code was shown, i was going to make a skype called ismexyyyyy alone, but couldn't get rid of the ****** so i had to use a skype which didn't have ******
    gyazo . com /04cdc4f15e9068dcd7e3883f091d468a <---- PROOF SKYPE WAS MADE YESTERDAY!
    first of all i never added the hacker or talked to the hacker, i had my skype added from a different cracked skype account, i always do, so if i get hacked i can see what is going on.

PROOF OF PAYPAL $56.50
    last thing i would ever do is link any cards or banks onto paypal, i was paid by someone $56.50 on paypal.
    i can screenshare this with you, as i can't make a gif or it'll show the email, name, and note.
    i obviously knew it was around $56, he's selling btc at 11% rate, which is $55.75-$56.25,
    so i gathered it as soon as i can.

"FLAME BAITING, SPAMMING, MULTIPLE THREADS"
    no, i didn't spam ANY thread with $15 for paypal verifications, it was done in User Services and Work&Jobs offering, i didn't understand you aren't allowed to post in work&job offerings, so you deleted it and i never made another thread after it, the User services one is already closed... about the VCC pictures, those are off google yes, i was willing to do a vouch copy to a trusted user and i was to go first, then they could provide me a vouch, i don't have use of these vcc myself, but i can get them anytime, i can STILL get a real picture with timestamp if that's really what you want to clarify everything. flamebaiting was done inside flaming section, again the flaming on a thread was already clarified as the person i flamed has flamed me through private message and is already banned.

"SKYPE NO LONGER LETTING ME GO ON ETC."
    i wasn't sure what happened, but i came back an hour later coming back seeing someone accused me of scamming as we have talked earlier on skype, so i tried to go on, it told me i was using a wrong password, and i tried resetting it multiple times, but no emails has went through meaning someone changed the email on my skype account, then i went onto check my alt skype and found out i was hacked.

BAN EVADER = SCAM RIGHTS?

now this just 100% proves that you haven't been near Scammer Graves for a while now or you didn't even bother reading my post, the OP also opened another thread on another user saying they got scammed in bitcoins aswell, @Ahlwong didn't even bother and just replied saying close op is a ban evader, you are allowed to scam people who aren't part of MPGH or is banned as they are no longer part of MPGH, mpgh is not internet police.

mpgh . net /forum/showthread.php?t=1164977 [thread where @Psychotic clearly closed the case without anything regarding to report, BAN EVADERS HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!]

there is no need to act innocent, i understand if you get hacked mpgh or skype you are to refund/pay back what was scammed under your name or you'll still stay banned. i'm not going to act anything stupid. i tried contacting OP on skype last night, this is response i've got from him

[10/12/2016 7:36:15 PM] Donald J. Duck: dude
    [10/12/2016 7:36:20 PM] Donald J. Duck: if you aren't even going to communicate with me
    [10/12/2016 7:36:26 PM] Donald J. Duck: i'm not going to be able to doanything for you.
    [10/12/2016 7:56:20 PM] Winnie Da Pooh: No point communicating with u

gyazo . com /4e6a7917473b5945444fb6da9db97074

that's the link of the conversation above, as i know you guys don't read screenshots, if anything ask any OMM or mods, ban evaders HAVE NO RIGHTS TO OPEN A SCAM REPORT!!!

@Psychotic @Smoke @Ahlwong @Chaos @Arioch
    i'm pretty sure they are able to confirm ban evaders have no rights to open a scam report, there is proof even @Hunter saying it.
    gyazo . com/d9ddd35497dfe377c7bdb14fbbf21dcd <-- proof, got it off Gazz's report.

i spent a lot of time writing this entire post and thread so please read through it, i don't want to repeat myself over and over again. thanks.
    EDIT: thanks for your time and response anyways. @Hugo Boss
    You must take us for fools @Flengo @Hova @Hugo Boss @DarkLordXYZ @Psychotic

Requesting ban on his alt and closing of this thread. No point in even entertaining his false claims and lies when the evidence is inconclusive.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-13-2016),ismexyyyyy_ALT (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LOL!
    Most of your response was criticizing how we don't read screenshots and that ban evaders have no rights.
    Your emphasis shows something though.
    You still haven't shown who sent the money to you via PayPal because it coincidentally matches the amount in the case. Has to be uncensored.
    Well, according to what we see, your IP host says it's from North Ghost, and matches the recent hacked victims.

You added your account with another cracked skype account.

How many skype accounts do you have?

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

ismexyyyyy_ALT (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    LOL!
    Most of your response was criticizing how we don't read screenshots and that ban evaders have no rights.
    Your emphasis shows something though.
    You still haven't shown who sent the money to you via PayPal because it coincidentally matches the amount in the case. Has to be uncensored.
    Well, according to what we see, your IP host says it's from North Ghost, and matches the recent hacked victims.

You added your account with another cracked skype account.

How many skype accounts do you have?
    i have multiple skype accounts.
    and i can definitely show you paypal money through skype or i can easily just repay back what was stolen in bitcoins.

gyazo . com/9d4cddbd63d8015f174f516b0dfd64bc

- - - Updated - - -

how many times do i have to say this, if i was using north ghost i wouldn't lie about it.
    are you telling me ban evaders have rights? that means 30+ cases can be opened...

- - - Updated - - -

this is 110% the same exact thread.

- - - Updated - - -

@Chaos
    what evidence do you even need?
    i legit provided everything Hugo Boss has asked for, and even upped it now.

- - - Updated - - -

prnt . sc/chax24 by psychotic
    prnt . sc/chb486 by hunter

this should be enough already.
    if you are going to go along with the report this way
    might as well ban the other users.

- - - Updated - - -

the scammed OP didn't even want to resolve this case before he even opened report and got banned.

gyazo . com /1d4e2861960dec29949c662bc41e9978

gif of our conversations.

- - - Updated - - -

whenever i ip look up, it says something else besides North Ghost

gyazo . com /f124104d8ffcf1d760fd960ba13ec0d7.png
    i clearly just showed you guys proof i was on MPGH and had hotspot shield on,

- - - Updated - - -

i'm about to head off to bed and i won't be able to reply soon. atleast give me chances to reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ismexyyyyy_ALT View Post
    i have multiple skype accounts.
    and i can definitely show you paypal money through skype or i can easily just repay back what was stolen in bitcoins.

gyazo . com/9d4cddbd63d8015f174f516b0dfd64bc

- - - Updated - - -

how many times do i have to say this, if i was using north ghost i wouldn't lie about it.
    are you telling me ban evaders have rights? that means 30+ cases can be opened...

- - - Updated - - -

this is 110% the same exact thread.

- - - Updated - - -

@Chaos
    what evidence do you even need?
    i legit provided everything Hugo Boss has asked for, and even upped it now.

- - - Updated - - -

prnt . sc/chax24 by psychotic
    prnt . sc/chb486 by hunter

this should be enough already.
    if you are going to go along with the report this way
    might as well ban the other users.

- - - Updated - - -

the scammed OP didn't even want to resolve this case before he even opened report and got banned.

gyazo . com /1d4e2861960dec29949c662bc41e9978

gif of our conversations.

- - - Updated - - -

whenever i ip look up, it says something else besides North Ghost

gyazo . com /f124104d8ffcf1d760fd960ba13ec0d7.png
    i clearly just showed you guys proof i was on MPGH and had hotspot shield on,

- - - Updated - - -

i'm about to head off to bed and i won't be able to reply soon. atleast give me chances to reply.

It doesn't matter if you've come up with an excuse for everything. The evidence is decisive and things are not looking good for your case at all right now.

Thanks
    @Chaos excuses? I def came up with 10 excuses in 2 minutes, this report is handled by GM as Psychotic stated.

- - - Updated - - -

@Hugo Boss I'll make a gif reloadin my PayPal account once I get back.

Thanks
    anything??
    pic of money: $161
    gyazo . com /5ed989f77d70ad87a4f87b3e15374

gif of money: $161
    gyazo . com /f4c47a41804353e8982714213d592e41

there's proof and i provided 100% proof of everything i was asked too or found suspicious...

@Hugo Boss @Flengo
    please lift my ban soon, thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

there is no proof i'm a hacker or got hacked or if i'm a scammer from the beginning, you guys just assumed i was a scammer/evader/hacker.
    that's bias towards me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ismexyyyyy_ALT For This Useful Post:

Vice (10-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Banned for Hacked/Scamming. Sanctioned by Dave.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-15-2016)